ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Burrs Bus Spotted (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/151337-burrs-bus-spotted.html)

Madman 17 November 2002 09:26 PM

Spotted the Scoobynet bus in Car Park M at Margam.

I was in the field in front of you

BuRR 17 November 2002 09:48 PM

:) at last!........

I may have seen you (as well as the 300 other Scoobs in the car park :D)

Madman 17 November 2002 10:00 PM

You may well have - Red MY01 with biggie spoiler

Funny - saw many Scoobies over three days but the one thing that stood out from the crowd was the big green bus - good choice

555 Markus 17 November 2002 11:13 PM

I spotted it too! Saw the Scoobynet logo in it and suddenly recalled "beware the bus" :D. My WR Blue STi type UK was in that part of car park M too.

Burr....I'm the guy that Tim introduced you to near the finish at Margam this afternoon. Good to meet you :).

Mark

BuRR 17 November 2002 11:32 PM

aaah.... nice to know the face to the name.

Sorry if I was a bit vague and bewlidered, but we'd enjoyed 2 nights of Neath hospitality, and I'd just woken up!!!

JackClark 18 November 2002 08:21 AM

I missed the bus... several times :)

Madman 18 November 2002 10:39 AM

Mark

Were you parked up at the fence with a Scoobynet sticker in the windscreen over the mirror

555 Markus 18 November 2002 11:19 AM

Madman...yep that was mine. Small scoobynet sticker on the front windscreen above the mirror :).

Mark

Scoobychick 19 November 2002 11:24 AM

Bugger missed it. We were in the field bit. How long did it take you all to get out? I know when we walked back there was one helluva queue to get out of the main car park, however none in the field bit and we just drove straight out :D

555 Markus 19 November 2002 11:33 AM

Scoobychick

I spotted you (or more precisely...those three SWRT jackets :D;)) at Margam heading back to your car about 4-4.30pm. Burr's bus had gone by then, but I was stuck in the small field on the right hand side just before where you were parked. I didn't take too long to get out. Time enough to change into mud free clothes, have a bite to eat, and get the oil temp up and we were moving.

Good to meet you, Chris, and dad (sorry, can't remember name) at Halfway on Saturday. I hope you enjoyed the weekend as much as I did despite all the unnecessary hassle?!

Mark

Scoobychick 19 November 2002 11:55 AM

Mark

It was nice to meet you :) Yeah we made the most of it too and really enjoyed ourselves, the weather helped a lot :D We met up with Deb (T-Bird 555) who spent the day with us at Margam on the foresty bit just round the corner from where Burnsie rolled, then we bumped into John Felstead et al on the way out :D

Sal

P20SPD 19 November 2002 11:56 AM

scoobychick that was me with mr felstead:D

it only took us 2 minutes to get out of car park m. everyone was going to the bottom of the field to go out. we drove to the top and went out where we went in:D

Scoobychick 19 November 2002 11:58 AM

Ditto :D Now realise that was you Steven, see other post :D

Madman 20 November 2002 10:43 PM

Mark

That was you then mate, I was directly infront of you in the middle of the field

555 Markus 20 November 2002 11:44 PM

Madman...I honesty can't remember seeing you at Margam, sorry. I know there was another Simon's STi7 and a wr blue WRX to my right, a silver turbo to my left, and a dbm wagon in the row in front of me.

However I did see a MY01 in red mica somewhere ....but can't for the life of me remember where :rolleyes:. I recall it as one of the guys I know is especially keen on that colour and I thought to myself that you don't see many! ;)