ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Yorkshire Scoobs (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/139308-yorkshire-scoobs.html)

JENGA 11 May 2002 09:08 AM

Bit of an eye opener last night cant wait till the next meet, shall av to put in a days leave!! and must get to work on my bhp prob(or lack of it) i herd mention of P20SPD of some 4pots for sale what sort of money you lookin for???

[Edited by JENGA - 11/5/2002 9:33:29 AM]

P20SPD 11 July 2002 01:56 PM

Craig as i said............. "trained her well":D:D

We have a very good understanding and know when oneanother is winding the other up:D:D

Same time on 2nd December!

Raja .. i trust you are refering to on track! There are some very quick cars. Harvey tends to post in the Tyne Tees thread.

Were you at well lane recently.

Not exactly the brightest thing to do, offering a race with only 2 posts to your name.

Within this band of merry men and women that attended on Monday, there are definately 3 cars that are over 330BHP and 310ftlb of torque. So i am sorry, but no matter what you say, i dont think a standard Version 4 wagon will get near them IMHO.

If you think you will, then your car is NOT standard or you are seriously misguided.

I do not wish to be insulting and wish to push you away from scoobynet, but i would advise you think a little more before posting such remarks.

Steven

[Edited by P20SPD - 11/7/2002 2:26:26 PM]

David_Wallis 11 July 2002 03:05 PM

stu... oh ok.

Fish boy, Money boy, and Bodge boy?

vs standard boy..

LMFAO..

Cant wait

David ;) :D

[Edited by David_Wallis - 11/7/2002 3:08:05 PM]

P20SPD 11 August 2002 08:21 AM

Justout of interest
from gully.raja

I DRIVE A BLUE IMREZZA WAGON VERSION 4
AND I THINK THIS CAR HAS A VERY QUICK 1/4 MILE.
WANNA RACE ANYONE
((HARVEY IF U'R THERE THIS CAR IS STANDARD AND U KNOW THE TIMES I CAN RUN))
from Well Lane 3

24. Raja STi4 wagon (HKS Super Drager, HKS SPF filter, HKS FMIC) 336bhp @ ----, 294lbsft @ -----, 18psi
err..........How is your car standard then?

steven::p

[Edited by P20SPD - 11/8/2002 11:32:36 AM]

peccy 10 September 2002 09:04 AM

sounds good.

although ill be at the nothern 200+ club meet that mondayhttp://www.200plusclub.com:(

peccy
http://www.yorkshirescoobys.co.uk:D

[Edited by peccy - 10/9/2002 9:05:12 AM]

super_si 10 September 2002 12:11 PM

lol thats near me :)

come with the corsa crew :)

Basically the junction where your meeting is dangerous as hell :)

[Edited by super_si - 10/9/2002 12:31:09 PM]

P20SPD 09 October 2002 08:48 AM

After meeting Trout, Buzz, Tonka and some guy called David Wallis the night, and generally having a good laugh about ermmm.............scoobs, i would like to definately make this a periodic event.

The period being once a month:D

I am proposing that we meet on the 1st monday of every month at say 8pm at the Buckles Inn on the A64 eastbound side, near the Agraar restaurant and MacDonalds.

I have only ever been there once before and seemed ok, admitedly a while ago, has a large car park and is easily accessible and easy to see due to it being on the A64 (main Leeds to York road).

I also thought it was fiarly central for West, North, and East Yorkshire Scoobs, its not too bad for the south Yorkshire scoobs either.

All those who think its a good idea say so nad then attend.

I am suggesting the 4th November to be the 1st one!! Which happens to be the week after Well Lane and Elvington, so plenty to talk about.

Steven:D

tonka 09 October 2002 08:58 AM

I'll be there:D

RaZe-=Buzz=- 09 October 2002 09:02 AM

Mondays are difficult for me, but I should be OK with enough notice. Might be 8:30 ish again...but at least I get to make an entrance :)

PS wish I hadnt had to leave so early on Monday - sounds like it got entertaining later on. Still, the drive home was "fun" , apart from the kamikaze artic driver trying to put his trailer on my bonnet at a roundabout!!!!

David_Wallis 09 October 2002 11:02 AM

Ill be there... Best get the old bike sorted.. (two wheeled :rolleyes:)

David

P20SPD 09 October 2002 12:26 PM

As ususal Si could you please explain that last line of jibberish, preferably in English;)

I was waiting for you to spot this, perhaps you may show us your drinking abilities of 1 pint every 10 minutes:D

Sure we can fund it for you:p

super_si 09 October 2002 12:28 PM

hehehe. I cant down pints that well anymore.

It was the 1st time i met my misses, did 5-6 :)

Blue 09 October 2002 12:33 PM

Flipin' eck Dave - you must be fit.
Its a long way to The Buckles on a push bike M8 :D :D

Bal 09 October 2002 12:45 PM

I'll try to be there next time.

chiark 09 October 2002 02:17 PM

So, let's get this straight, we're meeting in McDonalds carpark and Si's bringing his corsa? This could be a larf. :D

As ususal Si
Steve, If you're going to pick up someone's use of the English language, at least have the courtesy to get yours right :D :D :razz:

nick.

RaZe-=Buzz=- 09 October 2002 04:18 PM

Im lost now...where are we meeting? Ive seen about 1500 places mentioned in this and the other thread! Are we going to TRY the venue mentioned in the first post??

Who says we have to keep going there? Lets at least get this monthly thing going before we decide to do the worlds slowest pub crawl around Yorkshire, eh?

RaZe-=Buzz=- 09 October 2002 04:23 PM

is this is? And do I have to come off the A64 at the A1237 to get to it or is there a cut across from the westbound side to the eastbound? Dont really want to drive to tadcaster just to turn round.
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.sr...=newsearch.srf

P20SPD 09 October 2002 07:07 PM

RIGHT We will definately go to the BUCKLES INN for the 1st meet, we will then choose the next location after that.

Buzz to get to it safely, go along the A1079, down the A64 to Leeds, you see the Buckles on the right after Copmanthorpe. Go past it until you get to the MacDonalds and turn right, or do a u turn if its not busy (should be ok at that time of night), which is allowed.

If you turn right into Bilbourgh(?) then just keep following the road to the right (country lane) and you will come to the back of the A64.

Nick, as usual you have spotted my post lunchtime cockup:D At least my sentence made sense;)

P20SPD 09 October 2002 07:15 PM

ps you turn right where it says 33 in the bottom left of the map shown in your link and then follow the road to the Buckles where your arrow is.

pps my wife heard YOUR car going home on Monday, thought it was me coming home, until she woke up at 12:30 to me telling the dog how fast Trouts car is:rolleyes:.

chiark 10 October 2002 08:36 AM

You're now telling the DOG how fast Trout's car is?

Oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear.

I'll be there, feeling rather slow :D :)

P20SPD 10 October 2002 08:39 AM

Had to tell someone:D

tonka 10 October 2002 11:07 AM

Steven,
See other post,
Craig :D

chiark 10 October 2002 11:36 AM

I've got nasty visions of you taking the dog out in your car after it's fettled and then interviewing the dog to see what he thinks. If you don't like his opinion, you'll start withholding his food and ordering more performance bits. When your wife finds out how much you've spent, you'll say "the dog told me to do it as my car's slow compared to trout's"

Your dog will be the new Guru of tuning...

(I think I've been working too hard)

P20SPD 10 October 2002 12:05 PM

Craig, well done that man. I think we should stick with the Buckles for the November on and then chose a different location for the next meet. Eg Deighton.

My instructions above make it easy to find the Buckles from the Westbound side;)

I think you have fallen into my trap nick:D, you too will soon be blaming it on my dog, who happens to be called guinness (dont know why:D:D). He can accelerate really quickly and can stop like there is no tomorrow. A bit like Trouts car really.:D

I think i have spent enough on my car already:rolleyes:

David_Wallis 10 October 2002 12:17 PM

you saying trouts car is a dog?

P20SPD 10 October 2002 12:20 PM

danglies.......yes:D

tonka 10 October 2002 08:34 PM

Buckles it is :D
Craig

super_si 10 October 2002 09:30 PM

http://www.supedup.co.uk/shows/repor...s/Pict0023.jpg

me at max pooooooooooo, passenger seat :)

[Edited by super_si - 10/10/2002 9:31:24 PM]

chiark 11 October 2002 08:30 AM

Si, while you were sleeping, someone's left something on yer bonnet? ;)

How's that coursework going?

super_si 11 October 2002 08:54 AM

lol Its for sale :)

Thanks for networking help. Said its more then required, getting very hard though. Im expecting 24pieces coursework by christmas. Ive finshed the VB module so thats one down.

SI