ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Does ur other half take the p1ss about you coming on scoobynet etc.?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/187194-does-ur-other-half-take-the-p1ss-about-you-coming-on-scoobynet-etc.html)

Dunc20 13 March 2003 11:03 AM

Does this happen to anyone else, does ur missus take the p1ss out of ya for coming on scoobynet, call ya a geek:eek: etc. And also if you wave at other scooby drivers??:confused:

They just dont understand!! LOL!!

Dunc.

RaZe-=Buzz=- 13 March 2003 11:04 AM

No, cos Ferne is a registered member (was actually before me!) and SHE drives the car every day, I only get to play on a weekend..

RESSE 13 March 2003 11:07 AM

Dunc,

Sarah is quite used to it now - she was a bit concerned when I started!

Richard :D

PS Wives - luv 'em!

marty_t3 13 March 2003 11:15 AM

I get grief all the time..... then i caught the g/f looking up Micra modding bbs's the other day.

I'm never gonna let her forget it :D

brooks 13 March 2003 11:20 AM

Yes .. and maybe I deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!

Even I find some of the posts are a little purile, but I have also found a great deal of useful info and some really helpful members.

( I also get the mickey taken for the Scooby wave)

SwissTony 13 March 2003 11:21 AM

Wife thinks I'm sad anyways, driving the scoob, waving at other drivers, scoobynet etc etc.
Think i will have a laugh next time we have a meet and invite her..

P.S Wife's are not just for Xmas..there for ever!

Crush 13 March 2003 11:25 AM

I get slagged of at w*rk for spending so much time on here :rolleyes: They seem to think I spend my whole life on here.

And I'm like, "Hey, I've got nothing else to do all day" :D

Silverback@work 13 March 2003 11:54 AM

Yeah, grief here too. Started when I mentioned that I might buy a Scoob and hasn't stopped since.

Delivery has only made the situation worse, hence my previous thread to help 'justify' (or hide) a potential PPP upgrade...

Baby Blue 13 March 2003 12:10 PM

My wife's on here more often than me :D - just doesn't post very often :p

BB

All Talk 13 March 2003 12:15 PM

yep, not sure why I'm so sensitive about it .. she's normally only watching make-over programs so I'm not sure she can really take any moral high-ground.

SCOOBY TOWERS 13 March 2003 12:22 PM

Constant Grief !
Even get another scoobynetter to buy bits in his name and give him the cash so she doesn't catch on.
Work mates take the piss all day - usually answer the phone or finish a call with a comment like "power to the scooby".
I take it all with a pinch of salt - at least it makes the time fly.

bzn051 13 March 2003 12:25 PM

My Girlfriend thought I was having Cybersex with someone else so she come into the study just to check what I am doing......Then she proceeds to call me a geek

rooky1 13 March 2003 12:54 PM

YES MY GIRLFRIEND LAUGHS EVERYTIME I SAY
I'M GOING TO CHECK SCOOBYNET OUT.
BUT SHE STILL LOVES DRIVING MY CAR.

Twigster 13 March 2003 01:05 PM

the guys in work all laugh at me, but the missus loves it! She even comes on the runs with me as she thinks it's all great fun. So i get grief from her when I am not looking on here!!

PPPMAT 13 March 2003 01:32 PM

Yes, all the time. My sunday afternoon snet browse is legendary

simb 2 13 March 2003 02:08 PM

Yep i get grief about spending more time on here than I do with her, she's starting to grin and bear it now as I saved some money now from the good advice received.

simb:D

GuyM 13 March 2003 03:09 PM

Mine was ok with the scooby website thing but Ive never heard the last of it since i merely mentioned going to a meeting of the North East owners. :( Now she just thinks Im pathetic! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

rb5 286 13 March 2003 03:53 PM

debbie did at first but now she comes on here and checks wot i have bought next :)

Shark 13 March 2003 06:01 PM

My girlfriend posts here sometimes, and has no problem with me using the BBS

David

dhorwich 13 March 2003 06:03 PM

yes i get moaned at big time..!!

Dan:D

Tiny 13 March 2003 07:16 PM

It's no more sadder than what she is watching at the moment , Fame acamedy, then it will be EASTENDERS!"!!!

323roy 13 March 2003 07:23 PM

she thinks im a **** but doent mind driving it!!
I would not mention to my mates down the pup though :D :D

buff 13 March 2003 07:46 PM

my missus always take the piss but she says i'm better off here than blowing it up the pub

garethstrang 13 March 2003 07:54 PM

Yes, my misses gives me loads of hassle. But as Tiny has said it is not as sad as watching the cr*p on the TV that she is.

Long live all that cr@p so we can come online, play, and talk a lot of shi+e

G