ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   WHO WAS SPYING ON THEPOSSER'S MEET (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/205461-who-was-spying-on-thepossers-meet.html)

rhybeck 04 May 2003 03:16 PM

WHO WAS THAT DICK!!! IN THE TWO DOOR ASTRA TELLING LIES!!!
A BLOKE IN A BLACK TWO DOOR ASTRA COUP' WAS TAKING NUMBER PLATES AND RELAYING THEM DOWN HIS PHONE.HE TOLD US HE HAD A MATE THAT WAS A SCOOBY NUT AND HE WAS TALKING TO HIM BUT HE WAS CLEARLY HEARD RELAYING REG PLATES....

VERY CONCERNED!!!!!

WHEN ASKED IF HE WAS POLICE HE SAID NO! THIS IS UNFORTUNATE BECAUSE THIS WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM AS WE WAS DOING NOTHING WRONG AND HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE

WE ARE ALL HOPING THIS WAS NOT UP TO ANYTHING ILLEGAL

Tiny 04 May 2003 03:27 PM

Mark
His regestration no was also taken that was checked and confirmed that he was not CID , Nick1 is in the no on this one and he will have all his details address etc.... I'm sure that we will all find out soon
Tiny...

rhybeck 04 May 2003 03:34 PM

i did not know what was going on and gansta was going OFF at this gezza i was told after he had gone

SJ_Skyline 04 May 2003 09:04 PM

BTW:

Anybody know who was the monkey in the Renault 5 GTT that nearly took me & stealth out on our way in to Tesco?

Nick1 04 May 2003 09:59 PM

Tiny I will send you mail when I have the details :D

Good to see so many turn out for last night.

darkblueturbo 04 May 2003 09:59 PM

couldn't believe this guy - what a muppet! He was asking for trouble really... good job we're all such sensible people :)

Skyline - don't know mate but there were LOTS of R5 GTT's out last night! Horrible little things...

alman 05 May 2003 10:40 AM

The renault 5 that was hassling us on the way from thurrock to tescos ?
nutter was buzzing around me ( 5ft from rear bumper etc.), so I slowed to force him to undertake me.
So he slowed and I looked across and he was pointing up the road, so I gunned it and left him 100m back.

he caught up around the tescos turn off and hassled everyone else then.

I don't usualy mind a bit of fun, but he was driving like an arse.

cheers,
chris ( the scooby with the bi-plane on the back )

Katana 05 May 2003 11:35 AM

You'll find that now that he has your number plates, you'll be stopped a lot by the cops due to petrol fraud or even robberies. I've heard of this thing going on a lot. You should never have let him go..

Gangsta Smurf 05 May 2003 05:21 PM

I wasn't going to let him go, hence standing in front of his car ... I got a good look at him though! He was a blatent Liar but when his wife came out of Tesco I thought I had better back down. I'm in a real paranoid mood with the car at the moment.

rhybeck 05 May 2003 09:52 PM

i think if anyone of us see him again should tale him home. then if any cars are harmed or other... we will have something to tell the police.
between fifty of us and all our mates i don't think he will be able to just disapear.......

rhybeck 05 May 2003 09:58 PM

for those of you who missed him, his reg number was T1 POB, with the name paul obrien on the bottom of the plate.
may be worth making a note of it.

madras 06 May 2003 01:01 PM

Did anyone get a pic of him?

madras

RyanB 06 May 2003 03:26 PM

I see a lot of people taking pictures on saturday, does anybody know if they have gone up on any websites. Just wanted to have a nose through.

thanks

Ryan
P.S really good meet though, thanks

thecirsch 06 May 2003 04:55 PM

Rhybeck,

Why don't you stick a note on the Was it You thread?? As a lot of people might not look at the Southern meets and they may know this clown.

Pity I wasn't there on Saturday, as he may have had a shock ;)

Hopefully see you on Thursday

Ed

rhybeck 08 May 2003 12:06 AM

see you then m8 :)

Nate 08 May 2003 12:12 PM

okay guys .....

Use 192.com ... people finder ... search for Paul O'Brien in Essex .... And only six names and addresses appear in Essex (some with phone numbers;) ) !!

Nate.

Hawk17 08 May 2003 12:53 PM

I've posted some pics in the southern section, no sign of a black Astra though, sorry :(

BTTT

rhybeck 14 May 2003 08:33 PM

no horror storys yet thats cool