ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Ru$$rip - Deleted Thread (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/141304-ru-rip-deleted-thread.html)

ex-webby 16 October 2002 12:05 AM

I have had to delete your thread.

Your main point is a valid one for discussion, but you really must think carefully about how you go about making it.

Some excellent replies in that thread, so it's a tragedy to lose it.

If you want to restart it, please do so, but don't resort to name calling and insults as it will just end up getting scoobynet into trouble, and making it less likely that our "pulling together" will look like anything more than a bunch of yobbos shouting at a big company.

Please restart the thread, but keep it legal and respectful.

All the best

Simon

ian_sadler 16 October 2002 12:06 AM

That makes a change. I've got to read a thread before it's been deleted :D

ex-webby 16 October 2002 12:07 AM

LOL :D

yoza 16 October 2002 01:01 AM

How can you say that Subaru has pulled our pants down........with out saying Subaru :confused:

Can you imagine loseing £3000 on a car in a weeks ownership :eek:

Its happened to a few.....:(

Later Yoza Belgian import pre-owned(for 3 months)cheapo reapo owner :) £13 grand sounds right to me.....;)

ex-webby 16 October 2002 01:08 AM

Hi

I didn't say you couldn't say Subaru.

All the best

Simon

MATTeL 16 October 2002 08:19 AM

Ian - I even go to reply on it... :p;)

Ru$$Rip 16 October 2002 09:04 AM

Thanks but I wont bother restarting it. I was angry at Subaru - could you tell??? ;) and I made my point in more ways than one.

Active 16 October 2002 09:33 AM

Restart the thread! too many valid points were made that I feel require discussion.
YHM.
Bob

ex-webby 16 October 2002 09:38 AM

Ru$$Rip

I agree with Active. It would be a shame if you had only wanted to have a shout and make some noise, rather than to do some good / discuss it.

This is a topic which many people will be interested in. Posting in the way you did, could have caused scoobynet a lot of trouble, so I would be a little disheartened if you'd only done it "make a point".

In-fact, I'll restart the thread.

All the best

Simon

Ru$$Rip 16 October 2002 09:43 AM

I have just collected a load of email from peeps wanting me to restart the thread. Thanks for all your support! I agree that my delivery was probably all wrong however things had come to a head and something needed to be said. In conclusion we all share the same subaru name and as such we should all work together to take action as and when reqiured to.

Thanks simon - please feel free to restart and re-edit where appropriate.

Cheers

[Edited by Ru$$Rip - 10/16/2002 9:45:57 AM]

ex-webby 16 October 2002 09:44 AM

Well done ru$$rip

I've started a new thread, but feel free to start another one and I'll remove mine.

All the best

Simon

Active 16 October 2002 07:22 PM

What a pleasant supprise to read Webmaster/Ru$$rip`s responses.
Sense has prevailed. Thank you gentlemen.
Bob