ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Holy S%#t (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/233623-holy-s-t.html)

Brewstaa 25 July 2003 02:17 PM

just picked up my STi well what can I say, not a lot to be honest cos I'm off out again..... bloody absolutely chuffin awsome :-)

that sound could be put in bottles and sold to other car makers, I can't stop smiling!

tata for now byeeeeeeee.... brm brm

TonyBurns 25 July 2003 02:21 PM

Dont forget, depending if your car is a jap import or uk sti, that these require super unleaded fuel only, and if a JDM car then it also requires octane booster to keep the engine from detting (unless its been remapped ;))
Happy motoring :D

Tony:D

Steve001 25 July 2003 02:56 PM

<I can't stop smiling!>

18 months on :D:D:D:D:D:D i know what you mean (and i only got the WRX)

Steve

Turbo_Nutter 25 July 2003 03:04 PM

Yea, even as a Cossie owner, I have to admit that sound is hard to beat. A Scooby sounds fantastic at any speed!

Brewstaa 25 July 2003 03:45 PM

Just got back, the car is UK spec. and I am really struggling to keep under 4K rpm!!

Yes I was aware of the fuel issue, 1000 mile service I have the PPP ordered jesus that must be impressive as the standard car is truly outstanding :-)

scooby_si 25 July 2003 04:32 PM

Oi you ;) if you cant make it to JAE this weekend you will have to join our nect Cov area meet we usually get quite a few from Leicester way & everything from sports to 22b's :D
Si (cov area stalker ;))

scooby_si 25 July 2003 04:33 PM

So Brewstaa which zaust u got giving the boxer burble the ability to rumble? ;) Tiz great even with standard init thou :D
Si (tempted to change cars but well not that tempted ;))

editted as while breastaa might sound funny he might not appreciate it ;) typotastic

[Edited by scooby_si - 7/25/2003 4:35:36 PM]

scooby_si 25 July 2003 04:34 PM

ooohh just realised we must be talking either STi7 or 8 here? One of the Leicester locals has a 362bhp STi7 (soon to be increased when remapped :eek:) you might wana avoid if you dont wana get greedy :o lol
Si

Brewstaa 25 July 2003 05:01 PM

cheers Si

When where is the Cov meet times etc. cheers andy

hawk 25 July 2003 05:03 PM

nice to see another leicester boy around:)

enjoy it brewsta:D wtihout a doubt the best car ever to roam to streets of lesta

reddishblue my98 turbo;)

scooby_si 25 July 2003 06:23 PM

woahahahaha do i spy anothe Leicester type who hasnt been to a cov meet? [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] ;) lol
Next meet as such is this weekend to the JAE in northants as per Cov meet thread normal local meets are normally the 1st or last sunday of the month & get a friendly gathering of 20+ scoobies & other nice motors with as already mentioned scoobies varying from sports to 22b's (not that one is better than the other of course)
Hope to see ya soon maties & i will add you onto the mailing list i do with flyer etc nearer the time if you dont object ;)
stalker_si