ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Just been to see Jackass: The Movie ...... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/182731-just-been-to-see-jackass-the-movie.html)

Scooby_Loo 28 February 2003 10:53 PM

I have never laughed so hard and loud in my entire life. :D

You very rarely hear people laughing out loud in the cinema, but during this you heard people laughing hysterically, gasping and ewwwwwwwing.

Fecking Excellent. I seriously reccomend a visit to see Mr. Knoxville & Co in the near future. the work of a Comical Genius.

YAY :D

Loo

doctor CLIFFORD 28 February 2003 11:00 PM

If you think thats funny watch The Steve-o dvd!!

Scot123 01 March 2003 02:32 AM

I seen the V-cd months ago. Most of the stuff could be shown on TV no problem and in time will be. Still, big up to the 'Night Pandas:D:D:D

scooby-new 01 March 2003 07:26 AM

download it from WINMX- its doesnt suffer from being on the small screen-

set me thinking though I'm having some trouble with my dealer Lancaster Subaru Sevenoaks who supplied me with a bad car. Maybe I'll take one of their courtesy vehicles and enter it at Arlington Banger stadium, Knoxsville style!

+Doc+ 01 March 2003 01:13 PM

Went to watch it as well, absolutely brilliant LMFAO!

Mufasa 01 March 2003 01:34 PM

Saw Steve-O's 'Don't try this at home' stage show last last Tues. He's a Sick sick man! Sooooo funny tho!

Two of my mates left early they were so disgusted! :D :D

Scooby_Loo 01 March 2003 04:26 PM

A few of my mates went to see it too, i culdn't get away from work tho.

One came back with a steve-o hoodie :D

You gotta admit tho, Johnny Knoxville is a babe :p

Loo

super_si 01 March 2003 04:29 PM

Saw it 2weeks ago :D:D:D

P1Fanatic 01 March 2003 04:31 PM

I cant wait to see it. Downloaded a few versions but all were pants quality so I didnt bother watching them.

Did anyone see Jackass Cribs on MTV the other day? Bam Margera has a massive house with loads of cool cars like 360 Modena, Audi S4 etc. Then you see Ryan Dunn who lives in his mates basement.

Dont know whether the others piss it up the wall or Bam gets more from skating etc. Saying that in the first series he lived in his parents house. Didnt see Johnny Knoxvilles but no doubt he makes the most money as he is da man.

Simon.

midget1500 01 March 2003 06:20 PM

ahh "Johnny Knoxville" aka Philip John Clapp...should have used his real name :D

can't wait to see it - heard nothing but good reports.

RussP 01 March 2003 06:29 PM

Just on my way out the door to see it tonight - starngely, the girlfriend didn't seem that keen! Great excuse for a lads night out, i just know its gonna be even funnier after a few beers!]

Cinema's even got a midnight showing, so that'll be full of pissed up lads then.

small beamer 02 March 2003 03:15 PM

2 young yet but planning to get the vid

RussP 02 March 2003 06:10 PM

As predicted! Awesome film - my face hurt from laughing by the time it was over. Okay, so shooting fireworks out your arse is a bit infantile and (as we were repeatedly warned) shouldn't be tried at home....

But it does make you laugh!

Miss this at your peril!

what would scooby do 02 March 2003 06:18 PM

the golf course thing was excellent - specially when the two peed off rednecks started firing golf balls at the gang...

scrappydoo 03 March 2003 05:56 AM

I'll have to go and see it. Sounds funny. I remember watching a kind of jackass film about a year back. It was well extreme. Im not to sure about the name but i think it was called 'Y2K'. Anybody seen it? Its crazy. :D

Danbo 03 March 2003 06:47 AM

That would have been CKY2K (Camp Kill yourself), one of the films that Bam Margera made with his brother and Brandon. He made three films before he joined the jackass team and yes, they are all completely mental!

CRAFT 03 March 2003 07:02 AM

Yep, absolute class, me and the wife laughed our arses off, was crying at the mobile roller disco:D:D This is one film not to miss folks, you can see why it's 18 rated, unmissable:D

Getting your arse kicked by a girl was hilarious:D

GO AND SEE THIS FILM:D:D:D

CRAFThttp://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/otn/wink/thumb.gif

InvisibleMan 03 March 2003 09:47 AM

so it doesnt suffer from tv to film overlongdom then?

Saw the making of last night, looked the same old same old

prob still see it tho :D

P1Fanatic 03 March 2003 10:52 AM

Was watching a bit about the premiere on MTV last night and Johnny, Bam etc saying that the UK has reacted so much better to their film than the US. Perhaps its cos we actually have a sense of humour.

Saw one snippet with Steve-O tightrope walking over a pond with alligators in it and him nearly falling off. That guy is completely nuts.

Simon.

Mungo 03 March 2003 02:14 PM

It is a SERIOUSLY funny film - I laughed hard and loud for most of the time - the rest of it i was saying "oh no, gross!"

FASTER MIKE!! 03 March 2003 07:51 PM

agree with everything above.
rockets on rollerskates class :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
oh and the car and the X-ray ;):eek: what limits do these guys have

mike

scrappydoo 04 March 2003 01:27 AM

Thats the one danbo, the excrement bit on one of the films really turned my stomach. Funny though. :D

CRAFT 04 March 2003 06:49 AM

What was that stuff Steve O(BobT look a like:D) snorted in Japan?

CRAFThttp://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/otn/wink/thumb.gif