ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Anyone recommend a good dent master..?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/208264-anyone-recommend-a-good-dent-master.html)

oj 12 May 2003 01:45 PM

Looking for someone to remove a minor dent in my front wing, donated by some pr*t in a car park..!!! Any recommendations, for the area of Southend/Eastwood..???

OJ ::

wacky.banana 12 May 2003 03:26 PM

Don't quote me but I thought DentMaster was a nationwide franchise? Try your local yellow pages?

Good luck with it.

jongould-work 12 May 2003 03:28 PM

yeah, my ex, shes the master of dents....

oj 12 May 2003 03:54 PM

wacky.banana - I'm just lazy to look up.. hoping someone could recommend a person they used... rather use on recommendation than take a gamble... Cheers..

jongould-work.. lol.. nice one...

Gidney&Knowlesy 12 May 2003 03:55 PM

Dent Devils and the guy is called Tracie on 07702206186, great at dent removal.

May possibly be doing a group dent together removal day soon................

oj 12 May 2003 04:10 PM

XtremeScoobies - thanks... do you know when you will be doing the group removal..??? if it's not too long I may wait and join, providing it doesn't fall on my working day as I do shift work..!! Anyway, thanks once more..

PS - like you car, saw it at the last Southend meet...

OJ.. :)

Gidney&Knowlesy 12 May 2003 05:00 PM

OJ, just composing a thread under General now.....

Thanks for the comments BTW and glad you almost got sorted!!!!

oj 12 May 2003 09:45 PM

Saw your group item, which is now under Dealers & third parties.. anyway, added my name but it all depends on the date you select as I do shift work, so may not be able to join..

Anyway thanks for the contact number, which I may have to use if I don't get on the group list due to work..

Cheers and best of luck with the group list..!!

OJ :)

BYGIIIY 13 May 2003 02:11 PM

i thought you needed the dent master to pull the dent out of your face laddy, cos it has that many dents in it

robbroy 13 May 2003 03:25 PM

OJ,
i had three small dents on the bonnet, fat tw@t leant on it (me), had it done at CHIPSAWAY at benfleet, took 20 mins, cost £70, excellent result, they have the bloke come in on mondays i was told.
can find number if reqd
all the best
ROB.........

oj 13 May 2003 04:04 PM

Rob - Would be interested in the contact number please.. Many thanks..

Nick1 13 May 2003 04:20 PM

OJ my father is in the motor trade in Benfleet and he uses ChipsAway who Rob used. If you want the number call Carlow Engineering on 01268 792817 and ask for Tony and he will give you the number, tell him Nick gave you the number. ;)

I just got their Chelmsford guy to sort a small dent for me on one of the rear doors, I was very impressed :):)

oj 13 May 2003 04:55 PM

Thanks and very much appreciated..

robbroy 14 May 2003 10:51 PM

OJ,
just noticed reply, will dig out number 2moro, and post 2moro pm/ evening..........
All the best
ROB............

oj 15 May 2003 09:00 AM

Rob - I just spotted in the free papers, the contact number for Chipsaway.. so many thanks...

I am just seeing how the group buy is going..!!

OJ.. :)