ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   answer to the thread of finsbury mosque (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/169733-answer-to-the-thread-of-finsbury-mosque.html)

moses 21 January 2003 06:24 PM

http://aryan-nations.org/

here u small minded conts :D ;p

u get extremists everywhere in judaism, hinduims, and christianity and all, doesnt mean their following their religion

so check the aryan nations out they say their doing good christian work :D

u get bad lots everywhere mate, so dont make islam a target, im a patriotic muslim and a scotsman as u are christians and british.

and the God of muslims is the same God as christians, except jesus is the messiah in islam and not God , coz anyone who sleeps , ****es and eats cant be God easy as that :D and God doesnt rest.

and doesnt weeep

Katana 21 January 2003 06:26 PM

You are soooo gonna get flamed bro. :D

Luke 21 January 2003 06:27 PM

Drugs...........they get you in the end.

moses 21 January 2003 06:28 PM

lol i know katana , u know me im after a witchhunt :D

i say come on u feckers :D

by the way im part german ;) so dont mess with me :D

Katana 21 January 2003 06:35 PM

LOL moses!

Ah, a German Moslem, so whats your views on Israel then? :D :p

*Before dumbasses like Shrek or Ben appears, moses knows I'm joking...

moses 21 January 2003 06:36 PM

lol :D i know my bros u want me to answer that and get banned :D and claude aint here to help me i think he is away haha :D

Katana 21 January 2003 06:40 PM

Ahahahahahaha! I hoped Claudius has picked his girlfriend from school*. :D :D

moses 21 January 2003 06:40 PM

sh1t no one suppose to know his girlfriend is only 16 :D he has a few mate lol

Jye_0 21 January 2003 06:43 PM

Moses, this group deffo needs a Muslim perspective man, but please don’t fall for 'attack is the best line of defence' which will prob get yersel flamed, the thread locked or your present persona banned. I’m all for reasoned arguments and freedom of speech but this means keeping the thread 'relatively' on topic and the argument 'half' reasoned. HF m8 but I hope yer knob is flameproof tbo ;)

moses 21 January 2003 06:47 PM

lol cheers for the advice good man

Scot123 21 January 2003 07:06 PM

God doesn't exsist mate!

moses 21 January 2003 07:09 PM

so u just came from monkeys then :D lol

he does made everything we do in life we have to move and do it and doesnt happen by chance, someone made an effort to make this world, house dont get built if u just wait mate u need tomake an effort :D we are the living proof that their is a God

angrynorth 21 January 2003 07:12 PM

Oh yes he does.

And hes armed, so watch it http://jeeptalk.org/crack/smilies/co...grinangelA.gif

Jye_0 21 January 2003 07:20 PM

--except jesus is the messiah in islam and not God , coz anyone who sleeps , ****es and eats cant be God easy as that and God doesnt rest--

Not sure what u mean by this moses, Jesus was the son of God if I member right and the christian God doesnt rest either :)

Scot123 21 January 2003 07:21 PM

Oh no he doesn't:D And yes we did come from Monkeys!

moses 21 January 2003 07:27 PM

lol jye they also say jesus was God himself incarnated , and begetting means sex and God doesnt beget.

we have the same God mate but the historians changed history, it says God rested in the 7th day and he was refreshed, come on :D God doesnt rest lol thats why in our week we have only 6 days.

and u saying God didnt forgive people for adams sin, thats not our fault what our father did, so God has to come down and sacrifice himself for the people and then he cries on the cros father father why have u forsaken me, so God talks to himself and then he cries, coz he doesnt want to be sacrificed, jesus is the messiah in islam , we luv him as we luv the other prophets and messengers but to say God begets a child or God comes down to earth to die for ones sin we dont believe that.

look at the gospels they were written by 4 different people and all the ends are different and 2 of them werent even disciples.

it will never end so i will stop :D

Am I sick or just mad! 21 January 2003 07:29 PM

not Monkeys but Advarks ;)

carl 21 January 2003 07:29 PM

I think moses is pointing out that in Islam, Jesus was a (minor) prophet. In Christianity, he was the son of God but he also was God (you know, God is three things: the father, the son and the holy ghost).

You should learn about Islam before you condemn it -- a lot of it makes a lot of sense. More sense than Christianity, IMHO.

planky 21 January 2003 10:54 PM

Sorry mate NOT interested in islam or any other religion,ALL it does is start wars.

DRUNKNORGY 21 January 2003 11:38 PM

You never thought about becoming a Jehovas Witness Moses:D.
I bet the curtains twitch when you walk down your road;)
Christianity is not about Israel, its about control and after the Roman Empire fell, it was how they managed to retain their grip on the people. Is it any wonder that the centre of Christianity is the Vatican (in Rome) and before that was the Doges (spelling:rolleyes:) Palace (in Venice). Its one big guilt trip if you believe it.

I believe in a creator but not as you interpret it. All religions are there to control their followers, they all rubbish each other to aquire credibility. Muslims are fanatical about their religion in the way Christians were in this country 200 years ago. Its true if you want to learn some lessons look at the history books. Its less painful that way.

I think you take life very seriously, Its not good for the soul.

Popeye P1 22 January 2003 12:03 AM

Since when do you find Cs gas and a firearm in a Christian church???? Ermmmm. Obviously the muslims in this mosque know something we don't.

rsquire 22 January 2003 02:51 AM

Is it any wonder that the centre of Christianity is the Vatican (in Rome) and before that was the Doges (spelling) Palace (in Venice
The area that is now known as the Vatican was the centre of the christian church many centuries before the Doges Palace was dreamt of. Doges Palace IIRC is approx 14th century whereas Christianity was very active in Rome prior to the fall of the Roman Empire. Several of the Roman emporers were converted to Christianity.

The other major early powerful centre of chrisitanity during the Roman period was Constantinople (aka Istanbul)

Cs gas and a firearm in a Christian church
In the history of the christian church, that has happened many times, think the Crusaders, Henry the 8th, the Roundheads.

Yes, I know they didn't use CS gas :p but the overall effect was the same..

Sorry getting slightly off -topic there :D

Oh yeah.. Hi Moses :D

[Edited by rsquire - 1/22/2003 2:57:26 AM]

DRUNKNORGY 22 January 2003 08:46 AM

As I said rsquire, Its one big guilt trip, They have been using this 'Jesus died to save our souls' tripe since the Roman Empire
when Pontius Pilate ordered his death (but it was the Jews fault, because they put him up to it:rolleyes:). An article I read a while back would probably argue the point better than I could Here. But I feel that the Arab world has made much capital from the anti-semetic views amongst the Christian Nations. As for the The Aryan view, Hitlers grudge with the jews was due to a rebuff he received whilst the Nazi party was in its infancy and had nothing to do with ancient mythology (A bit like Bin-Ladens beef with the US, when he wanted al-Qa'ida to be the force to route Iraq when they invaded Kuwait and was turned down by the Saudi Government).

[Edited by DRUNKNORGY - 1/22/2003 9:08:59 AM]

Katana 22 January 2003 09:05 AM

Since when do you find Cs gas and a firearm in a Christian church???? Ermmmm. Obviously the muslims in this mosque know something we don't.
Branch Davidians anyone? David Koresh not only had Cs gas but heavy assault weapons too.

Popeye P1 22 January 2003 09:25 AM

They were religious nutters Katana not my local Parish church.

Katana 22 January 2003 09:29 AM

Same as them people in the mosque. Its just re-wording your previous sentence whilst retaining the same kind of context. Next..

Luke 22 January 2003 09:49 AM

Vatican.... has a Very effective little "Special Forces group"

DRUNKNORGY 22 January 2003 09:55 AM

What are they called 'The God Squad' :D

moses 22 January 2003 09:57 AM

lol hello rsquire hows u old mucker :D and hows the weather down under.

mate jesus wasnt minor in islam he is one of the biggest prophets in islam and the messiah.

popeye get a life :D coz these born agains and aryan nations fanatical people have weapons and preach hatred in their churches and do they represent christianity , i dont think so, same we way have fanatical people too same as any other religion

TelBoy 22 January 2003 10:05 AM

same we way have fanatical people too same as any other religion
Doesn't say much about religion, does it???

as Yasser Arafat once said; "Our imaginary God is better than your imaginary God".

:rolleyes: