ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   * STOLEN * (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/204428-stolen.html)

ShinyAndy 01 May 2003 06:51 AM

Last night, while we were asleep, someone broke into the house and took the keys to my silver MY00 Turbo 4 door

If you see X869 MSN anywhere please get in touch or call the Police

Cheers

Mike Stokes 01 May 2003 08:40 AM

:(

*******s, it's a mint car boys, keep an eye (and ear) out for it, you can't miss it with a full scoobysport system on it.

RB5320 01 May 2003 08:40 AM

oh no not another one! Glad you are ok. Let's get this back to the top.

Steve

ShinyAndy 01 May 2003 09:01 AM

Just had the Crime Investigator round.. apparently 3 other cars were stolen last night all within a 5 mile radius. No other Scoobys but all performance cars.

Very professional outfit, no damage, no prints. They just walked in found the keys and f**cked off with the car. All without us hearing a thing

It's very unlikely that it'll be found it's probably already down in Kent and on its way to Cyprus

Jonto 01 May 2003 12:26 PM

Fook me - thats a bit to close to home !

Will keep me eyes out mate !

new2scoob 02 May 2003 07:56 PM

hard luck mate

i live 2 doors from a copper, he's also a scooby owner, and he uses it!!
keys are the only way cars are being stolen now. twoc's are either hooking keys through the letter box or just breaking in, usually with a weapon.

we both take our keys to bed, do it, it's not hard.

SiDHEaD 02 May 2003 09:59 PM

There's a lot to be said for taking keys to bed, but do you want to be woken up by some **** @ 3am?

Mine are always hidden in the house but i dont think i'd want them under my pillow :eek:!!!

Nick200 02 May 2003 10:05 PM

Get a couple of dobermans and tie your keys to their collars:)
I personally use my staffordshire, seems to work quite well.

McScooby 02 May 2003 10:36 PM

'tis too close to home, I got a big dog which puts a lot off, but I'll be more careful now. I'll keep my eye out!!!!

ChrisB 02 May 2003 11:00 PM

:eek: :(

Seen a load of Scoobs around Stoke of late but MSN doesn't ring a bell on the plate.

Will keep em peeled.

Shropshire-Guy 03 May 2003 07:05 AM

Any news on car mt8.

ShinyAndy 03 May 2003 09:08 AM

Nope.. nothing yet, to be honest I hope I don't hear anything. Not so sure I want it back really

To comment on taking the keys to bed, to my thinking I'm really glad me and the girlfriend didn't wake up to hear them downstairs let alone the thought that they'd of come upstairs and then find yourself being woken up with a gun/baseball bat/knife at your face.

Still, I've now I got a lovely Micra 1.0 S sat in the drive until the insurers come back with a settlement figure :(

R.B 03 May 2003 10:09 AM

Andy gutted for you mate but i agree with you its a bit of metal at the end of the day which can be replaced,you cant order a new andy.

R.B

M0rf 07 May 2003 03:35 PM

gutted for u, i also take my keey with me at night, sat on my desk. with a pressy for any un-invited guests