ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   What is the point of the weapons inspectors in Iraq? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/152113-what-is-the-point-of-the-weapons-inspectors-in-iraq.html)

Bravo2zero_sps 20 November 2002 06:16 PM

Iraq is only going to let them find what they want them to find! Can u really believe that Saddam is gonna be honest and own up?? I don't think so somehow!!!! :rolleyes:

Sure they will have access to all the military intelligence but its still not going to find everything and all the important stuff will be hidden well out the way.

Total waste of time unless they want to permanently live in Iraq and monitor it indefinately.

Anything important will have been conducted and stored underground and I'm sure the US wont have satellite imagery that will have monitored all of that going on!

AnDy_PaNdY 20 November 2002 06:32 PM

Hopefully they're planting plenty of homing beacons for the hundreds of missiles soon to be released. ;)

Anybody catch the programme on CH4 about Iraq the other night. That's one heck of a brutal regime =/

Shark 20 November 2002 06:38 PM

It's not a job I'd want :eek:

pslewis 20 November 2002 06:50 PM

They are there to GET obstructed - simple!! It will be like pushing the RED button!!

Pete

gravelexpress 20 November 2002 06:51 PM

its a load of bollox allrite -

Bush says saddam has nukes and bio chem weapons

so send end in some swedish profeesors to try and find them.. so they look and they dont find anything....and say this goes on for about 6 months...

bush says "they are very well hidden"

saddam says "we aint got weapons of Mass destruction get out weapon inspectors"

bush says "bomb the bas£$!?"

and i get out of here:)

AnDy_PaNdY 20 November 2002 07:24 PM

PRAGUE/BAGHDAD (Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush has warned President Saddam Hussein that if he continues to deny having weapons of mass destruction he will enter his "final stage" as Iraq's leader.

He's fkukced ;) :D

STi-Frenchie 20 November 2002 07:37 PM

Which Saddam is fcuked though? French TV the other night were showing a report which says there are at least 3 Saddam "doubles" - funnily enuff, the "evidence" was very convincing that there are SH doubles.

Hmmm...haven't seen that report on an english speaking channel yet (BBC/CNN/SKY) even though all the experts were English/American.

Wonder what that means?

Barnaby 20 November 2002 08:12 PM

There was a documentary on a while back that mentioned his doubles. Seems he makes jokes about them all the time.

When ever he wants to go anywhere three separate identical convoys set off in different directions!

Bravo2zero_sps 20 November 2002 08:29 PM

Thats easy enough to deal with! Bomb the fcuk out of all 3 convoys then then you can't miss :D :D :D

His time is numbered ok, the weapons inspectors are just the final softly softly approach b4 Baghdad gets flattened.

Thing is thousands of innocent people and children are gonna die when all that is needed is to get SH and his cronies :(

Apparently Libya has already been paid a couple of billion dollars to house Saddams family when war kicks off, but SH and his eldest son are allegedly gonna stay behind to the end. Yeah right! He will pack his bags and scarper, maybe not to Libya but plenty of other places for him to hide, especially in Syria.

Its also allegedly all supposed to kick off b4 Christmas :eek: That seems rather close to me.

The program the other night with the tv investigator in Iraq was certainly eye opening but certainly not surprising.

I feel a move to the Southern Hemisphere such as the southern tip of New Zealand seems the safest place to be in the future :eek:

[Edited by ************** - 11/20/2002 8:31:20 PM]