ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   Is ne one goin merryhill/bham this saturday night? (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/152488-is-ne-one-goin-merryhill-bham-this-saturday-night.html)

Viper_t 21 November 2002 08:22 PM

wheres the best places to go in bham to view some nice action?

[Edited by Viper_t - 11/22/2002 7:43:42 AM]

CharlieWhiskey 21 November 2002 10:24 PM

When are you gonna get the message? :rolleyes:

<yokel mode on>
We don't loik yur sort round ere!
</yoken mode off>

;)

NM 22 November 2002 07:12 AM

Take your street racing onto a track, then we might just turn up and have a look see !

CharlieWhiskey 22 November 2002 10:19 AM

wheres the best places to go in bham to view some nice action?
I understand Spearmint Rhino's is quite good ;) :D

Matty B 24 November 2002 07:27 PM

Yeah CW - anyone want some free passes?

Matthew

t888-sti7 25 November 2002 01:22 AM

Matty - me!!!!!!!!!

Ray_li 25 November 2002 05:42 PM

my misses goes mad every time i go to the Rhino. i cant lie. :(

RESSE 26 November 2002 11:39 AM

I go mad when I see my missus performing @ Spearmint Rhino :D

Matty B 28 November 2002 08:29 PM

E-B
LOL Better not go again eh? :D:D:D:D

Tony C
I'll be in touch...

Matthew

t888-sti7 29 November 2002 01:11 AM

I'll be there at the doors Matty B

Matty B 01 December 2002 07:34 PM

Doh, must av missed you,

didn't think you'd be at the back door - should av guessed tho, watchin' all them girls coming an' goin' :D:D:D

Topjimo 02 December 2002 09:18 AM

sounds good, rhion tickets for me too :D Please

Umm I was thinking of taking my 79 ford capri up to merry hill at some point, but I just can't find the time to put the finishing touches to it, the rear has been raised 30 cm and the front lowered by the same, i have also fitted some Kumho remoulds but the tyre place got them mixed up and I have two different tread patterns on the drive axle.

I am thinking that I might drill some holes in the back box? any other suggestion :D

t888-sti7 02 December 2002 10:30 AM

I've just installed a mock carbon GT style rear spoiler on the Audi 100 2.2E. Also had the windscreen water jets changed to the ones with little green lights on (PHAT or WHAT). Now got to get some garden ties to secure the hub caps b4 we go to Merryhill. Tell you something else, if I could get a decent roof scoop for this baby, people will stop calling it a taxi!!!!!

Topjimo 02 December 2002 01:25 PM

You scum bag chan, thats it I'm going to have to put the "ON A MISSION" sticker in the Dagenham dustbin :D

Charger8 03 December 2002 02:13 PM

You guys go to merryhill? ive been the last couple of nights, its a good atmosphere, what are the best days too go up?

Topjimo 03 December 2002 04:14 PM

I try and go there every night, but I guess friday and sat's are good, look out for me in my capri, it's painted in camo colours and I am having some green neons fitted today :D

t888-sti7 03 December 2002 04:18 PM

Yep!! Can't beat those weekends. I better put the "taxi" sign back on the roof of my Audi 100 2.2E. At least if I am caught for speeding, I can get away with it.

Topjimo 04 December 2002 09:46 AM

Does any one know where I can get a flammer kit from?

Squizz 04 December 2002 10:07 AM

Topjimo needs all that tuning to keep up with my TR7!

It's Yellow, with streaks of "Longbridge Oxide Red". I fitted a combined rear-spoiler/hamper-rack so I get maximum downforce and the ladies love the ridges! ;)

I especially love cruising past the canal at the Waterfront, with my "Roachford" tape blaring out kicking tunes...Everyone gets down and boogies to "Cuddly toy" as I go past.

Next mod is nearly finished. I nicked the strip-lighting from mum's kitchen and I've used some green emulsion to give them some colour just wiring them up to the ciggie lighter and its neons ahoy!

:D

Charger8 04 December 2002 10:27 AM

Hi
We go up merryhill mostly on weekends,but we aint seen a capri up there. Do you hang out near KFC? are you going this sunday?

Topjimo 05 December 2002 11:52 AM

Might not be able to make it this weekend, as I have offered to help a mate fit a tvr engine in his mini :D

Eric the Fish 05 December 2002 01:47 PM

This sound's great! :D

Mind if i tag along wiv my nova? It's lowered, shortened, blacked out an its got a 2.3 HSR engine wiv Nitrous on it and some kickin sounds :D

Eric

t888-sti7 06 December 2002 12:41 AM

Might have to cancel this weekend Topjimo. The WRC sump on the Audi could not be fitted by oneself. Will have to go back to the yard for cut 'n' shut. Brierley boys will have do without us this weekend. Plus there is a split in the samco hose leading from the dump valve - that will seriously undermine my street cred. Any Brierley boys out there that can help?

Charger8 06 December 2002 10:38 AM

Hi
eric, are you goin to breirly hill this wkend?

Matty B 10 December 2002 08:27 PM

C'mon, you cannot be serious,

I was there on Saturday night in my Metro, but all I saw was some couple of nerds in Scoobs that gave us Metro boys a bad name. I'm the one with the undersized 1.1L and a nodding Bart on the back parcel shelf. Only problems I have at the mo is the choke when starting from cold, gives me the kangeroos for a few minutes, and a squeeky noise from the from nearside suspension. Perhaps Sqizz or T888-STi7 can help, unless Charger8 or Viper_t have any ideas?

Will anyone be there this Saturday (14th) - would love to see Topjimo's dustbin race the Rover-Rocket... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

tickets anyone?

Matty B 10 December 2002 08:29 PM

This thread has been moved to Newbie At Brierly Hill

Eric the Fish 10 December 2002 09:37 PM

Can't make it this week sorry, I'm grounded :(

Borrowed me mums car wivout askin:rolleyes: