ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Imagine this AAAAAAAAAHHHHH NO!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/224022-imagine-this-aaaaaaaaahhhhh-no.html)

biggerkev 27 June 2003 11:50 AM

Angie and myself r coming home from a friends house,i am driving my pride and joy.Angie however is a bit worse for wear ie alchohol abuse.Anyway she has nodded off so thats fine but after a few bends in the road my beloved wakes up and says "STOP I AM GOING TO BE SICK"i am however negotiating some bends and dont want to stop on a bend as it is about 3am in morning and rather dark.So result is some liquid projectile splattered over passenger door and part of dash,i managed to stop where Angie could fall out and finish what she had started.So i was cleaning the inside this morning at 3.40 am..........

RON 27 June 2003 11:53 AM

Thanks for the sight, I can see it it now!!

YUK!!!!!

SU3ARU 27 June 2003 11:55 AM

I am just recovering from a heavy night - that is all I need! ;)

Why do we do it?

Peter

alcazar 27 June 2003 11:55 AM

My eldest did this to me, in mine when it was only 3 weeks old!! He always complains of car-sickness, but never is. The first time I ignore him, he splattered the back seats and carpets. Bl**dy thing stank for 3 weeks!
Alcazar

SCOOBY TOWERS 27 June 2003 12:00 PM

Note to self - Buy Fabreeze shares :D

biggerkev 27 June 2003 12:06 PM

Just been out again and the smell is still there.Any ideas how to get rid of it or will it go away in time?

spender 27 June 2003 12:21 PM

wash it with a solution of Bi-carbonnate of Soda (baking powder)
Works a treat.

Scratch 27 June 2003 01:03 PM

Found Febreeze stuff to be good.

Make sure the area is as clean as you can get it, then drown it in Fabreeze.

Worked in the 306 we recently bought which smelt of baby sick. I asked the dealer to sort it but all they did was stuff a bit of air freshener in there, so after about 1 week it was back. (no obvious sign of it, but found it in the obvious place..... on the soundproofing under the back seat....)

Spoon 27 June 2003 01:46 PM

Kev- dump on the back seat, that'll remove the sick smell.

Gav 27 June 2003 01:51 PM

LOL at spoon:D :D :D :D :D

might work though.....

gav..

biggerkev 27 June 2003 04:04 PM

Spoon,cheers but i already tried that so its out with the febreeze stuff..
biggerkev

Jay m A 27 June 2003 05:14 PM

Quite a while back a friends cat accidently got locked in his mums Metro overnight. The smell of cats pee is VERY hard to get rid of.

It never 'quite' went away :D

Every time he picked us up in the Metro we always talked about that cat, be it 1, 2 or 3 years later :D

scoobydooooo 27 June 2003 05:17 PM

ahhhhhh nooooooooo !! that was not an image i wanted in my head , thats it , i'm welding the doors shut so no one can get in 1 sorted !!