ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   ==Hants Scoobies - 10th March, Pub Meet == (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/183245-hants-scoobies-10th-march-pub-meet.html)

Jen 02 March 2003 10:31 PM

Well, I'm bored and Paul hasn't posted anything yet, so I thought I would - hope that's ok Mr Baddams sir ;):D

Hants Scoobies meet - 10th March at the Cricketers in eastleigh, details here ...

Also, I've got my lip spoiler! :D Looks a bit scary as my Scoob used to be cute and cuddly and now just looks scary! :eek: ...getting used to it though... pics here :)

See you all Monday :)

Jen

STI SPUD 03 March 2003 08:11 AM

Jen,

That looks really good, scary :eek: yes but scary is good !!!:)
(all the better to scare the Nova brigade !!)

Ohhh did you forget to put tints on your mod list?;)

See you Monday !!

Rach

Edited cause Jen was taking the pi$$ ;)

[Edited by STI SPUD - 3/3/2003 12:31:10 PM]

leeS2 03 March 2003 09:05 AM

i may well pop along, just got my first scooby, its nothing special so dont take the piss out of me but keep an eye out for me:D
http://upload.turbosport.co.uk/getpi...5646528362.JPG
http://upload.turbosport.co.uk/getpi...5646480367.JPG

Jen 03 March 2003 09:09 AM

Lee - Looks good to me! :D There's some pics on the website above so you know what we look like :) Just pop along and say hi, we're a friendly bunch :D

Rach - Wouldn't Monday be better? ;):D Hehe...does look scary, but looked :cool: this morning, I've parked outside my office window so I can keep looking at it today! Very sad! :D

Jen 03 March 2003 09:10 AM

Tints are on the list!:D Just waiting for Barry and Lyn (or should that be ****shatts? :)

STI SPUD 03 March 2003 12:36 PM

Ok OK Mrs Spell Checker :D;) - seriously tho Jen it was early and my brain cells were still in the boot of the scoob !!!:)

Glad to know the local dealer is being as efficient as possible for Barry and Lyn !!;)

Are we going to see (hear :D) Steve on Monday??

Rach

ADP 03 March 2003 04:05 PM

Jen,

Surely youve been waiting for me to pop up and say

>>>>>>>>>>>BIG SPOILER<<<<<<<<<<&lt ;<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<

At which point you can reply

>>>>>>>>>>>MOR E POWER<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<<<<<<&lt ;<<<<<

lol

I like the cheeky chin spoiler, I quite fancy one myself, those MROs look the biz

Though funds and lack of jobs still dont allow, however I may have found work in blinking soton for a few months or so good/bad news sort of hmmm, wanted to move. Anyway, this will allow for a down pipe, up pipe and maybe a tek3 remap mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm remap!

see you Monday

Andy

Jen 03 March 2003 09:10 PM

lol - sorry Rach...:D I couldn't resist, I did used to be a teacher yer know :eek::)

..and Andy - yup, I was waiting for it - I must say I have been getting more looks and thumbs up from people today - very funny! :D Even the old lady I assessed for a disabled bay looked out into the car park and said "that silver one looks very sporty, havn't seen that around here before - do you know what it is?" lol! :cool::) Makes me giggle...good(ish) news about the job, I guess you can always keep your eyes out in Essex, just gives you some money whilst you're looking, which has to be a good thing :) Like the comment in non-scooby about getting a degree from one of the best University's - of course I have to agree :cool::D

Jen 04 March 2003 05:52 PM

http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/bttt.gif

colin c 04 March 2003 06:26 PM

Bad news I can't make it Monday night :( but the good news is I will be on my first snowboarding trip :D

Hopefully I will see you all soon so that I can pay off all my debts :o and see Jens new lip spoiler.

Will Paul turn up Monday night with a Power Engineering print out starting with a 3 :p

Colin.

Jen 05 March 2003 01:38 PM

A 3 eh? Knowing pauls luck it'll be 39bhp ;):D Hehehe!! :)

Have a nice time Colin, hopefully we'll be seeing you when you're back without too many injuries :D

Lip spoiler still looks cool, also featured on the MRO website now! :eek::D top left! I keep reversing into parking spaces so I'm avioding all kerbs ;):)

Boostman 05 March 2003 01:48 PM

Colin,

Has Paul been back to Power Engineering ? tell me more !

Len.

Stuart J 05 March 2003 03:50 PM

Len, check for tipex on the printout

Cant make this one but hopefully if Skuds are allowed in I will try for the next

Stuart

STI SPUD 05 March 2003 05:30 PM

Jen,

Should that be **AVOIDING** :D:D:D - sorry couldn't stop myself ! ;)

Should have all the press stuff and entry forms for the rally by Monday. :)

Colin, Have a great holiday - bring us back a snowman.;)

Rach

Jen 05 March 2003 06:43 PM

:p (so how many times did you proof read that post then Rach? ;):D )

Stuart - :( Make sure you get down here soon as I'm looking forward to seeing the Skoda...I even joined Briskoda! :eek: :cool:

STI SPUD 06 March 2003 06:41 AM

lol Jen, 4 times actually.....couldn't believe my luck ;):D

Rach

Jen 06 March 2003 09:01 AM

lol! :D

Hol 07 March 2003 07:17 PM

Its a shame you guys are having this on Monday as Ill be down our Eastleigh offices on Tuesday :(

Is it every second Monday of the month? If so, Ill book me meetings now :D

HOL Ex Valley Park-er

Jen 09 March 2003 09:53 PM

Hol - bad timing :( Yup though, always the Second Monday of every month, so it would be good to see you...I'll make sure I look out for you around Eastleigh on tues :cool::)

Andy - good (ish!) news :D At least it'll give you some money while you look for something more perfect :) ...however if you're going to start doing non-tarty mods, I might have to give Merv a call and ask a bit more about that ECU stuff ;):D lol! :)

...anyway, Bttt for hte Monday peeps... :cool:

ADP 09 March 2003 10:25 PM

na Jen Ive given up on the power mods idea now, my minds back on 18 inch wheeels and lowering springs, at least that way it will LOOK even faster........ lol ;)

no really though, have entered colerne sprint again in May, so could do with a few extra horses to fight off the cossies so Ill probably just shove a down pipe and induction kit in for the while while my finances catch up with me.....

ADP 10 March 2003 02:31 PM

tonight! boing

StevieB 10 March 2003 03:15 PM

See you all tonight

....just back from a weeks boarding in Chamonix and track of the week was without a doubt MF from hell by the Datsuns :cool:

Steve.... still with 400 miles to go before fully run-in

Jen 10 March 2003 04:04 PM

:p at Steve.

Jen (still here after a week of writing objection reports [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]:()

ADP 10 March 2003 04:14 PM

thats cos your always on here :p ;)

Jen 10 March 2003 05:03 PM

Moi?! YOU ARE! :p ;):D

I actually can't access SN between 9.30 - 12 and 2 - 4, so I have to make the most of it when I can ;):D

STI SPUD 10 March 2003 05:12 PM

Jen,

Do you want me to bring my DVDs of The Ring for you tonite ???
They are the original jap versions so they do have subtitles....Very very good through and well scary :eek:

Rach

ADP 10 March 2003 05:21 PM

I am

thats because I am a professional scoobynetter, and as so am paid by her majesties government £54 and something to do so. Or am I meant to be looking for a job, erm perhaps thats what it was. Now I understand why I ended up working in Southampton again.

1 thing about being on the dole, the miles are just falling off the scoob! :D great news.

Andy

Jen 10 March 2003 06:07 PM

RACH!!!!

YES! How cool! :D

I promise I'll take good care of them and not let Chris (or multiple cats) near them ;):D

Jen 10 March 2003 06:08 PM

lol @ Andy, there's always an upside to everything :)

ADP 03 June 2003 04:39 PM

hey everyone, well it looks like I have a job, good news but the bad news is its in Southampton. Ive been invited back to my previous job, but this time as contract scum. So you may have to put up with me for a bit longer.

On the upside, contracting is good news for my wallet so watch this space :D no Im not buying an Evo ;) but there may be a few slight alterations taking place on my car soon..........or should I be saving for my next redundancy? well probably yes

[Edited by ADP - 3/6/2003 4:40:54 PM]