ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scotland (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/)
-   -   Met Moses today in his EVO... (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/185205-met-moses-today-in-his-evo.html)

Rice Rocket.. 07 March 2003 08:44 PM

... boy that thing can fly :D

Had a wee shot in it and was quite impressed with the power of it. Has to be the fastest car I have driven, I won't be turned over to the Dark side :) mind you if it had the flat four rumble........ hmmmm that could be another story ;)

Ricey

ps - its nice to be known as " the guy with the rised spoiler" cheers sam ;)

moses 07 March 2003 09:23 PM

lol i know rice for ages ;) its not the first time we met :D it was the first time we went out for a run together and the good man paul also came to meet me in the shop yesterday and cheers for making my day yesterday coz i was so bored before u came.

your welcome mate anytime and always pleasure to meet the king of the rice boys and boy your car is awesome, it doesnt even look like a scoob anymore to nice looking to be a scoob :p :D

yeah more to come mate , coz sam still to map it properly coz it was late he done so much but said he can eek out more power and the throttle body needs to be sorted too and cheers for sorting my knockling paul , we had a frightening moment :D we thought we nearly blew the engine coz it knocked bad but it was the rev limiter it hit so that made the knock link light up :D thats when we phoned for sams advice i just got worried for nothing coz all those other probs and bad luck i had with the car, it was a great run but a lil scary in the rain i have to say

meet up soon rice and next time dougster should come up too and we'll go for a curry or something

Rice Rocket.. 07 March 2003 09:52 PM

Mo, ment to tell you, your passenger brake lights out ;)

Ricey

moses 07 March 2003 09:54 PM

cheers :D i know mate :D gonna get it sorted soon just didnt have the time and cheers :D

i caught the cold mate, my joints are sore :( i told u i felt a bit ill and cold and now im ill :D

Redkop 07 March 2003 10:42 PM

You met him? :eek:

Dougster. 07 March 2003 10:46 PM

We'll meet again don't know where don't know when!!

Crush 07 March 2003 10:50 PM

You poor thing Ricey :(

I had to eat a meal with him, I've been traumatised since :p :D ;)

moses 08 March 2003 12:32 PM

lol lynne he has met me loads of times :D :p :D

it was the first time we went for a run as i said above :D and crush lol :D we met 3 times or so or maybe 4 :D but yeah we had a meal and u dont eat much , u need a lil beef inside your tummy wee man ;) :D

scrap 09 March 2003 03:20 PM

lol @ crush :D

I know what you mean ;)

Teri

robinH20MRV 09 March 2003 03:41 PM

moses,

is your car all fixed? i trust its going better than it was at star/airport drag strip? i must admit after all the probs i have had with my scooby (the broken blue one at the airport) i am looking hard at at a evo 7 :):) though the scooby (H20) is getting one last chance.........new (NOT AWD)scoobysport mota and the (AWD)chip removed,and the (AWD) boost contoller removed,and the (AWD) induction kit removed, still that only cost me £4100,
and the engine did last for all of ONE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED MILES,OR IS THAT ALL OR SEVEN MILES AFTER RUN IN/CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH.........:(:(:(:( hmmmmmmmm i will be going back there (NOT)

take care all, robin(with a sad h20) mrv..........

moses 09 March 2003 05:40 PM

hi robin u the guy i was asking what that pipe was for :D it was a big hole and i was getting tempted :D

evo's are awesome mate and evo 7 is the best till the evo 8 comes out, looks wise the evo tommi mak rules.

my car was ok mate alot was to do with the garage people who fecked up the fuelling and my mate who crashed it.

but im getting their surely and need a lil work with the fuelling and them we shall rock :D ask rice it goes like nothing else , its a 360 modena slayer :D

moses 09 March 2003 05:41 PM

and teri what do u mean ;) the food was ace :D or u talking about the sam thing , that was his fault he thought he was brave enough to eat in the same table as moses :cool: well he wasnt he cant handle heat :p :D

moses 09 March 2003 05:48 PM

and robin sorry to hear about all that mate :( i hope u can sort everything out and i know how u feel coz my car suffered similiar stuff and not my fault so that really pi55es me off.

come to the dark side :D its horny here :cool:

scrap 09 March 2003 10:28 PM

lol, just kidding moses, those that have not met you - just don't know ;) :D

moses 09 March 2003 10:49 PM

cheers teri coz u had me crying :(with laughter :D

and teri u aint scrap u are a gem :D