ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   ANY OTHER SCOOB DRIVERS GOT A P.A (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/200045-any-other-scoob-drivers-got-a-p-a.html)

( R6 CDW ) 18 April 2003 12:40 AM

Have any other of you chaps been brave enough to have a prince albert ????

im upto a 5mm cbb

Andy W 18 April 2003 07:46 AM

Surely having metal things shoved into your little fella is not a very normal thing to be up to?

<<shivers at the thought of the above>>

Andy W 18 April 2003 07:47 AM

but each to his own. ;)

scoobylav 18 April 2003 08:09 AM

Got a nipple done but not brave enough to have the old fella skewered.

RobsyUK 22 January 2012 01:35 PM

can u have it in during sex.... what was it like getting it done. im a oussy and dont have the bottle to do it...

f1_fan 22 January 2012 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 10445241)
can u have it in during sex....

I think that's kind of the point LOL!

Jamescsti 22 January 2012 01:48 PM

When I first saw the title I thought it meant personal assistant!
No way I'm having anything put in my old fella, it's my old fella that does the impaling not getting impaled!

chocolate_o_brian 22 January 2012 01:51 PM

I've had mine in 10 years now. Got a 5mm ring in. It's uncomfortable to get done as any needle through your chappy will be painful. Sex is fine as you have a thicker ring so the cheese wire effect is not in place.

I used to be into piercings and body modification as a whole (I only have one piercing and a few tattoos now - no scarificzation etc) so know a little about it.

I'm not brave for having had it done, not 'ard or real macho, I just wanted to try it and see if it indeed was nice during sex or attractive to the opposite sex. It's not the worst thing ever but obviously a lot of folk ask the usual questions of 'why?' etc.

:)

Jamo 22 January 2012 01:58 PM

My mate had it done for a bet years ago, it was a sizeable wager (over a grand) he had it done, left it for 6 months as per the rules of the bet, but when he took it out he said he used pee three ways lol

Cant believe you have it choccy, as much as I dont want to say this, but feel I need to.

PICS! lol

chocolate_o_brian 22 January 2012 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Jamo (Post 10445282)
My mate had it done for a bet years ago, it was a sizeable wager (over a grand) he had it done, left it for 6 months as per the rules of the bet, but when he took it out he said he used pee three ways lol

Cant believe you have it choccy, as much as I dont want to say this, but feel I need to.

PICS! lol

With the ring in I pee out my normal hole anbd out the one where the ring comes out under the 'end so to speak. If I'm desperate and there's gonna be a bit of pressure there, I'll sit down, otherwise it costs a fortune in loo paper :D

I can't post pics in here obviously as it's male nudity :lol1:

Party trick is hangind stuff off it like glow sticks etc :D:D

f1_fan 22 January 2012 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 10445290)
Party trick is hangind stuff off it like glow sticks etc :D:D

So what sort of parties do you go to Andy? ;) :lol1::lol1:

chocolate_o_brian 22 January 2012 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 10445341)
So what sort of parties do you go to Andy? ;) :lol1::lol1:

A sexy party :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9REM...e_gdata_player

RobsyUK 22 April 2013 05:57 PM

It must hurt like a bitch when they ram a rod through your meat. Or do they coat it in that numbing stuff. What happens when that wears off.

I had my eye brow done and after a few months I kept catching it and took it out in the end.

Paben 22 April 2013 06:08 PM

I fancy having a domed nut and bolt through mine, chromed of course, probably 50mm :D

chocolate_o_brian 22 April 2013 06:37 PM

Nothing's rammed down 'your rod', Rob.

For mine the area was number by a spray in a nozzle down your pee hole. 20 mins later it was numb and down to an acorn (no change there then :D).

The needle (2.4mm diameter usually) is inserted down your pee hole and pierced through one side of where your banjo string attaches. Mine is on the right. The ring is then put into the end of the needle (needle is hollow) and fed back through. Ball popped in and the area is cleaned up.

For mine as there is a bit of bleeding a sterile glove was fitted just so I didn't ruin my pants.

When the numbness wears off (it's not totally numb anyway but 60-70%), that's when it aches and is uncomfortable.

The first pee after its done does sting. I'll not lie, it took ages as it was like peeing on a fresh wound. But urine is a natural antiseptic so actually aids in what is one of the quicker healing processes for an intimate piercing.

I've got no intention of taking it out, it's an interesting conversation starter considering my general persona. It was funny the other day however when I was jumping out the bath and my inquisitive 2 year old son pointed and called it 'daddies wheel' :lol1:

mrmadcap 22 April 2013 07:24 PM

Suppose it's better than going to the garden centre because you can pi$$ like a watering can and save the money.

LSherratt 22 April 2013 10:44 PM

18 April 2003, 00:40

10 year old thread?

Holy revival.... I wonder if the OP ever got it done in the end?

Leslie 23 April 2013 09:57 AM

I would rather just remain normal in all the respects that I started life in.

Les

legacy_gtb 23 April 2013 10:08 AM

"Have any other of you chaps been brave enough to have a prince albert ????"

Brave??????

Dont think "brave" is the right word!

bioforger 23 April 2013 07:01 PM

wtf metal thru c0ck :cuckoo:

Choco u never have been quite right in the head have u son? :)

chocolate_o_brian 23 April 2013 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 11068114)
wtf metal thru c0ck :cuckoo:

Choco u never have been quite right in the head have u son? :)

Nerp.