ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Khalid Sheikh Mohammed arrested (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/183160-khalid-sheikh-mohammed-arrested.html)

unclebuck 02 March 2003 06:48 PM

This is great news. Also he is being interrogatd in Pakistan. I reckon they will do a much 'better' job of it then we or the Americans would do, if you get my drift.

Washington described him as one of al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden's "most senior and significant lieutenants" - 3rd in command, and the chief planner of Sept 11th. He knows important stuff. Let's hope he gets the 'treatment' he deservrs [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

AnDy_PaNdY 02 March 2003 06:49 PM

You can bet the CIA boys are giving him the once over as we speak.
He probably has a good idea where Bin Liner is hiding out.

Luke 02 March 2003 07:18 PM

Have they got the right man this time????? As my local corner shop owner has not been seen for a few days....

JapSport 02 March 2003 07:41 PM

PMSL :D

Popeye P1 02 March 2003 07:44 PM

Has Hook Arm Hamza been booted out yet?

Leslie 04 March 2003 11:24 AM

It is great news. I think Bin Liner is walking around somewhere with a shave and haircut, in a sharp suit!

les

Holy Ghost 04 March 2003 11:29 AM

good guys 1, bad guys nil.

Dan B 04 March 2003 01:59 PM

More like 2 1 good guys..... :( but with Bush and Blair playing up front we may have some more action before half time...

Katana 04 March 2003 02:13 PM

In other news Gerry Adam is still at large..

ScoobyTal 04 March 2003 03:54 PM

Yes it does seem strange how the American backed Terrorists (IRA) have piped down !! Hmmmmmmmm

unclebuck 04 March 2003 04:00 PM

So, what happens next. The bleeding hearts at Amnesty International are bleeting on about how it's wrong to use sleep deprivation and other pressure to loosen his tongue because "it's a form of torture".[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] FFS[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] how daft are these people??:rolleyes:

MattOz 04 March 2003 04:03 PM

Only problem being that the $20m that they gave the bloke who shopped him is coming to the UK. Apparently the bloke wants to live in/near Leicester because he has family there! Fan-fcukin-tastic! :(

Matt

Bravo2zero_sps 04 March 2003 04:08 PM

In answer to the above - VERY!

But then they obviously don't care less about how many people this bloke has murdered and the human rights he deprived his victims of [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

This bloke allegedly knows alot more of the goings on of Al Quaeda than Bin Laden himself knows. They say he has been co-operating but I do not believe for one minute this bloke will tell them anything useful out of freewil. Time to torture the living daylights out of him until they get an exact location of Bin Laden and the rest of his w@nker mates.

He gave up his human rights when he comitted terrorist attrocities.

Katana 04 March 2003 04:12 PM

Gerry Adams haven't?

andycrowther 04 March 2003 04:14 PM

do you think it could happen quickly please cos i'm going to cyprus in june!