ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Security (https://www.scoobynet.com/security-16/)
-   -   *** Tracker ands Blackjax Group buy update 19/11/02 *** (https://www.scoobynet.com/security-16/151626-tracker-ands-blackjax-group-buy-update-19-11-02-a.html)

NM 19 November 2002 12:43 PM

Hi All

To organise Date, time and place for the fitting of your required devices please contact

Rich 07966 394036

If you are interested and have not posted before give him a bell there isnt a termination date yet for this Group buy. Fitting to take place in Birmingham and London.

Group buy Prices

Tracker Monitor £350 fitted incl VAT

Clifford Blackjax £125 fitted incl VAT

For past info see http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/bbs/threa...hreadid=146097

Cheers

Neal

[Edited by NM - 4/16/2003 8:15:06 AM]

Jen_M 19 November 2002 03:22 PM

I have sent you an email

barrybudden 21 November 2002 11:13 AM

I have just had a tracker monitor fitted at the request of my insurance company. Wish I had seen this post. Anyway they told me to SEND them the proof of instalation document. Two weeks later it still hadn't araived, either lost in the post or by them unlucky for me as I had to get a photocopy from the installer. Fax it to them as I had to do, twice as they lost a fax as well.

Well done to Privilege insurance customer services.

Jen_M 24 November 2002 04:49 PM

Egg was the same.

I sent it Recorded Delivery with an envelope for them to send it back.

Phoned the next day to make sure they got it, and the day after, and again the next day - then they sent it back.

I think they are just looking for excuses !!

boomer 16 December 2002 11:08 PM

I thought that i had better bring this back up to the top.

This morning i popped round to the garage where the group buy company is based to check on the status (i had been away for a few weeks, then never got time to chase it up until now).

Well the good news is that the group buy is still on, but the sad news is that so far there is only one person who has sent in a deposit :(

What has happened to everyone (i know, i too am one of those who need to get their finger out)???

We need the numbers to get the group buy discount!!!!

mb

andyVI 17 December 2002 11:24 AM

I spoke to Richard about a month ago, he told me not to bother with a deposit. He was trying to arrange a London install. I called a few weeks ago and he will still trying to arrange this.

M0NEY 18 December 2002 09:04 AM

I was one of the guys in the group buy. Drove up there yesterday as i thought this group buy was done. Spoke to him about it and he said about 25 to 30 people were interested but so far, about 5 i have come!!

He was willing to come down here with 3 guys and vans and get it all sorted. But he spoke to some people and some didnt mind where the location was but others wanted them to drive to their houses! What a joke. You got to remember he is doing you the favour! He is so cheap and did mine yesterday and now i am a happy bunny.

If you want him to drive to your house, dont bother ringing him, get off your lazy arse and go to another dealer and get charged a fortune.

Those of you who want to get it fixed by a friendly dealer who doesnt charge the earth, i would recommend you talk to each other and find a place where you can all meet so he can do it. Or have a group outing and drive it up to his. Im in Surrey and it didnt take me long to get there and his demo vehicles where great fun :D

andyVI 18 December 2002 12:15 PM

I'm happy to go there and get it done but hadn't arranged it as I wasn't aware there were problems with arranging the London fitting. Now I know, I'll call him and arrange a visit.

M0NEY 18 December 2002 01:36 PM

I never knew either. Only found out when i was up there yesterday.

Dont forget to get him to show you the demo car! The smoke bit on his alarm is excellent :D Good fun

doctor CLIFFORD 08 February 2003 03:15 AM

We,re back on :)
sorry it fell apart but i could,nt get enough peeps in one place at the same time

Ths time it is different!!

I am going to arrange a sunday scoobynet only day in the middle of march and it will be a little cheaper than the groupe buy!! to try and cover some of your fuel costs!!
MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO!!

what would scooby do 12 February 2003 04:55 PM

I'll have a Tracker Monitor please !! - YHM !

fin 13 February 2003 12:49 PM

doctor CLIFFORD YHM

fin 13 February 2003 12:50 PM

doctor CLIFFORD YHM

superdon 16 February 2003 04:18 PM

Is anything happening with this at all? Also, is there anything similar with the Trackstar going on?

doctor CLIFFORD 16 February 2003 05:32 PM

Hello people, can you ring me as my email will not work. Mob Nr 07966 394 036

Cheers
Rich

NM 10 March 2003 12:00 PM

Hi Guys

This Group buy is still on so anyone interested contact

Rich on 07966 394 036

Cheers

Neal :D

superdon 11 March 2003 06:17 PM

been trying to get doc clifford for a couple of days and cant. is he is on holiday or anything???

doctor CLIFFORD 11 March 2003 09:16 PM

No still here sorry if i miss you on my mobile in the day as iam very busy !! Try me on 0121 3591617
Cheers Rich.. :)

superdon 11 March 2003 09:25 PM

its ok, is that a work or home number?

i spoke to you a couple of weeks back, i need a tracker monitor fitting on Saturday if you can (otherwise I aint insured :( )

doctor CLIFFORD 11 March 2003 09:54 PM

Thats my work number :)

superdon 11 March 2003 09:58 PM

call you tommorrow....do you reckon saturday will be ok (or maybe sunday of you work sundays)?

also, i mentioned about getting my snooper s6r fitted. that still ok?

NM 31 March 2003 07:36 AM

This group buy is still on :D.

Cheers

Neal

BigBOY_AMO 31 March 2003 08:11 AM

Rich How you doing matey, this is AMO, Jag's Brother.

Sorry about the payment confusion mate, when you put the alarm on mate.

Take Care.

Amo

NM 16 April 2003 08:13 AM

Still on !

:D

SlowBoy 18 April 2003 01:57 PM

Had mine fitted yesterday.

Top job. Thanks doc.

You might want to confirm those prices though.

rb5 286 25 April 2003 10:01 PM

interested ion the blackjax

how much r they going for and how much for fitting?

i live in essex so ifs fitting available

rb5 286 25 April 2003 10:03 PM

p.s. i have had a quote from a place in canvey for supply and fit £115

SlowBoy 26 April 2003 10:59 PM

That's a good price.

One thing to bear in mind when shopping around for prices is the quality of the install. It's easy to overlook this and assume they're all the same, but they're not. I had a Clifford system installed on a car once and, due to a less than competent fitter, it gave me loads of probs and was not the tidiest of jobs. Yet they were authorised dealers and VSIB approved.

Consequently, I drove all the way to Birmingham to get a proper job done this time and I can highly recommend the company.