ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   ~~Oi! Look at the NEW HANTS WEB PAGE!~~ (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/151231-oi-look-at-the-new-hants-web-page.html)

Jen 17 November 2002 12:44 PM

Right, after all Steve's hard work we've got the phase one of the real Hants Webpage up and running...

our cool webpage

Steve said to notify us of any changes to the cars extra's (knowing Andy/Rachel etc. change weekly ;):D) and anything else you spot or any suggestions...also, can you give us an idea of how quick it's loading or problems you experience. Currently it's not running at it's most efficient, but that's something Chris'll work on with Steve in the future...

Mail any info to Steve's address as in his profile :)

Excellent :D:cool::D

Jen (and Steve and Chris) ...working hard on a Sunday morning ;):D

ADP 17 November 2002 01:20 PM

it looks way cool.........Im well impressed, esp the photoshopping on the cars is very nice. 1 little thing though, the images are repeating themselves if you maximise the screen, you probably know this and have already fixed it, if not and cant then mail me and I ll do it. good work dude.

STI SPUD 17 November 2002 02:32 PM

Excellent, well done you guys !!! '''':):)

Rach

Bad Bads 17 November 2002 03:45 PM

Nice.
Well done all of you involved with this.
A small teething problem,the events page wouldn't scroll down.

All we need now is the rest of the regulars to get their cars on there.

Paul.

IPALMER 17 November 2002 05:22 PM

site looks promising, well done to all involved

Iain. :) :)

colin c 17 November 2002 06:06 PM

Very Impressed, excellent pic of Paul on the track at Donnington, I took 1 just like that. I could not open Stevies file and only half of my mods are listed.

Keep up the good work, Colin.

Chris_S199 17 November 2002 06:49 PM

Colin - it's impossible to keep your list of mods up to date :), although with your car off the road it might slow down! :D:D Steve was very modest and hasn't done his own page yet, but we got some pics today and are hoping to sort it soon... :)

Chris

colin c 17 November 2002 07:32 PM

Hi Chris,

On your Scooby you haven't mentioned you TSL downpipe, or the Ower round about mods.

Colin.

StevieB 17 November 2002 09:49 PM

Are people finding that the pages cant be scrolled vertically? ...doesnt on our pc at home, will see how it is on a larger screen tomorrow at work. Most pages have the bottom cut off. This may explain why half your spec is missing Colin.... 95% of what you provided is on there, some just abbreviated.

Speed seems fine on a pc with what I assume is a 56k modem

Steve

Chris_S199 18 November 2002 10:44 AM

Colin,

Didn't spot that! Also must mention the TSL geometry and bent alloy (and hub carriers!). :) Let's never speak of the Ower roundabout incident again!!!! :p:D:D

Chris

ADP 18 November 2002 11:19 AM

I saw ya on Top Gear Jen, well for a second anyway :)

Chris_S199 18 November 2002 11:28 AM

Andy, where did you see Jen as she was in loads of shots! :D Was it by the Bentley? :) http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/bbs/threa...hreadID=151357

JamieMacdonald 19 November 2002 05:13 PM

The website looks sh1t hot guys! The hard part will be keeping it up-to-date (especially with Colin's mods)!

Read something about a rolling road day - looking forward to that!!

Jamie

Jen 19 November 2002 06:36 PM

Yeah - Paul was talking about organising one sometime in the new year, so we'll have to save our Christmas money :cool::D

Jen

StevieB 20 November 2002 08:21 PM

Chris,

Not been in the office today, but just had a look at the site and all the up-dates / problems seem to be fixed..... nice one !

Steve

Chris_S199 20 November 2002 08:25 PM

Steve,

I fixed all the problems we had and I've sent you an e-mail with the work-in-progress "more efficient to load" site progress for your thoughts... :D If you think it's a good layout, then I can start migrating some of the news stuff we had off Jen's first site into the new format.

Definitely looking very good and my brother thought we'd got a professional to do it for us (high praise indeed! :D)

Chris

[Edited by Chris_S199 - 11/20/2002 9:49:03 PM]

scooby-tc 21 November 2002 03:48 PM

Very impressed looking good.Ive been out of the scene for a while but im glad to tell u guys and gals im back.I couldnt stand being scoobyless so ive decided to get another one pronto,so i'll look forward to meeting up with u lot in the very near future

Daren