ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Super super Dan. super super Dan, super super Dan, SUPER DANNY MURPHY (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/160572-super-super-dan-super-super-dan-super-super-dan-super-danny-murphy.html)

Redkop 19 December 2002 12:40 AM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CharlieWhiskey 19 December 2002 12:42 AM

3-4 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CharlieWhiskey 19 December 2002 12:43 AM

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Little Miss WRX 19 December 2002 12:45 AM

The twelfth player for Liverpool was the referee [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
What a tosser. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Yes, I am bitter, it breaks my heart to see the Villa actually play brilliantly and lose a game they deserved to win. :(

Redkop 19 December 2002 12:47 AM

Deserved? How come?

Little Miss WRX 19 December 2002 12:49 AM

In my opinion they did - don't forget I won't be looking at their performance in a non-biased way - I am a Villa fan after all. :D

I haven't seen them play so well in ages, they had some cracking football - half way through as usual the defence might as well have walked off the pitch for the good they did. :rolleyes:

AS I said, it breaks my heart to see them play so well and walk away with n othing.

Redkop 19 December 2002 12:51 AM

I am not being biased either but I think Lpool played far better than they have in a long time - nowhere near as good as they can do - but they did have more shots on goal.

Little Miss WRX 19 December 2002 12:59 AM

If we are talking about recent form, then yes, Liverpool played tonnes better than they have done before.

But don't forget, Liverpool are looked upon as a damn good team - I preferred going out to you than to the scum for sure.

Villa's from has been dire for a couple of seasons now, Pool's hasn't - therefore I am basing my judgement on that, does it make more sense now?

Redkop 19 December 2002 01:02 AM

http://upload.turbosport.co.uk/getpi...9055480303.gif

Redkop 19 December 2002 01:04 AM

It does make sense but the recent dip in L'pools form [1 point out of 18] showed them to have more fight tonight, than they have for quite a while.

Little Miss WRX 19 December 2002 01:05 AM

I have a fecking sore throat - I made friends with the Villa fan I was sat next to, his name was Richard. We were shouting and singing and screaming and swearing loads. :D

I was on the edge of my seat most of the match, I certainly enjoyed it thoroughly.

I shed a tear for my team at the end of the match though.

Congratulations on the victory - but we fecking made ya work for it. :p :D

Redkop 19 December 2002 01:06 AM

Anyway - no matter who won - it was a good game of footie to watch, just glad it didn't go to extra time and penalties

Little Miss WRX 19 December 2002 01:07 AM

Aye, but if you look at Villa's form from the start of the season compared to Pool's then you can see that the match tonight brought out the best in the Villa side.

We did have a terrible patch or two, but overall there was so much fighting spirit in the team, I was so proud of them.

Till they let the fecking goals in. :p :D

Little Miss WRX 19 December 2002 01:08 AM

it was a good game of footie to watch
Hear, hear. :D

Redkop 19 December 2002 01:09 AM

I sat next to a rather nice Scouser who kept hugging and kissing me when we scored ;) pity we only scored 4 ;)

Little Miss WRX 19 December 2002 01:10 AM

Well, I got hugged and kissed by the Villa fan too, but I can't extend the need to have more goals scored. ;) :D

CharlieWhiskey 19 December 2002 01:12 AM

Hear, hear.
<pedantic mode on>
I think you will find it's 'Here, here' ;) :p :D
<pedantic mode off>

[Edited by CharlieWhiskey - 12/19/2002 1:15:48 AM]

DJ Dunk 19 December 2002 09:19 AM

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1058546.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[Edited by DJ Dunk - 12/19/2002 9:19:50 AM]

will19702001 19 December 2002 11:23 AM

(I am just speachless)

Funkii Munkii 19 December 2002 03:57 PM

Liverpool have finally won and Redkop is back out of the shadows

Happy Christmas Lynne that could be the turning point youve been searching for, for the past 6 weeks, see you in the final hopefully :D:D

Dave

CharlieWhiskey 19 December 2002 05:17 PM

:D And a corner too :D

SwinYE5 19 December 2002 05:32 PM

...and I was so surprised when they drew Sheff Utd. I didn't expect them to get the easy draw! :rolleyes:

Redkop 19 December 2002 06:51 PM

Merry Xmas to you Dave - will be a good visit to Cardiff [again] :p

Yeah - fingers crossed it is the turning point

NAF 19 December 2002 07:45 PM

will be a good visit to Cardiff [again]
hee hee :D