ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   road rage (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/199140-road-rage.html)

CarpetCleaner 15 April 2003 01:52 PM

ok I cut someone up....but not intentinally, I won't bore you with the details but...

I get out to apologise and get told I am a:-

fecking w@nker?

now why is w@nker a derogatory term?

akshay67 15 April 2003 01:57 PM

Did you do your trousers up before getting out of the car?

CarpetCleaner 15 April 2003 02:00 PM

seriously though I was a touch miffed apart from anything else as I admitted I was wrong, bothered to aplogise as well and then get a load of abuse?

anyways I said to him "you never had a wank then?"

basal_lobe 15 April 2003 02:01 PM

it helps if you stay in the car.......never apologise just give them the appropriate sign and see if they have the balls to give chase.

Brendan Hughes 15 April 2003 02:02 PM

Even better, why is "fecking" a derogatory term?

And given the human anatomy, how can a male physically be a fecking wanker anyway?

CarpetCleaner 15 April 2003 02:03 PM

sometimes I think it's a good thing we don't have guns like in the US

basal_lobe 15 April 2003 02:07 PM

Quote: "And given the human anatomy, how can a male physically be a fecking wanker anyway?"

Ask for an explanation from some of the folks who populate this place.....a guy called davyboy would be a good place to start.

CarpetCleaner 15 April 2003 02:09 PM

I got plenty of other abuse too but I am reformed scoobynet poster and not appropriate

interestingly he wouldn't get out of his car to say all this sh1t?

funny how people can be so hard when behind the wheel in their box

scoobynutta555 15 April 2003 02:56 PM

why get out, id b concerned if anyone got out of their car and came over to me no matter what their intentions. Babes in bikinis are the exception of course lol

The_Lizard 15 April 2003 03:12 PM

Guns in the US - more true all the time. I live in Ohio, where they are considering "concealed carry" legislation that would loosen the restrictions on carrying concealed firearms. As you might imagine, the police are not too thrilled at the thought of more motorists carrying guns.

And, as if that weren't enough - bullet hole decals! Just what you need...

http://bulletholestore.com/Bullet%20Holes.htm

CarpetCleaner 15 April 2003 03:16 PM

I shouldn't really have got out actually

akshay67 15 April 2003 03:21 PM

I think to get out of your car to apologise is probably not the best thing to do.

If I saw someone get out of their car, I'd assume it was to clobber me, so I'd take appropriate action (like run em over :D)

CarpetCleaner 15 April 2003 03:38 PM

still surprised me call me a wanker when I was at his door

Jye 15 April 2003 03:41 PM

Perhaps you look a soft sod then ;)

CarpetCleaner 15 April 2003 04:48 PM

well I probs don't look to hard but I can handle myself if the need arises

that's when I aint stuffing birds

Many Humbug Returns 15 April 2003 07:21 PM

but we DO have guns like the US round here!!!!

Jye 15 April 2003 07:45 PM

--that's when I aint stuffing birds--

Do tell :D

T16GER 15 April 2003 08:00 PM

I assume you mean stuffing Turkeys or Chickens or the like...

and back to the orginal point, I had an incident a while back with a van driver, I was in the scooby and we where both coming off the motorway and he decided to change lanes into the one I was in, so a few choice words later from both of us and we stop under the motorway bridge. I'm out of the car quite quick, and by the time I get to his window he's on the phone 'phoning the police' which I want as there are loads of video camaras around...so we carry on having our little discussion for the next 5 mins or so, and for some reason he doesn;t want to get out of his cab to talk and when the police do come (on a routine drive by, not cause he'd called cause he hadn't) all he wanted to do was get out of there as quick as possible...I'm sure there was going to be a moral to this story, but it's taken me tht long to type this with one finger that I've forgot it now...

T16GER 15 April 2003 08:02 PM

if I do remember the point I'll come back and tell you all...but I'm sure it was somthing good and important...but then maybe not..

Jye 15 April 2003 08:45 PM

I wont ask why your typing with one finger, OK I will then, is it something to do with stuffing birds as well? :D

Rusty Festa 16 April 2003 06:40 AM

should have just booted it around the corner :D