ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   What do you do when your pissed off?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/197040-what-do-you-do-when-your-pissed-off.html)

David_Wallis 09 April 2003 01:25 PM

You know when you are having one of those days??

Work Problems
Women Problems
Car Problems
Money Problems - See 1

And you just cant be arsed any more?

Fed up of the same sh1t just a different day?

What do you do to relieve stress?? (Have a wank is not a valid answer)

You know when you just accept it, and its getting to the point where you just want to smack someone / something...

ARGH.

How to relieve stress?? (And dont say remove the source of it.)

David

raggy 09 April 2003 01:27 PM

normally go buy a car, or some accesories for me scooby that I don't really need

Tone Loc 09 April 2003 01:29 PM

I normally just shut the curtains, turn the lights off, switch the amp and rel sub on, whack the volume up, get a good dvd and just let it all go for a couple of hours.

Most things just aren't worth worrying about....

Tony.

Ps you wouldn't want to be my neighbour ;) .

Tone Loc 09 April 2003 01:30 PM

Raggy.... would spending money sort out money worries. If only... if only ;) :D .

Tony.

davy1 09 April 2003 01:31 PM

Lager......Lots of lager.
Then Vodka.
Wake up to feel so sh*te,who cares!!!

super_si 09 April 2003 01:33 PM

Go to the gym lift **** loads feel the pain and feel great trying to walk once its all over :D

Jen 09 April 2003 01:34 PM

Climb in the Scoob, put the windows down and let the flat four ease my troubles away :)

If I'm angry I drive in the New Forest (handy 2 minutes down the road) as I know I can't go above 40mph there due to ponies/cows etc. hence I can't drive fast enough to kill myself or anyone else :) When I've calmed down a blast up the by-pass puts a grin back on my face :D

The other half knows I'm stressed when I say "I'm going out" followed by a burble from the garage ;):)

Scooby = stress relief :)

davyboy 09 April 2003 01:35 PM

Premium Beer is the only cure for me.

I get stressed every day now.....................:)

Jen 09 April 2003 01:36 PM

Before I could drive it was Basketball - now *thats* stress relief! :cool::D

David_Wallis 09 April 2003 01:37 PM

cars in bits cant drive... havent driven for a long while.. :(

Car costs money to put back together..

David

LG John 09 April 2003 01:39 PM

Spend time with friends and you'll quickly forget your troubles for a while. I hate my job, my car gets to be because I don't have the money to do what I want to it, I have no lass in my life and I'm generally pretty fed up so I can sympathise. My long term goals are to solve the job and money situation and with a bit of luck the women thing will sort itself out in due course.

Mate, beer, masterbation and a sh@g are the way to go :D Probably best not to do all at once :eek:

TonyG 09 April 2003 01:39 PM

Plug in the axe, turn the amp up to 10 and spend an hour thrashing the strings. Stop when the fingers bleed. :D

super_si 09 April 2003 01:42 PM

Thought it was only women who felt sorry for them selves ;)

ProperCharlie 09 April 2003 01:44 PM

for me:

get a tumbler
in go three icecubes
three (big) fingers of Jonnie Walker Black
little squeeze of lime
top up any space left with canada dry

the amp's always on in any case, so just have to select eaither lp or cd and give myself half an hour of high volume music therapy.

or an hour

usually have to get up for another drink tho'.

:)

Stueyb 09 April 2003 01:46 PM

Get to easyjet.com and get a cheap midweek return to Amsterdam. Works for me :D Lots of women (for a small fee) drink and drugs, but also loads of f'ing cyclists intent on mowing down the drinkers :)

David_Wallis 09 April 2003 01:46 PM

Allready had the JD & Coke for lunch..

Crush 09 April 2003 01:47 PM

I'm usually quite edgy these days, I think it's w*rk related, cause it pisses me off so much.

I don't know how I calm down either :confused: I just kinda imagine I'm some place else sometimes. Other than that, I have no idea :confused:

David_Wallis 09 April 2003 01:49 PM

I am..

Everybody says im moody...

I think I need a long holiday..

David

Marky-San 09 April 2003 01:49 PM

Book time off from work.... that gives you something of mental break.

ChristianR 09 April 2003 01:53 PM

David.... work on a vb script! :D

STi wanna Subaru 09 April 2003 02:08 PM

David, You should do what I did on Saturday. Head up to Headingly about 2pm and sit outside one of the choice pubs/bars. Engoy the sun, booze but most importantly the women :D

Not the answer I know but it gives you time to chill and think................. "wish I was a student!" ;)

Stueyb 09 April 2003 02:09 PM

Seriously, if its that bad, why not just talk to someone about it. Ie CALM - Campaing against living miserably etc. OR does you workplace have crisis councilors ? My old place did and it was just handy knowing that they were there.

David_Wallis 09 April 2003 02:10 PM

Guy, I did that on sunday instead... :D

May just do the same tonight...

David

SWRTWannabe 09 April 2003 02:11 PM

Sit and watch something amusing on TV. Don't do anything that involves any skill (e.g. computer game or anything like that) as if things don't work out, I get even more mad.

Mrs SWRTWannabe says it's quite amusing when I play WRC2 on the Playstation when I'm in "bit of a strop" - apparently I shout a lot at the co-driver (who is by the way a cretin, even on a good day ;)).

akshay67 09 April 2003 02:13 PM

Mate, try to think of someone who is worse off than you and then just be thankful you're not in their shoes.

Obviously doesn't work (and not a good thing) if you can't think of anyone!

harvey 09 April 2003 02:16 PM

Hi David. Do not normally post on here but sorry to see that you are down. If you are at work it will soon be home time and a couple of jars on the way home. Then relax at home with a CD/video or TV. An early night and hopefully you wake up tomorrow ready to take on the world.

Nixs 09 April 2003 02:16 PM

Mates
Chocolate
Shopping

Works for me :) :) :) am a girlie girl though!

dnb 09 April 2003 02:19 PM

I'll second the holiday. It doesn't have to be expensive, just away from work / car / etc...

Roll on Friday!

David_Wallis 09 April 2003 02:19 PM

LOL at above..

Harvey.. Couple of Jars will turn into far too many..

hmm what am I complaining about..

David

TopBanana 09 April 2003 02:21 PM

Go to the Lake District or something for the weekend, knacker yourself out hiking / climbing. You need some time away from it all to get things into perspective... we all do now and again