ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   important to all scoobynetters (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/180577-important-to-all-scoobynetters.html)

TaviaRS 06 February 2003 11:43 AM

WWSD,IIRC there are 2 companies with similar names. scoobyparts.com are fine as has been stated earlier in this thread, scooby-parts.com are the ones being discussed

[Edited by TaviaRS - 6/2/2003 11:44:14 AM]

stavros 23 February 2003 12:16 PM

did you have any problems getting parts or accessories from scooby-parts.com?
i did read on to see what happened

thanks

[Edited by stavros - 3/24/2003 3:06:47 PM]

Wurzel 23 February 2003 12:32 PM

Nope I have never had any probs from them, I found them to be very efficient.

stavros 23 February 2003 12:41 PM

you might be the only one

Alas 23 February 2003 12:49 PM

Hi m8
I've bought from them twice and both times no problems at all.
Alas

stavros 23 February 2003 05:38 PM

bttt

dhorwich 23 February 2003 05:49 PM

scoobyparts.com are reliable dont know about scooby-parts.com though..!!!

pele 23 February 2003 05:53 PM

I didn't have any trouble with them, my sticker arrived next day - very helpful & efficient. :D

Jen 23 February 2003 06:12 PM

Nope - got my crystal side repeaters from there - no problems at all, in fact I seem to remember they were there at least a day before I expected them! :cool::)

stavros 23 February 2003 07:13 PM

4 MONTHS AND I AM STILL WAITING WEEK AFTER WEEK

Boyakasha 23 February 2003 07:17 PM

Guys and girls make sure we are not confusing www.scoobyparts.com and www.scooby-parts.com which he is talking about.

S.B. 23 February 2003 07:21 PM

This is the one he means.

griffm 23 February 2003 07:30 PM

No problem with SCOOBYPARTS indicator next day deliery.

stavros 23 February 2003 08:04 PM

S.B

THATS THE ONE

nuclear_pond 23 February 2003 08:49 PM

I dont see why this is important to all scoobyneters! ;)

stavros 23 February 2003 09:00 PM

if you give it a little bit more thought you will understand ;)

Turboteeth 23 February 2003 09:49 PM

Scoobyparts.com are VERY good - it's a shame if this post confuses them with Scooby-parts.com :(

Looks like nobody else has any complaints anyway...

stavros 23 February 2003 09:53 PM

i would like to apologise to SCOOBYPARTS.COM if it caused any confusion but i stated clearly scooby-parts.com.

thanx

Charlie H 24 February 2003 02:32 PM

Have seen the other threads about scooby-parts.com in ireland and it does seem very dodgy. Please don't confuse them with the uk based scoobyparts.com (ie no dash) they seem to very reliable (even if my boost gauge fitting kit seems to have vanished in the post) :(

cunns 24 February 2003 02:50 PM

Exactly as I have mentioned Charlie H has a similar problem with one other comoany.

If you ask around some of the bigger companies or read a few of the other threads on this website I am sure you will find that without mentioning any names there are other companies in the same boat. 99% of the time when an order is placed if it is not a stocked item then it has to be brought in from a supplier, on some occasions the supplier gives a delivery date to the shop which can be delayed, this then leads to the customer getting agitated and demanding their product. When this happens then the shop's hands are tied and they cannot do anything until the product arrives.

On some occasions the customer would be told something like this:-
(this is not related to stavros)
Shop:- Delivery will be roughly 5 days.
Customer:- OK Fine

**5 days later**
Customer Calls again:- where is my *@!Ģing product it has not arrived yet.

Scooby-Parts are a new company and are still having some teething problems which all new companies get. We have had many satisfied customers since our birth and we continue to have satisified customers. On occasion there is one or two customers who we let down or cannot service quickly enough for reasons beyond our control. We try to facilitate these customers so that we can keep up a good name but unfortunatley it doesn't always work this way. If you notice on our website the hit counter, since October we have had over 6000 visitors to the site without advertising and out of those 6000 we have had many satisfied customers.

I would like to finally point out that Scooby-Parts will remedy all frictions with the customers who have posted to this site.

Thank you

I WOULD LIKE TO STATE THAT SCOOBY-PARTS.COM HAVE NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER TO SCOOBYPARTS.COM IN THE UK

[Edited by cunns - 2/24/2003 2:51:54 PM]

Charlie H 24 February 2003 03:47 PM

Cunns - I may have had a problem with a parcel going missing but they did reply to my e-mail within a few hours! From the other posts from various people it would seem that no one can actually get hold of you either by phone/e-mail/fax. That is what I find disconcerting about a so called legit supplier. You may well be experiencing teething problems but so far I have not heard from one person who has actually had a good service from you. You say you have had thousands of satisfied customers but the only positive thread seen on this bbs seems to be from you anyway (scubby)

If you are a genuine company then I wish you all the best but until this scooby community bbs starts to hear good things about your service and not stories of lost products/money owed, and failure to respond to these problems then I for one won't be placing any orders from you.

Stavros - hope you get it sorted soon m8 :)

stavros 24 February 2003 04:42 PM

i got an email today from scooby-parts.com saying that they will refund my money..
lets see how many months it will take :(

Luke 25 February 2003 08:38 AM

bad to the bone...

ex-webby 25 February 2003 09:10 AM

Hats off to Scooby-Parts for replying to this thread. Give them a chance, they seem to want to sort this out.

All the best

Simon

Alas 27 February 2003 07:36 PM

Regarding my comments earlier saying I had no problems with them. I'm a diddy, I was thinking of Scoobyparts.com who are excellent.
The company getting discussed here - Scooby-parts.com(ireland), I've had no dealings with.
Alasdair

stavros 08 March 2003 02:05 PM

5 months and still waiting :(

Luke 09 March 2003 05:45 PM

"Luke The outspoken one"

Sorry ....But after all this time and effort.Stavros has not received a refund.

WHAT EXCUSE THIS TIME.... Just how the Fu*k do companies like this stay in business???????

The cheque/credit card refund should have been sent within 48 hours.

Just typical of the shoddy state of affairs today.

If no one likes it my reply... try suing me.

stavros 09 March 2003 08:59 PM

because i am a nice guy i didnt want to create friction...so i gave them another chance to supply me the wheels in England ( a second package....the one supposedly sent to cyprus they said they were going to bring it back,)
they agreed and said to me they were going to give me the delivery dates last tuesday maximum wednesday.........still waiting no answer.......
after that on thursday i think i got an email saying they are going to reply back on saturday (thats yesterday).......guess what.......i got no reply again......
what f***s me off is when you make a promise stick to it.....
at least reply........especially when someone gives you so many chances.....
they promised me a jacket as well 3 months ago.........i havent got that either.

rmsrace 09 March 2003 09:16 PM

I still waiting for my parts. Marty at scooby-parts has promised tracking number, but i'm still waiting....

04.03 he wrote this to me:
"They were to be lifted on Friday at the latest, I am going to take the parts myself to the courier service this week, they will have no excuse then!."

stavros 09 March 2003 09:41 PM

m8
i really dont know what to say........i am so p****d of i dont know what to do any more.......5 f*****g months.