ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Villa fall again (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/161044-villa-fall-again.html)

Little Miss WRX 21 December 2002 05:40 PM

Godamnit!!!

We lost 2-0 to Chelsea. Is this it Villa? Is this all you can muster?

What a poor showing. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] I have only seen highlights, but I certainly don't want to see the whole match. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

555 Markus 21 December 2002 07:00 PM

...and you could (and should) have scored twice in the first two minutes.

Once things settled down, normal service was resumed and we took a comfortable two nil lead. We couldn't believe our luck when Villa made their substitutions on the hour mark and took Dublin and Vassell off...the two players that caused us most trouble :D. Shame.

But for a superb save by Cudicini right at the end it could have been closer.

Nevermind, thanks for the three points. Happy Christmas Scoobynet Villa fans :)

Mark
CFC season ticket holder

Little Miss WRX 21 December 2002 07:08 PM

Bah humbug. :(

neilbbb 22 December 2002 08:58 AM

strange tactics from graham taylor...take off two of the players who were looking the most threatening...

but lampard had a top game, and thanks again carlo...

you are the best keeper in the premier league (IMHO of course)

MichelleWRX1994 22 December 2002 11:25 AM

Maybe it was a case of resting the two players before the next match as we were looking so sh1te YET AGAIN [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] that we had no chance of rescuing it.

Strange decision I agree and poor fookin' game yet again. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] :(

will19702001 22 December 2002 01:22 PM

Bloody `ell Villa!! 2 away goals all season is relegation form!! i listened to the game on Villa website and it sounded 1 way for the first 20 mins...we will soon found out how good GT is when the transfer window opens in January cuz we are in desperate need of quality match winners!!

Just like to wish Chelsea good fortune from here on in cuz the premiership needs an outsider (none Man U,Liverpool, Arsenal) to keep up the interest of neutral supporters and they are in the best position i believe.

MichelleWRX1994 22 December 2002 01:28 PM

I don't hold out for good fortune in the transfer window.

What with Doug "Scrooge bah humbug I can't be ar5ed to spend money on Villa and want to see them FAIL [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]" Ellis, I can't see much spending money going GT's way for any decent players.

I can see us losing Vassell and Barry for starters, I wonder how many other of our players will walk away from such an underachieveing club. :(

Good luck to Chelsea aye, but only for a while. :p

Scumbag 23 December 2002 06:27 PM

I thought Clown-Prince Enckelman scored one at St. Andrews? - that gives three away goals
;-)

Wilster at Work 23 December 2002 07:27 PM

I think Vassell would look good in a Spurs shirt next to Robbie Keane

Little Miss WRX 23 December 2002 08:53 PM

Keep ya hands off Vassell. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

I have got an Xmas pressie which is the Villa home kit with the number 10 and Vassell on the back.

I think we should get our second keeper playing a little bit more. He is damn good!!!!!!