ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Lurking behind a Bently..... (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/151357-lurking-behind-a-bently.html)

StevieB 17 November 2002 09:58 PM

Who was the young lady lurking behind the Bently on Top Gear, or prehaps you were eying up Clarksons arse!!!!

Steve

Chris_S199 18 November 2002 09:05 AM

Can't think who it might be Steve but I bet you didn't spot me! :D I think Jen was in the shots with all the expensive cars so she must have been dropping hints... :)

Jen 18 November 2002 09:32 AM

<sigh> I loved that Bently...sadly Jeremy Clarkson's arse isn't of as much interest :( (he looks a bit like Postman Pat in real life:eek::D) although I've always thought Postman Pat has a nice arse, and a cool cat ;):D

Jen

ADP 18 November 2002 11:55 AM

I saw ya right near the start, once or twice

Jen 18 November 2002 12:11 PM

Scary eh? :D

Only saw Chris once, he did a good job of hiding behind tall people :rolleyes::)

Jen

JamieMacdonald 18 November 2002 01:25 PM

Yeah I saw you ogling either the Merc - or Clarkson's ar$e? ;)

Jen 18 November 2002 01:35 PM

:p I can honestly say I don't fancy Mr Clarkson! :p ;):D

...however, I did like the Merc...I'd get one just 'cos of the folding headrests :cool::D

Dyney 19 November 2002 03:09 PM

Didn't spot you, but I have it on tape so I'm off to search. I'll be back to take the pi$$ later:D

Jen 19 November 2002 06:43 PM

Oi oi ;):D I have only one thing to say to you Mr Dyney...

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

;):D

Chris_S199 19 November 2002 07:39 PM

Iain, if I remember rightly, you can see Jen by the Golf, by the Merc, by the Bentley and also we're on the right of the centre camera when Jonathon Ross is being interviewed! :D:D I on the other hand, am far harder to spot... :D

Bad Bads 19 November 2002 10:24 PM

I don't know about Top Gear,more like the "Jen show" :D
You were nearly on there as much as Clarkson!!!!!

Paul.

STI SPUD 20 November 2002 08:18 AM

lol @ Paul :)

Mark said exactly the same thing - in fact I got dragged away from SN to see Jen, then I was forced to sit through and watch the 'Clarkson Show' with Mark 'Jen Spotting', and he reckons he saw you quite a few times Jen :)

Rach

Jen 20 November 2002 09:26 AM

Oi oi! ;):D

It was quite funny - I didn't mean to, and I kept trying to hide behind taller people, but it didn't work! :eek: Chris was being annoying and would never swap places :rolleyes: As for the Bently, I only moved from there when we had to move for the old "blowing up the bond car" thingy! ...could have quite easily lived in that! :D Never thought I'd love a Bently...

Besides there was lots of bit's I wasn't in....the Peaugot bit and the Audi bit (well, I was, but we were hiding behind the boot!) Oh, and the Jag bit...I was to scared of putting finger marks on it :D See? :p;)

Now shut it and go and spot Chris - I saw him twice :)

Jen