ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   HAHAHA!!! Guess where I met OwBow last night??? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/229331-hahaha-guess-where-i-met-owbow-last-night.html)

astraboy 12 July 2003 11:22 PM

Picture the scene, I'm driving a DJ down to a rave in Swansea cos he needs a favour and I aint got nothing on that night. Being a DJ whore has its advantages such as free entry and use of the VIP room. Get talking to a random spannered raver and the subject drifts round to cars (as it invariably does with me) Random spannered raver asks me if I know who Mike Rainbird is. I say I've heard of him. He mentions he's been to the Nurburgring a couple of times with him. I ask him if he knows who John Felstead is and I get the same reply I gave him. As this is getting too weird I ask him if he goes on scoobynet. He says he does and random spannered raver turns into OwBow from here :D:D:D
OwBow is a raver, you heard it here first ;)
Small world eh?
astraboy.

owbow 13 July 2003 01:56 PM

spannered??? what exactly do you mean by that??? ;)

yeah it was a good night alright, talk about coincidence though... am now recovering on mum's lawn with a pint of milk and a tin of pinepple chunks... you should try this miracle cure sometime mate!!

are you coming to the Ring then or what???

Owain

astraboy 13 July 2003 11:44 PM

I do the milk deal as well mate, but its all about the 5HTP these days:cool:
would like to go to the ring. whens it on?
astraboy.

Nat 14 July 2003 08:44 AM

5-HTP - Great stuff!

Also try Berocca.

lordlucan 14 July 2003 10:21 AM

OwBow

The guys a star. Missed ya last time fella.

Hope you were 'largin it'.

J.

owbow 14 July 2003 10:29 AM

err, what's 5HTP? LordLucan, you going in september mate?

milk is good, jaffa cakes, bananas, and surprisingly enough slim fast (good as a meal replacement when you just ain't got an appetite...) ;)

yeah ended up awake for 50-odd hours, fell asleep on the lawn 9:30 yesterday morning, woke up at 1pm (yeah nice sunny day wasn't it...) but even better than that, someone had oiled me while i lay there... so i'm red like a friggin' red red dog's nob red thingy. ouch... now i'm sat in work in a stiff collar and it's not comfortable.

o.:D

lordlucan 14 July 2003 01:45 PM

Owbow.

Gonna pass as have a trip to Vegas planned.

Next Easter tho Fella, I like the snow !!

J

JackClark 14 July 2003 02:45 PM

5-Hydroxytryptophan is supposed to raise seratonin levels.

owbow 15 July 2003 09:57 AM

reading up on it now...

[Edited by owbow - 7/15/2003 10:02:16 AM]

Nat 15 July 2003 10:15 AM

5-Hydroxytryptophan is supposed to raise seratonin levels.
Which indeed it does :)

Helps you sleep too and cuts out the annoying sleep paralysis ;)

owbow 15 July 2003 10:18 AM

the annoying VERY NASTY SCARY sleep paralysis with the big hand grabbing you around the legs / covering your face, or the one with an animal of some description sitting on your bed while you can't move...?

:D i know i'm not the only one who gets these dreams. ..

or are they dreams at all ?? ? ?

:rolleyes:

owbow 15 July 2003 12:18 PM

334 views... wow didn't think so many people would be interested in what i was up to... i'm quite chuffed in fact!!! :D

o.

TopBanana 15 July 2003 12:52 PM

i know i'm not the only one who gets these dreams
Used to get it when I was younger. Quite freaky. You're basically half awake, but still paralysed by sleep. Feels like you're pinned down.

owbow 15 July 2003 02:28 PM

apparently seeing a large hand or feeling the presence of an animal in the room is quite common... but why???

owbow 16 July 2003 03:47 PM

well THAT killed the topic didn't it.... ;)

o.