ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   New Website!! Thumbs up for Dreamweaver! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/138027-new-website-thumbs-up-for-dreamweaver.html)

Rum* 04 October 2002 02:56 PM

First of all a BIG thank you to Simon Price (aka Dreamweaver) for being so tolerant with us (all at Schofields) during the last 6 months. Simon has worked (as usual) extreamly hard on a new website for us...and has had to wait months for us to get some of the simplest of content to him.

The site went live yesterday....there are still some revisions to be made....but we will be contacting Simon with these over the next few days/weeks.

We are chuffed to bits with the site and I can not recommend Kreature Design enough....a truly superb service. :D:D

Any comments about the new site would be appreciated :D:D:D

http://www.schofieldinsurance.co.uk

Cheers

Tom :D:D:D

David_Wallis 04 October 2002 03:05 PM

hangover?

Rum* 04 October 2002 03:16 PM

David.....you mean a hangover from last week....??? If so...possibly yes!! :D:D:D...what a night!!

Anyway....enough about that...what about the site??!!

Tom

MarkO 04 October 2002 03:21 PM

Looks good to me. :D

And with the envelope I put into the post after our conversation this morning, you should be able to pay DW for it too. ;) :D

David_Wallis 04 October 2002 03:33 PM

LOL... site looks nice.. can tell dreamweaver did it :D

David

ChristianR 04 October 2002 03:38 PM

David - was thinking the same thing :D

Dream Weaver 04 October 2002 03:43 PM

Thanks everyone for the kind words - glad you like the work Tom :)

David/Christian - not sure if that is a good or bad thing :) :confused:

:)

DrEvil 04 October 2002 03:48 PM

Nice one DW.. now Tom only has to work on his own image, now that the company one is sorted! ;) :D

dogmaul 04 October 2002 03:56 PM

Nice site and what a nice man :D shame you couldnt quote tho :( hehe might have to re think car choice :)

Mossman 04 October 2002 03:57 PM

That looks superb!! Nice one DW!!!
Mossman
:)

Rum* 04 October 2002 03:58 PM

Doc EEEEEvil.....now thats going to take more than Dreamweaver to sort out!!! :D

Just one thing guys'n'gals....please please don't inundate me with quotes for Scoobs unless you either intend buying one or your renewal is imminent.....appreciated and respect and all that....Rum* :D:D:D

(already trying to react to some interesting comments/quote requests)

Rum* 04 October 2002 04:00 PM

Dogmaul.....quick enough response??!! he he he :D:D:D:D....about 30 secs from email arriving to us calling....he he

Rum*

Rum* 04 October 2002 04:04 PM

OK....who was the muppet that wanted a quote for an STI....with the email jon@aol.com ???? I've tried to respond....but you don't exist!! :D:D:D:D....surprise surprise....

Rum*

gregh 04 October 2002 04:04 PM

nice n fast with a great cheesy quote ;)

chiark 04 October 2002 04:16 PM

Right, should also be available on SchofieldInsurance.com

Top stuff Si, looks great :D

Rum* 04 October 2002 04:20 PM

Yup available on .com and also scoobyquotes.co.uk....and subaruquotes.co.uk....and....well thats a surprise :D:D:D...

Wow...Schofields with .com's and .co.uk's :D:D:D

Rum*

dogmaul 04 October 2002 04:22 PM

ah didnt actually see you were local too :D

Rum* 04 October 2002 04:25 PM

dogmaul....where abouts r u then??

AndiThompson 04 October 2002 04:26 PM

Nice..

DW, you've got a strong style like a lot of designers, and once you've seen a few of your sites, you can tell straight away one of yours..

dogmaul 04 October 2002 04:27 PM

oh im from york well wigginton actually :D , i forgot to ask if you coverd any other make at all?

chiark 04 October 2002 04:27 PM

Tom, I'm guessing here, but Dogmaul's somewhere near us? ;)

The other sites may take a while to filter through with DNS registration etc... Does .com work for you?

Rum* 04 October 2002 04:50 PM

chiark,

.com working fine...

haven't tried subaruinsured, subaru-insured, isuzuinsured, isuzu-insured, scoobyquotes, subaruquotes, isuzuquotes etc etc...

But no doubt they will point to the appropriate pages once the dns jobbi sorts out ??!!....(I obviously have NO idea what is involved here :D)

I do apologise....a BIG thank you to Chiark for his continued support and constant badgering from me for assistance....it REALLY is appreciated. Thanks M8 - Tom

Rum* 04 October 2002 05:56 PM

chiark....thx for that....you can never be too careful......apparantly he's over York way....bizarre...and somewhat of a coincidence really...

Rum*

JackClark 04 October 2002 06:10 PM

"Established in 1974, Schofield Insurance Brokers have recently celebrated their Silver Anniversary"

Bloody hell, you're idea of recent is out of step with mine :D

Rum* 04 October 2002 06:34 PM

*LMAO*....Jack I know....as I said at the top...certain bits of content need to be revised/amended...

Thanks for pointing that out for me tho....guess it should "are looking forward to celebrating their Golden Jubilee" ??!! :D

Rum*

stevem2k 04 October 2002 08:44 PM

Ahh , so it's you lot holding up his next contract...

sheesh, you can't put business people's way these days :)

(all in the good cause of his next scooby btw)

Steve