ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scotland (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/)
-   -   thanks to andy for arranging a cool day at dicksons (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/207698-thanks-to-andy-for-arranging-a-cool-day-at-dicksons.html)

moses 10 May 2003 04:15 PM

cheers andy for a excellent day out buddy :) , its awesome what u have done to your car , looking the arab stallions balls , went their in the morning with rice rocket paul and lil harley his nephew lil cuty :D.

it was a awesome day, met scottish menace dave hall, your a nice chap and it was a pleasure meeting u mate :) and the other guys from dundee too and stevie boy with the white beautiful ra , my fave scoobs are ra's thanks to andy f :p :D , nice to meet u steve and all your mates, dougster came up afterwards , he aint darker than me anymore :p :D , doug u need a tan again :D .

very nice cars, evo's, scoobs and a very nice black beetle and was it a jazz or a red yaaris i get remember but it was nice it had nos

pity teknopete with the bitch red didnt come and neither did scooby dooby plonker paul :p :D

moses 10 May 2003 06:37 PM

hey u my nose isnt big its sexy :D

lol and all the best with the tan :D

Scooby Dooby Blue 10 May 2003 07:16 PM

Hi Mo

Pete and I just missed you mate.
We didn't arrive 'til 2:30 as Pete had to rebuild his engine b4 we left:D

Hope to catch you soon m8

Paul

caz1562 10 May 2003 08:12 PM

At least I wasn't driving a diesel Vectra :D

moses 10 May 2003 09:30 PM

yeah paul i was waiting for u dear buddy :D and u didnt come :p :D i wanted to say sorry for the hard time i gave u and the xmas pressies u couldnt deliver in time :( coz if delay in my part :D so here are big hugs :D

moses 11 May 2003 10:02 AM

all the best with the steering wheel mate

teknopete 11 May 2003 09:57 PM

Yeah,

Championy Andy, good day was had by all I`d say. Got a few pix and mpgs 4 uploading onto my site from the day (including 1 of the 2 most unhappy lookin plods that appeared ;) ) Was great phun m8,
lets do it all again in a wee whilst.

Sorry 2 every1 I missed, as Paul said I had 2 do a bit of rebuilding b4 I came through (due 2 teknical difficulties)
Never mind eh, we`ll catch up again soon ;)

Special HEY 2 Mo, how`s that slo evo of u r`s ?
U bout ready 2 ave u r a55 well n truly kicked ? Bitch :p :D
Jus thinkin though if u r mota was as fast as u r mouth u`d b on2 a winner there m8 :D :D :D

L8r peebs
Pete

moses 11 May 2003 10:40 PM

pmsl :D cheers pete i will take it as a compliment didnt anyone tell u our very own j banks is making me a 3.5 stroker with 1200 bhp :p :D and keith cowie is gonna sort the suspension for me and sams gonna map it and alan will test it :D and gordonshek will polish it and big red will get ridden by it :p :D

teknopete 12 May 2003 06:15 PM

Mo :D :D :D

Didn`t any1 tell u m8 there`s only 1 thing that JB strokes and it aint engines m8 :D :D in fact sounds like he`s been pullin u r s :eek: :p
Keith doin the suspension ??? Hell he drives a GTR m8, they don`t ave suspension (BTW Keith hope u get the box fixed m8 ;) )
Now Sam on mappin & Alan on test drivin that makes sense. In fact so does Gordon on polishing, as he is champion in the show n shine brigade.
But I recon Alan could still show him a thing or 2 bout shining an engine bay (last time i saw Alan`s I needed 2 reach 4 my shades) :D
As 4

big red will get ridden by it
4 u m8 i`m gonna fit a towbar on big red, so u can rope the evo 2 the back in order 2 keep up :p :p

Take it easy m8, an get back 2 sleep. U might b able 2 pick up on that dream where u left off :)

Pete

moses 12 May 2003 07:11 PM

pmsl :D j banks does stroke my good thing and he said its mighty bigger than that dundee man teknopete and its a evo 4,5,6,tme and evo 7 heart :p :D

and lol yeah u are right about alan when i was at his house he kept on feeling my car and i couldnt believe it, it was all shiny at the end he always has a cloth in his hand :D

and sure u will need a towbar coz i will be bulling small red back to dundee for u :D

Dougster 05 October 2003 06:04 PM

Mo, I take the hint.

Sunbed booked for 2mrw!!! :D My nose is still smaller than yours though! ;)

[Edited by Dougster - 5/10/2003 6:12:19 PM]

ScottishMenace 05 October 2003 10:43 PM

I enjoyed the day as well Moses, nice to meet you. No doubt see you at the next Glasgow Meet.

Andy is looking into a steering wheel change for me, hopefully he can sort me out.

Dave Allan

[Edited by ScottishMenace - 5/10/2003 10:43:48 PM]