ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Lowers Luton Road northbound (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/238718-lowers-luton-road-northbound.html)

Fionn Mac Cool 10 August 2003 08:23 AM

red classic, a late one i think, baubling along at a sensible (too sensible?) speed at around 19.10 last night.

A few minutes later a dark blue classic, driven by a young woman. think the spoiler was P1 but car too dark.

we where sitting in the Gibraltar Castle spotting some classic body types;)

madmoog 11 August 2003 05:38 PM

If you'd been there last tuesday night you would have seen a nice blue STi3 wagon too.

sarasquares 11 August 2003 09:16 PM

lower luton road is my neighbourhood, have cashmere yellow scooby, what are you doing in my yard:D lol

Fionn Mac Cool 11 August 2003 10:24 PM

Sara, i live in Harpenden, at least for another week! haven't seen you around though, just my luck eh?

:)

sarasquares 12 August 2003 12:41 PM

not me in milton keynes. if it was i would still be there,cos i can never find my way out of the roundabouts:(i have a very distinctive plate and white wheels!!

FIONN MAC COOL:have you got a silver scoob,if you have you live behind me.what are you driving?

madmoog 12 August 2003 12:53 PM

Sara, I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm around your neck of the woods. I'm currently on Dutch plates but soon to be "R" reg!

madmoog

Fionn Mac Cool 12 August 2003 03:29 PM

Sara
reddish blue uk turbo MY97, distinctive plates. can't think what a 'cashmere yellow' scoob would look like??? certainly haven't seen it around the village.

:)

sarasquares 12 August 2003 04:29 PM

what sort of colour is redish blue-purple?.i look like a summer day in my yellow scoob.:D

sara

Fionn Mac Cool 12 August 2003 05:11 PM

Sara, as far as i'm concerned it's blue. nice light blue. love the colour. and the car, the only thing missing is air con. if i see you out and about i'll certainly not miss you! but i leave harpenden this weekend! :( up the A1 a distance. if i see you in the Gib i'll buy you a beer before i go.

Catch you around.

sarasquares 13 August 2003 01:58 PM

your on! give us a hint as to where you live cos i cant say ive seen you either.

sara:)

Fionn Mac Cool 13 August 2003 09:25 PM

yhm as per profile.

Fionn

sarasquares 14 August 2003 11:55 AM

still none the wiser.

sara

ice man 14 August 2003 12:49 PM

thats my neck of the woods, not a scooby owner anymore, now drive a CTR

sarasquares 14 August 2003 12:54 PM

what neck is that, harpenden,beds or belfast, or gib castle, iceman

sara :D

[Edited by sarasquares - 8/14/2003 12:55:53 PM]

sorry for being a girl,wot is a CTR?

[Edited by sarasquares - 8/14/2003 12:57:32 PM]

ice man 14 August 2003 02:11 PM

Sorry didn't read the thread properly, can't multitask at all.
Luton is my neck of the woods

sarasquares 14 August 2003 07:08 PM

ah ha you are a beds boy.shouldnt you be driving a bmer?lol

multitasking?: well known fact, men can only do one thing at a time lol :D

hi ya iceman

sara

Fionn Mac Cool 15 August 2003 09:47 AM

Sara,
Multi-tasking? skill many blokes enjoy! as for the girlies, so long as it involves typing or talking! (kidding).

btw yhm

Fionn

ice man 15 August 2003 10:10 AM

I was trying to work and read the thread at the same time that what I meant by multitasking....
As for the BMW comment, been there done that :D

sarasquares 15 August 2003 02:35 PM

got it a bit wrong there.women drive the cars go down the pub and do whatever we want,as long as its not housework:D

what is it that men do?:)

and im not starting a riot.lol

sara

ice man 15 August 2003 02:38 PM

And all I said was that I couldn't multi task and now we are getting on to the debate of what can men do......typical women :D

sarasquares 15 August 2003 06:33 PM

typical women!!!!!!?

thin ice your treading on ice man:D

while we are on the subject: WHAT CAN MEN DO? this should be a new thread.:)

sara

dhayzen 18 August 2003 09:21 AM

sara: I'm pretty sure I've seen you around the Harpenden area, a yellow flash darting around. I'm fairly inconspicuous in my silver classic that's looking forward to a trip to PowerStation on Friday.

Fionn Mac Cool: Where you heading up the A1? I go to see a mate up near Stamford every other week so I'll keep an eye out.

Dave

ice man 18 August 2003 11:24 AM

I always tread on thin ice.....I could respond to the "what can men do" comment but I would be here all day :D

sarasquares 18 August 2003 07:11 PM

hello dave,

a yellow flash eh.....

i was trying to go unnoticed (didnt work then)

i used to live in redbourn.my sister still does. do i know you?

this may be scary.lol :D :D :D

dhayzen 19 August 2003 09:22 AM

sara: Well I've lived in or around Harpenden for the majority of my life. Kinsbourne Green, Welwyn GC, St Albans, Markyate and now Redbourn. So the chances that we know each other are more than 0!
As you say, very scary. The number of times this big wide world suddenly becomes so small. Which schools did you go to... local??

Not quite sure how you are going to go un-noticed in a bright
yellow scoob though, quite an eye catcher ;)

Dave

madmoog 08 November 2003 10:18 PM

Visiting my chiropractor! and just passin thru.....

I saw a yellow one (with blacked out windows) last Thurs of Fri pm on H5 in Milton Keynes, was that you?

[Edited by madmoog - 8/11/2003 10:40:54 PM]