ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   return to castle wolfenstein (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/219556-return-to-castle-wolfenstein.html)

molly 13 June 2003 10:09 AM

anyone playing this or played it, im stuck on a level bahhhh!

mj 13 June 2003 10:51 AM

which level??

give us a chance:D

Danger Mouse 13 June 2003 10:53 AM

I played the single player game a while ago. Where are u stuck?

mj 13 June 2003 12:25 PM

molly - if you have broadband let me know - i am getting into playing online and would like a sparring partner :D

molly 13 June 2003 01:19 PM

well i play online but i find it so fast. you die so quick after a few hits. i am on broadband.

the level im at i think called xlabs. where you meet the uber soldats. ive killed all those then that german guy introduces a huge half man half machine. you start up on a balcony and the baddie on his own is below you, he shoots electricity at you,

no matter how much i throw at him i die pretty quickly, ive tried all the weapons...

Mossman 13 June 2003 01:29 PM

Aha! I am on this too! However, finished the level but not with all the items I have to find!! So, it won't let me progress. Those electrical chaps are a mare. You need the big chain gun or the special sniper rifle and take them out from a distance, I think!

Mossman
:)

GReat game!

Dr Hu 13 June 2003 02:51 PM

Hardest level!

Only way I found was to immediately run down into the room, taking the hits.

Ignore the scientists, they only come out once you start firing at the uber soldat.

He stands still if you hide behind the pillars. Fire the Panzerhurst rocket at him, you'll see bits fall off. Get the health/armour from the end wall, and run ASAP into the room protected by the glass panel.

Run from one end of the glass to the other, peeking out each end - as he lumbers towards you squeeze one off to hit square. Ideally rocket launcher until spent, then chain gun thingy.

The more you hit him the slower he gets, until he stands still.

With the chain gun, start firing as he starts to come into view to give the weapon time to spool up.

Stay behind the glass & you're OK. Once the uber soldat is dead, pick off the scientists with a sniper rifle of choice by peeking around the corner of the glass panel & using the scope.

HTH's

p.s Anybody any clues gow to sneak through the village on the nextish level without being discovered. I get found every time - got pissed off & now dont play it!:)

what would scooby do 13 June 2003 04:45 PM

Been thru the village hunnerds of times, just need to use silenced weaps and ensure you take correct route through

molly 14 June 2003 10:30 AM

ill try it now

molly 14 June 2003 02:03 PM

done it cheers, now on to the dam area.. its dark

carl 14 June 2003 03:11 PM

Doesn't this game have joystick support at all? I can't seem to find any options to turn it on :(

what would scooby do 14 June 2003 04:39 PM

:rolleyes: joytick ??

stick to joystick for flightsims. mouse unt keybaord on fps shooters :D

NACRO 14 June 2003 06:38 PM

ze enemy is weakened!

molly 14 June 2003 09:45 PM

schtopp!!!!!!!

molly 15 June 2003 01:19 PM

just done the village... quietllllllllllly does it..

molly 15 June 2003 11:50 PM

whats the crack with this dark level. carnt see anything. has anyone done it

what would scooby do 16 June 2003 09:02 AM

Dark level - remind me which one that is...

molly 21 June 2003 05:04 PM

well ive just finished the chatau bit. now on the dark level. thats whats its called . super soldiers at the end. you seem to be located in a cul de sac so to speak with lots of columns. carnt seem to do this bit,,, any tips

molly 21 June 2003 11:58 PM

bttt