ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Young, Nazi and Proud (Ch 4 Now) (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/147368-young-nazi-and-proud-ch-4-now.html)

Katana 11 April 2002 10:08 PM

Didn't watch it. Shaloma was on Sky One and boy is she hot. Besides, I've got better things to do than to watch Nazis being glorified on TV.

[Edited by Katana - 11/4/2002 10:08:55 PM]

Terzo 333 04 November 2002 09:52 PM

:eek:
Very interesting

Luke 04 November 2002 10:18 PM

But he was driving a Subaru..........Does he lurk aound here???

See his face drop when told he had been secretly recorded!!!!!

Katana 04 November 2002 10:22 PM

Ahh, so thats why the assylum thread cropped up some weird replies..

AnDy_PaNdY 05 November 2002 07:27 AM

His sister had massive breasticles

zoog 05 November 2002 07:57 AM

Didn't see it but these fantasists always come across as losers. They dream of power they've never had; usually they were bullied at school.

andrewdelvard 05 November 2002 08:39 AM

His sister had the potential to earn an awful lot of money.

Luke 05 November 2002 08:46 AM

She was a slapper who wanted to show her tits on TV.

andrewdelvard 05 November 2002 08:53 AM

Thats another way of putting it.

KINGRICHARDthe3rd 05 November 2002 09:08 AM

I saw the Nazi on telly and his supporters :eek: and I thought that I was thick :confused: but these saddo's just go to show that you should never trust your own judgement when estimating your own IQ ;)

In fact I would go as far in saying that these are not the people you have to worry about!
It is the people who are not vocal in there opinion on the subject that are more of a concern, as they are never going to be challenged on their views and will no doubt pass them onto the next generation.

The logic, or the lack of that is used to support their views just go's to show how weak minded these individuals are. If they want to have a whites only Britain then using stereo typical examples of why people of other colours are inferior is not the way that they will achieve this. It is mind blowing to see them try to quantify the common misconceptions associated with people of other ethnic backgrounds. If they put just as much effort into bettering themselves either through education or working harder and or smarter (which will be hard in some cases ;) ) then they will be surprised at the opportunities that the world will give them.

Or maybe I am wrong and they are right, if so they have a very weak argument and put it across in the wrong way.

Richard

Mark Jackson 05 November 2002 10:08 AM

So much for diversity if that lot got in, no Blacks, Asians, Jews, Chinese etc, would normal white people be allowed to stay ?

The whole country would be filled with fat, bald, tatooed nylon wearing, sun reading, sweaty, did I mention fat ?, ugly, retarded, sovereign wearing amateur Nazi d*ckheads.

The roads would be full of Rover 800's, Transit vans, Senators and Granadas. Only one newspaper (Guess what ?), Only food available would be the Full English, Pies and Roast Beef. Only jeans and Nylon football shirts for sale in the shops.

I wonder what the real Nazi's would have made of that lot, hardly the blue eyed blond, physically perfect Arayan specimens that Hitler aspired to creating ?

I think the sad fact is that due to our immigration policy a lot of less right wing individuals are being recruited by the BNP as they feel they are being marginalised in favour of immigrants. I agree that things will have to change as we are a small island that can only support so many extra people, but the BNP is not the way to go in my opinion.

TonyBurns 05 November 2002 10:40 AM

Just need to watch that programme about "was hitler gay" and that should really put a dampener on things ;)

Tony:D

turboman786 05 November 2002 12:08 PM

Mark..u hit the nail on the head mate..but u missed out sierras and string vests....

Mossman 05 November 2002 12:12 PM

Interesting and very worrying programme. He was obviously not thick, reasonably articulate in places, but just plain mad.

gooser 05 November 2002 03:26 PM

Not necessarily mad, but dedicated to his own beliefs, however twisted they may seem to the rest of society. His overall policy of an all white Britain is a bit extreme, but certain parts made sense - definitely immigration. If only they were not so far right (and lunatics), they'd have my vote. I can't relate to current or past parties in power, coz all they'll do is bend over backwards to not offend people, while the country suffers. (bar Enoch Powell of course)

planky 05 November 2002 11:11 PM

Its sad they have to use the Nazis as role models..BNP would be MORE supported if they could dump naizism..Anyway if they did you wouldnt have them Anti nazi league supporters supporting islamic terrorst..WTF were they upto outside that mosque[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] if that what ANL do,BNP can have my vote.

Katana 05 November 2002 11:27 PM

I guess we've found the subaru driver that we were talking about..

Luke 06 November 2002 11:56 AM

He was a thick idiot.

gooser 06 November 2002 11:59 AM

Not thick Luke, a bit confused, but knew what he was talking about. He came across as a bit of a div, because he found it hard, when challenged to justify his extreme views.

planky 06 November 2002 04:34 PM

Katana..if youre talking to me youre so f*cking wrong..NO need for smart arse replies:rolleyes:..its not your normal style.

Katana 06 November 2002 05:31 PM

:p

I'm just bored from this cold thats all. This place needs more drama. Perhaps I should migrate to the divorce thread. Loads of fun there.

dogmaul 07 November 2002 12:20 PM

so does anyone have a pic of his sister ????

planky 07 November 2002 05:45 PM

Topshelf of your local newsagents:D