ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   Devon and Cornwall meet for Exmoor run IV (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/151796-devon-and-cornwall-meet-for-exmoor-run-iv.html)

Eagle7 19 November 2002 07:44 PM

OK, Devon and Cornwall scoobies that want to go to the Exmoor meet on the 1st December this is the plan. Please arrive early enough so we can all leave marsh mills at 7:30 sharp to go to Taunton to meet andy at Mac'Ds in Taunton about 8.30am.

confirmed so far:
T3rbo
edcase
me
Springbok
and Chu??? :rolleyes:

Duracell?
Scoobdoo?

please confirm below.

cheers

:D

Edited to say: DOH! :p I meant Exmoor IX!!!

[Edited by Eagle7 - 11/20/2002 1:17:49 PM]

SteveB 19 November 2002 09:39 PM

Good plan boys... It'll be good to see you all on our tour of the moor.

Looks like i'd better start planning a route etc!!

Fingers crossed for the weather.

Steve.

wilf 20 November 2002 08:15 AM

I'm confused is this Exmoor IV or VIIII or should it be IX?

springbok 20 November 2002 11:25 AM

Steve, you'll have to set up a special "pasty/cream tea" group for us. The boys get a bit touchy if they don't get there grub :D
Chu, Do you need a lift or are your sorted with Tazman, either way let us know.
Cheers, Grahame.

Prodrive Sim 20 November 2002 12:50 PM

Won't be able to make this one :(

MarkOne 20 November 2002 04:13 PM

I will be able to go! Look forward to meeting at Sainsburys.

I teach a multimedia course at Somerset College of Arts & Technology on a regular basis. If I leave Plymouth at 7.30am I will be in Taunton by 9.

You must be intending to use the "loud" pedal to take only 1 hour!!!

Cheers

SteveB 20 November 2002 06:28 PM

Grahame,

That's why we start and end in the McDonalds(breakfast!) and stop again on the coast(sorry can't say where) near a little old tea shop. Think we have the refreshments covered....

Cheers

Steve

springbok 20 November 2002 07:13 PM

Steve sounds good.
MarkOne, great to hear you can make this one, should be fun.
Anymore of the Plymouth mob coming out to play? Go on you know you want to:D

andy steer 20 November 2002 07:59 PM

Hi Guys, it will be good to see all of you again,and to meet some new faces.Steve will have to pick a good route to wherever this time.See you at Maccy,ds.
regards,
Scoobynut.:D :D :D

TAZMAN 20 November 2002 11:01 PM

SteveB has only has one pedal in his car...LOUD!!

should be a good day and Steve did a good job of driving slow enough so even I could keep up!!

as for the food....there is plenty!

Dave

T3RBO 21 November 2002 12:22 AM

Really better get the car de limited if going to a meet!!!

Might buy a few mods before the 1st; desperately need a new air freshner (5bhp gain on carbon coral one!)

:D

springbok 21 November 2002 05:16 PM

Eagle 7,
Scoobybuzz replied to my e-mail, said he is up for a trip to Exmoor.
Cheers, Grahame.

scoobdoo 23 November 2002 04:25 PM

Should be able to make it, hopefully without a hangover this time! No bleery eyes, after the last time dragging myself out of bed under duracells orders! Talking of duracell where is the old bustard? Are you gracing us? (Still can`t do smilies, so WINK, WINK, SMILE, POKE TONGUE OUT)

springbok 24 November 2002 10:04 PM

Sounds good Tris. Hopefully this time you will be a little more awake:D How's it going with the fuel experiment?? Any explosions going down past Castle Motors, broke the sound barrier yet :D Don't forget to take a pic ;)

Edcase 28 November 2002 10:18 PM

Guys, I'm down tommorrow afternoon til Sunday...prolly not gonna make Sunday as have to do sunday lunch with mum and in laws, but keep an eye for a green MY02 over the weekend and give us a flash! Back down for xmas.

Eagle7 28 November 2002 10:31 PM

Looking forward to seeing you all on sunday. :D

This may be my last meet as a true 'Plymouth' scooby. Will let you know more on the day.:p

Duracell, you coming?

Edcase 28 November 2002 10:40 PM

I'll prolly be coming up the A38 to go home to London on Sunday about the same time as you'll be heading back down so keep an eye for me :)

scoobdoo 30 November 2002 07:51 PM

Wont be able to make it after all, a new computer arrived for me on friday, so i went up to see my mate in Manc to get it sorted with software. The ripped off Manchester kind!! Anyway see you soon and have a great day. Ps where is duracell.

T3RBO 01 December 2002 02:09 PM

Sorry I couldn't make it guys but I've put my back out...

Hopefully will make next one