ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   **The deposit's gone down on the Blitz!!** (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/128030-the-deposits-gone-down-on-the-blitz.html)

Dunc20 03 September 2002 11:15 AM

Well as the title says, i spoke to Jamie earlier today and the deposits down.

I currently have a magnex BB and de-cat centre, which i love the sound of, but as always you get used to it and want more. So therefore ordered the Blitz Nur Spec BB to give my car even more of a roar!

Basically, the reason for this post is for you to tell me how good the Blitz sounds and how well i have spent my money! ;)

Cheers,

Dunc.

ps. my magnex BB will be for sale at the end of the month, only been on my car for between 1 and a half to 2 months, very good cond, nicely run in, email me if interested, open to serious offers!

Jamie Whitfield 03 September 2002 11:23 AM

Dunc

It sounds great and your neighbours will love ya! :D

Thanks matey!

Jamie

www.j-w-racing.com

PS there are still sme spaces on the group buy!!!

POC 03 September 2002 11:33 AM

Just out of interest, what prices are these going for in this 'group buy' ?

P

Jamie Whitfield 03 September 2002 11:35 AM

POC

If you're interested please mail me offline and I'll let you know what me, Jonny and Race Logic came up with.

Jamie :D

www.j-w-racing.com

POC 03 September 2002 11:36 AM

nah, not that interested. just curious

scooby_si 03 September 2002 12:12 PM

POC my neighbours want a word with u 4 the last blitz GB they aint happy bunnies:p lol but i lurve it:D
Si

ademid 03 September 2002 03:30 PM

My neighbours also displayed a small dislike to the noise my my96 makes.... scoobysport D/P Blitz centre and BB@:D:D:D:D

I love it but apparently my late arrivals home (2-3am) woke all but two of them up.... thankfully they're all quite forgiving so haven't been angry mobbed......yet..

Ade

P1Fanatic 03 September 2002 03:54 PM

Also put my deposit down for the Blitz today - cheers for sorting it out Jamie. Im like a little kid now waiting for Xmas.

POC YHM.

Simon.

POC 03 September 2002 03:56 PM

LOL lads, not may fault! U wanted them!

No mail yet mate

Jamie Whitfield 03 September 2002 03:58 PM

No problem lads! :D

Jamie

www.j-w-racing.com

ricco 03 September 2002 06:39 PM

It's not as loud as everyone makes out.... It does some awesome though, i reckon it's just about right in thenoise level department:D:D:D

I've travveled many a motor way mile with it (Bung out all the way:D) and plenty of miles round town as well. I love it:)

Dunc20 03 September 2002 11:13 PM

Cheers for that Ricco, i was gettin abit worried with everyone making out it would wake the dead!!

Well excited bout gettin tho coz they look the penguins peanuts!:D

HKSubaru 04 September 2002 12:31 AM

enter for the free prize draw! :D

seriously the blitz back box nur spec is loud and luvveelyy! ::)