ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   Come on you Staffs lot..... (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/185280-come-on-you-staffs-lot.html)

Little Miss WRX 08 March 2003 03:46 AM

....I don't see any organisation happening for any mini meets. :p

Have an honoury one for me. :p :D

Jonto 08 March 2003 10:40 AM

Hour hasn't gone back yet ! :D

Little Miss WRX 08 March 2003 11:46 AM

That's a poor excuse if ever I heard one. :p

missyc 08 March 2003 12:01 PM

Hi chelle :) How's it going down under? Keep posting the pics...

I'll be passing through Staffs Sunday on my way to S coast. (Leek, Stone to M6). Maybe see some of you staffs lot en route...

Little Miss WRX 08 March 2003 01:22 PM

It is going well thanks. :D

I should have a few more piccies up after this weekend is over, but the weather is forecast as overcast. :( Will still be in the low 20's though. ;) :D

ianfergus0n 08 March 2003 01:40 PM

Chelle,

Nice to see you posting at a normal time ;)

I think it's the winter blues...... everyone's still hibernating.

Anyway the clocks go forward soon, I can forsee some meets starting next month.

Anyway what ya doo'in.... Bronzing that amazonian body ;) ?

Little Miss WRX 08 March 2003 01:56 PM

Well, I guess it is normal for you, it is 1am here. :D

I am certainly bronzing my body, but I wouldn't call it amazonian. LMAO :D

How are things in sunny Staffs? :D

chrisp 08 March 2003 08:40 PM

Chelle you would love it, they are digging up the roundabout next to the industrial estate and its interesting to say the least at 9.00am and 5.00pm :rolleyes:.

chrisp 08 March 2003 08:44 PM

There was a legacy meet last sunday at the three crowns and a derby meet the same day.

Should do a season opener at the Darlaston I reckon when it stops raining :(.

witty504 08 March 2003 08:56 PM

hi there u staffs scooby nutters,just brought my red scooby with gold wheels. 2 weeks ago ,am around and about cannock would love to meet up with any other scooby nuts.

ChrisB 08 March 2003 11:05 PM

We should be safe to go back to the Walton Inn. They've probably swept Jonto's clutch off the car park by now :rolleyes: :p :D

ianfergus0n 08 March 2003 11:33 PM

Hi Witty,

Welome to SN, Where abouts are you ?

Look out for a MY99 DBM (it's got a square fromt plate at the mo) I'll give you a wave.

Chris P/B how about first week in April for a drinkipoo's Sh1tty rain might be holding off abit by then and at least we will have a bit of light.

Ignore LMWRX I have a feeling chelle will make some sort of excuse up saying she can't make it... ;) :) :p

Little Miss WRX 09 March 2003 01:55 AM

We should be safe to go back to the Walton Inn. They've probably swept Jonto's clutch off the car park by now
The clutch may have gone, but I have a feeling that they will remember us. ;) :D

Ignore LMWRX I have a feeling chelle will make some sort of excuse up saying she can't make it...
:p :p :p and for good measure....:p

Hehehehe. :D You know me. :p

Jonto 09 March 2003 03:48 PM

:rolleyes:

Little Miss WRX 10 March 2003 05:54 AM

What are you rolling your eyes at Mr Shark bait? :p ;)

STiSteve 10 March 2003 09:40 AM

Hi witty,
Welcome to SN, I,m from the cannock area too, STi7 prodrive, you will know its me if you see me, cos unlike all the other bug eyes in cannock i wave back :eek: (and I think i am one of the dodgy south staffs muppets that LMWRX is refering to)

Anyone go to the Autokraft show at stafford the weekend, saw a few scoobs in the car park including a fully stickered up uk 300 :rolleyes:

Cheers Steve :cool:

markwild 10 March 2003 01:12 PM

Chelle / Chris(p),

I believe that they're widening it - err - the roundabout (!). After 6 months, they're due to start on the Shell roundabout (same thing) :D

Nice when they've got the A34 down to one lane too !

Mark

McScooby 10 March 2003 04:40 PM

Can I come on my mountain bike? My car is in the bodyshop and a "driving incident(!)" so am Scobbless at the mo'. I never get waves when I'm in 'anley duck....keeping waving at them tho but feel like a north staffs muppet.
Chose Greenheads in Boslem to do my work, they've just finished my brother in laws M3 conversion and dit a sterling job....figers crossed.

ianfergus0n 10 March 2003 04:42 PM

Steve..... Cor blimey mate, Happy new year! I thought you had been abducted by aliens, hows the rubber business ?

333 10 March 2003 07:20 PM

mmmmmmmmmmm I smell a south staffs meet coming up :)

Welcome back Steve ;) & G'day Chelle :)

Little Miss WRX 10 March 2003 11:05 PM

Smell one? ;)

G'day mate. :D Tis lovely and sunny over 'ere. :D

STiSteve 11 March 2003 08:12 AM

Hi Ian, Rich and Chelle :D :D :D
Ian, I feel like I have been abducted by aliens, not much chance to get on SN :eek: , the rubber business is, er, how shall I say, "interesting " at the moment ;)

Rich, how is the little scoobnetter doing, any sleepless nights :)

Chelle, hows it going down under :eek: have you got your hands on an EVO yet :D :D

Cheers Steve :cool:

Little Miss WRX 11 March 2003 09:45 AM

Not got my hands on an Evo yet.......
Check out these piccies and and these for the car and surrounding scenery. :D

goober 11 March 2003 07:16 PM

N Staffs crowd ready for a meet, Darlaston/Walton is fine?

News: John Noble rolling road results, Jonto 230bhp, Goober 254bhp, DeanF 281bhp!!! So everybody happy. Trebor will be making some changes now he has the right sort of insurance, Dodge will soon have a bike engine installed and Mike's s14 produced more power than the rollers could cope with!!!

Jonto 11 March 2003 10:58 PM

Will the westy twins be attending ? :D

chrisp 12 March 2003 09:31 AM

Yep sounds good Goober

mike_s14 12 March 2003 08:08 PM

Booked on some more rollers at HL Motorsport on the 22nd March
They can take 375 BHP at the flywheel :D

What date for a meet then? :)

goober 13 March 2003 10:01 PM

How about, Wed 2nd April, 7.00ish (might still be light), Darlaston Inn?

mike_s14 14 March 2003 02:47 PM

sounds good :)

roll on the light nights :)

witty504 14 March 2003 06:50 PM

hi all you lot thanks for all your welcome notes,sorry havent replied until now ,as i work away all week,been up in the lake district this week.dont think they have heard about scoobys up there,time warp,still posing round in xr2& 3 up there.look forward to a meet up when you decide a venue

ANDY