ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Anyone else on here had balls like mine? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/15678-anyone-else-on-here-had-balls-like-mine.html)

ARRON BIRD 23 May 2000 10:21 PM

Had the chop last Wednesday and my bollox are still black and blue!
How much longer have I got to endure this?
(Makes a change to the usual crap on here I guess!)

Stupot 23 May 2000 10:24 PM

Ill ask my cat, hell know http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/smile.gif

ARRON BIRD 23 May 2000 10:26 PM

Thanks Stupot but already done that, and asked the dog but didnt get much of a response!
Cant believe I actually PAID good money for this!

Mr.Cookie 23 May 2000 10:50 PM

If its any help my delivery guy was away for two weeks and he reckons hed go through it all again (personally i think he must be nuts (sorry was not intended).

Cheers
Simon
Ps Hope your feeling better soon

ARRON BIRD 23 May 2000 11:16 PM

Thanks Simon
Regards Arron....firing blanks now I hope after all this pain...........Bird.

barge 24 May 2000 09:34 AM

OUCH !!!!!

NITO 24 May 2000 09:40 AM

cue music.......

Yesterday,.....I'm not half the man I used to be.........
After my NHS Vasectomy.......ohhhh I believe in Yesterday.....WHHHHYY THEY had to go I don't know she wouldn't say....etc..etc..

Just kidding
Hope you feel better!!!

Nito

lpro 24 May 2000 09:44 AM

I take it this was the trade with your missus for a P1.

Your a braver man than me. I'll stick to my standard scoob, no trade is worth that much.

Doc 24 May 2000 09:57 AM

If you want a real answer.

Your scrotum may be bruised for several weeks. You must have 2 clear semen samples before you can abandon other forms of contraception.

If you are concerned talk to your GP especially if you get increasing pain and inflammation.

Wearing close fitting underwear helps to support the tender area.

Doc (yes I'm a real Doc)

phill chinn 24 May 2000 10:11 AM

I to am a jaffa now, be warned !!! After the first week of testies the size of grapefruit, I then had two rather lovely infections in each of the cut tubes (at different times) a week or two of antibiotics on each occasion sorted that out, but it hurt when you dumped your mess until the infection went. oh and then the missus stopped taking the jack'n'jill, which she was pleased about, but I’m non to happy as the PMT is BAD now, but despite these little set backs it's the best thing I’ve done ??????

so have fun !

Geezer 24 May 2000 10:14 AM

Aaron,
You must be the bravest driver in Britain now, 'cause I bet you've got huge balls at the mo'! http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/wink.gif http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/biggrin.gif

Geezer

gav888 05 January 2004 11:42 PM

This was on page 907.

Thought i would start it again as is over 3yrs old now :D:D

Sorry, bored !!!

Ray_li 06 January 2004 12:04 AM

why would you do that?

gav888 06 January 2004 12:07 AM

dunno, anyway, wheres ya bird :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Daz34 06 January 2004 12:10 AM

dunno, anyway, wheres ya bird
Yeah get her to kiss them better ;)

Katana 06 January 2004 01:52 AM

Man didnt you have tha balls to make your misus tie her tubes instead? :D

alcazar 06 January 2004 08:31 AM

Hope that WAS a joke Katana, as the op for a bird is major surgery under anaesthetic, whereas ours is 15 mins with a local.
And yes,
Alcazar:):

Katana 06 January 2004 08:55 AM

So do you have blue balls then?

supertouring 06 January 2004 09:02 AM

Was it general or local anesthetic? I was given the option so went for general - no one is going near mine with a ****ing great needle thank you!

Katana 06 January 2004 09:05 AM

Oh come on now, real men use rubber band like in fight club..

MattW 06 January 2004 09:20 AM

I am sorry but there is no way on God's earth I'm going through with that. On the odd occasion (married with kids) I'll be using a "johnny" after all nature will take its course eventually and kids aren't a possibility.

alcazar 06 January 2004 09:51 AM

Yep, mine were blue, black, and a few other colours, and the size of tennis balls for about a week.
I was a bit silly though: I walked home from the hospital after the op, and only about 40 minutes after too.:eek:

Mine was local, it's a tiny needle, and it goes into the groin rather than the sac, but if that scares you, wait 'till you have to be catheterised.......needle in the helmet, anyone???:eek:

Alcazar:D:

Tiggs 06 January 2004 10:48 AM

im no expert but im sure the op on dogs and cats has sutble differences to that on men!

T

Riftzone 06 January 2004 12:10 PM

arron, my bruisin lasted around a month. the stitches droppin out early and allowin an infection in didnt help. had twinges for a good 3 months afterwards.

it seemed like a good idea at the time. yer've got my sympathies....

supertouring 06 January 2004 04:38 PM

Oh how I missed not being able to have a good scratch in the morning! It was months before it was pain free. ;)

mart360 06 January 2004 05:12 PM

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mine are the size of grapefruits now!!!

wtfwh when i have the chop!!!

LOL

Mart

Ray_li 06 January 2004 06:30 PM

Does that mean you can cheat on your wife with out getting some bird up the duff?

Ray

CheekyChimp 06 January 2004 06:44 PM

If you think that's bad then just be lucky you had a nice doctor do it for you. When I was in school some dopey lad thought it'd be a great idea to climb on top of the goalposts in the playing field. After ten minutes or so of fannying about he slipped and caught his nutsack on one of the net hooks. He let out an ear-piercing screech as he hit the floor. He didn't notice what was wrong at first until he looked down at his white sports shorts which were steadily turning red and then looked down at his knee to see a lone teste, still attached, staring back at him. He had to have it removed and earned the nickname "uniball" for his stupidity.

Scoobydid 06 January 2004 06:50 PM

CC

That is far too graphic, my eyes are watering just thinking about it.

BTW thanks for bringing this to the top, I was just thinking about arranging for this, might hold off for a while I think!

Katana 06 January 2004 06:58 PM

What if you cant get it up after that? Even Pele can't help you then..