ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   F.A.O. Northern nutters (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/239921-f-a-o-northern-nutters.html)

richie_wales 13 August 2003 10:02 PM

just a quick note to say hello to everyone, its a bit mad this end with work etc and to say that we are still coming on sunday, meeting in parc menai at 10.30? how does that sound to everyone.

message from john, he hasn't been on the forum because his girfriend is quite ill and in hospital, so he will have to see about sunday, i am sure everyone sends a big 'get well soon' to her

frank glad to see you have survived your trip to sheep land, remember you can get rid of those arians this sunday, you can buy me a panad (cuppa)if you like :D

we will be on line later in the week so bye for now :)
richie + rob

TURBORAY 13 August 2003 10:13 PM

hi richie & rob nice to hear from you ,
count me & donna in if the baby hasn't arrived we will be there see you at 10.30 hope all is well your end.....

redwrx 14 August 2003 11:40 AM

Good to see you back ..

Looking forward to weekend ...10.30 Sunday .

Can that be confirmed later to the day .. (that meeting place, is that where we met for the saturday meet ..??)

[Edited by redwrx - 8/14/2003 11:42:02 AM]

D.K.1 14 August 2003 12:56 PM

hi frank,

parc menai is where you and the others followed us to

where the brewers fayre was.

redwrx 14 August 2003 08:54 PM

Thanks D.K ........... im on the case now..!!

Guess i'll have to peddle hard to be there for 10.30 ...... cant see the little squibs being amused getting up at 7.45 ... !!

redwrx 14 August 2003 09:30 PM

Please Help ............

D.k or Richie ....

Where do i get a Scooby doo from ..??

TURBORAY 14 August 2003 10:03 PM

hi frank !!!

what sort of scooby do you mean the nodding one's or not ,
john wrx had some but don't know if he still has any ,or ithink you can get bigger cuddly ones from toys r us .

richie_wales 15 August 2003 09:50 AM

an update from john, karen is out of hospital and on the mend http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/clap.gif, he hopes to be with us on suday.

redwrx 15 August 2003 11:19 AM

thats good news, Richie ..

hopes John's g'f is ok.. look forward to seeing John at Ty Croes

D.K.1 15 August 2003 01:10 PM

hi all !:D

we're looking forward to meeting up, it seems ages since the last

time we all saw each other :p

it was good to hear from john saying karen's feeling better,hope

she's ok for sunday.:)

still no movement on the baby front i'm afraid ! :(

redwrx 15 August 2003 01:14 PM

Hiya D.K

Still with us then ..??

I think you should stop the baby inducing now, til next monday ..!! dont want you missing the meet.

then again, we could have a convoy to the local ysbyty .!!

redwrx 15 August 2003 01:17 PM

Ive put a put a post in the 'Northern' section , to see if we can get any support for sunday.

Im leaving the McD's top of Queensferry at 09.15 to head to meet you folks at the agreed time and place.

D.K.1 15 August 2003 01:26 PM

ok.

tried a bit of baby inducing last night (***) doesn't seem to have done much though ! lol

so much for your suggestion !! :eek: lol

well, if we do end up with an "ysbyty scooby meet" visiting time for you lot will be 4pm-7pm , if i'm still there !

i had andrew at 3.17 am and was home by lunch time that day ! :eek:

John WRX 15 August 2003 11:17 PM

yes frank i still got a scooby, ill bring it with me, last one of what i had left £4.
Will meet you at 9:15 at the maccys in question then do you want to pick up ray and donna at about 9:45 at the penmenmawr little chef??

dave roberts 17 August 2003 08:39 PM

hi everyone from n.wales,met you at new brighton,blue sti from helsby.just got back on line so can now keep up with news and events.hope to hear from you lot soon.take care ROBBO.

TURBORAY 17 August 2003 08:41 PM

hi dave ..

nice to see you've joined us hope to see you soon on one of our meets :D :D

redwrx 17 August 2003 08:53 PM

Hi Dave ...

Frank ... red wrx in Runcorn