ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   New member!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/216472-new-member.html)

oj 06 April 2003 11:24 PM

welcome Silver_Scoob - hope to meet you at one of the many meets.. I am fairly new the scene as well, and found the likes of Tiny, Flat Eric,RB5, FLAT FOUR, etc all very friendly and helpful.. So far, I can honestly say, that everyone that I have met ahve been great, so don't be afraid to have a chat..

OJ :)...

[Edited by oj - 6/4/2003 11:36:58 PM]

Silver-Scoob 04 June 2003 07:57 PM

Hi you lot!!! I have been told about you on the SIDC forums so I thought I would let you know about me and my MOTOR.
I bought my 94 WRX in february and I dont know much about them to be honest but I had to have one. I would love to meet up at one of the meets so i can see some of the others around.

Cheers for listening

Stu (Silver-Scoob)

Jen 04 June 2003 07:59 PM

Nice to see you over here Stu :) Hopefully one of the Essex lot will answer soon :D

Jen

scoobymike2 04 June 2003 08:05 PM

Silver scoob - How about the Brighton cruise 7th or Halfway meet 12th or Southend cruise 14th. Keep an eye on the threads, lots goin on.

What part of the ESSEX are you from?

Mike

Silver-Scoob 04 June 2003 08:09 PM

Mike

I am from Chelmsford. I have seen a few around but not spoken to any owners. I can't do Brighton cos i'm workin but the other 2 sound great. Got any more details?

Stu

Tiny 04 June 2003 08:11 PM

Stu , Oh yes m8 Welcome to the Essex Posse!! There are just a few events going on Would be great to meet another new scooby owner
Heres a few meets to be getting on with

7th June Cruise to Brighton ( 40-50 ) scoobs signed up allready )
12th June Halfway house meet
14th Cruise to Southend
15th Maldon prom meet
19th Flat four meet @ Dick turpin
20th june Go karting @ Rayliegh
21st june A trip to Cheesington w o adv

As you can see Stu there are lot's going on , If you need any more details please e-mail me as profile and i will try to help you out, See all these events in this forum

Tiny... ( hope to see ya Sat!!!)

scoobymike2 04 June 2003 08:12 PM

Just look at the southern home page. Also 28th Power Engineering in Middlesex, if you fancy a power run. Still looking for 4 more if ya interested.

ZAZ 04 June 2003 08:54 PM

Is your car modified? If it isn't then it soon will be after a meet or two! :) Welcome to the Scoobynet community.

Scott

Silver-Scoob 04 June 2003 09:02 PM

Scott.

As far as I know the only modifications are cosmetic. But i already want more out of it just dont know where or what!!!!

I am on the lookout 4 a manual for it cos my one is in Japanese, So hopefully I will meet someone at the meets who knows wheree I can find one!

Stu

MAD-MATT 04 June 2003 10:03 PM

Welcome to the party mate,join us at crawley any time.

duSTI 05 June 2003 07:47 AM

Welcome mate,

hope to see you at a meet soon.

Jim

Nick1 05 June 2003 08:33 AM

Welcome m8 your not too far from me, I am over near Braintree.

Email me your plate and I will keep an eye out for you on the local roads and wave if I see you. :D Catch up with you at the next meet :)

Nick