ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   Midlands crew hit Sheffield (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/161154-midlands-crew-hit-sheffield.html)

MichelleWRX1994 22 December 2002 01:03 PM

And big time too. :eek:

What a night. :D

Harps WRX 22 December 2002 04:40 PM

Sure all Sheffield ladies gonna be gutted that Dan won't be there for at least another week...

MichelleWRX1994 22 December 2002 07:34 PM

Sure all Sheffield ladies gonna be gutted that Dan won't be there for at least another week...
I'm very sad, in fact I'm suffering dan withdrawls already ;):D

Yes, it was a good night... the in-car entertaiment was er........entertaining......why was it always me tho that ended up scrunched up on someones lap :rolleyes:;)

Hope your suspension coped John :D

michelle, get off my computer :rolleyes::D

Amanda

[Edited by MichelleWRX1994 - 12/22/2002 7:36:13 PM]

ScooBabe 22 December 2002 07:37 PM

Ahhhhh, thats better :D

Little Miss WRX 22 December 2002 07:49 PM

Don't fecking blame me. :p

Just because you can't be arsed to change the username. :p

Why was it me that had you scrunched up on my lap??? I couldn't feel my legs for the next half hour.... ;) :p :D

Thanks for arranging it all Amanda - it was a top night - the most amusement coming from Dan making a complete arse out of himself. :D
The definite downfalls were having to travel with him to and from the club. :(

I think the females in Sheffield are going to be having a massive party celebrating Dan leaving. :D Poor lasses!

I really had to control my temper with him, I was going to smack him one very hard in the mouth if he didn't shut up. When we got in the club I undertook Operation GET AWAY FROM DAN ASAP!!!!!!!

Anyhow, must do it again sometime WITHOUT DAN!!!!!

How is the suspension John? Does the car sit 6 inches lower after Amanda sat in it? :p :D

ScooBabe 22 December 2002 07:58 PM

Ok, I probably take some blame for Dan :rolleyes::D

We had been baiting each other :eek:

He is really quite sweet most of the time :)

How is the suspension John? Does the car sit 6 inches lower after Amanda sat in it?
Ok, I am a fat bastid :p:D:D

Little Miss WRX 22 December 2002 08:04 PM

I don't see how you can take the blame for Dan? He was obnoxious as soon as we got in the car. His attitude stunk.

John told me that he is only like that when he is drunk, I know a few others like that too.....:rolleyes: Nevertheless, if I never meet him again whilst he is drinking then that will be too soon. However, if I am ever unfortunate enough to do so, he will have his genetalia removed with a spoon rather rapidly.

That spoilt the night for me, having to keep an eye on him. LIABILITY.

I am sure he is a very sweet and nice guy when sober, but I remain to see this side of him. I would like to as I only have a bad impression of him and I believe in giving everyone a couple of chances. :)

CharlieWhiskey 22 December 2002 08:04 PM

I really had to control my temper with him, I was going to smack him one very hard in the mouth if he didn't shut up. When we got in the club I undertook Operation GET AWAY FROM DAN ASAP!!!!!!!
Ditto, What an areshole! :rolleyes: You should have heard him before you arrived Michelle. No, on second thoughts better you didn't, otherwise you would have. ;) Amazing how we managed to fit us all, and his ego, in the car :eek:

Great night, but why most of you spent it in the Cheesey part of the club I don't know? :rolleyes: Fantastic sound system, I may get my hearing back by the New Year after dancing underneath the Subwoofer ;) :D

Off to bed in a minute to hope my body clock can recover ;)

Little Miss WRX 22 December 2002 08:06 PM

Great night, but why most of you spent it in the Cheesey part of the club I don't know?
Keeping an eye on Dan that's why. :rolleyes:

You missed a fight that kicked off late in the night where about 5 peeps got booted out. I was on the balcony right above it.

Shame Dan wasn't there to receive a smack.... ;)

Okay, I am not going to be nasty about Dan anymore. :D Promise. :D ;)

CharlieWhiskey 22 December 2002 08:08 PM

You missed a fight that kicked off late in the night where about 5 peeps got booted out. I was on the balcony right above it.

I was standing just to your right at the time IIRC ;)

CharlieWhiskey 22 December 2002 08:30 PM

Thanks again for the Curry & caffiene, most needed! :D

Little Miss WRX 22 December 2002 09:07 PM

No probs, I can just add you to my ever-growing list of people who can verify that I can actually cook. :p :D

CharlieWhiskey 22 December 2002 09:40 PM

With a little guidance ;) :D

You can cook for me anytime, or perhaps I may just return the favour :D

Harps WRX 22 December 2002 10:03 PM

OK think I'd best just stick up for one of my mates here seeing as Dan never reads anything on this section. Suppose I've known him for donkeys years (lucky Harps) but I can't remember him being that much of a git, bit unfair passing judgement as both him and me were completely wasted in all honesty and can see some things meant as a joke being taken seriously, dunno.

Did enjoy the night though - don't suppose anyone can shed any light on where the santa hat I was wearing came from? When's the next outing due?

Martini man (cue pi555 takes Michelle...);)

ScooBabe 22 December 2002 10:06 PM

Okay, I am not going to be nasty about Dan anymore. Promise.
Good! :)

He's my mate, despite one or two minor faults ;). Who would I have to enjoy banter with if you scared him off :eek: ;):D

Little Miss WRX 22 December 2002 10:09 PM

I would much prefer to meet him when sober, unless that was just a one off drunken session for him which I sincerely hope it was for his sake and then I won't mind going out on a night out.

Martini man (cue pi555 takes Michelle...)
Why would I want to take the piss? ;)

Little Miss WRX 22 December 2002 10:10 PM

Who would I have to enjoy banter with if you scared him off
I should think you have plenty of people falling over themselves for a good banter with you my dear. ;) :D

ScooBabe 22 December 2002 10:14 PM

I should think you have plenty of people falling over themselves for a good banter with you my dear.
:eek::eek::eek:

Er, do seem to have been doing lots of er talking lately :D

MCRAE HATER 2 22 December 2002 10:38 PM

Oh well I had a good night.

ScooBabe 22 December 2002 10:45 PM

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey, John :D

Ta for being the sober one, what a star. You'll have to get someone else to drive for you next time :)

Little Miss WRX 22 December 2002 10:53 PM

Aye, many, many thanks for that. :)

I don't mind volunteering to drive for the next one. Will just have to check out the parking areas first. :)