ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Thoughts for Soham (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/122972-thoughts-for-soham.html)

DEEDEE 17 August 2002 10:14 AM

May I add my sorrow and prayers for the familys in Soham.

JohnD 17 August 2002 10:26 AM

I've just posted my thoughts to a thread in "Non Scooby related"
JohnD

davyboy 17 August 2002 10:28 AM

So have I missed the bit in the news that says the girls are dead, and the pair are guilty :confused:

Chip 17 August 2002 05:01 PM

Theyve charged the two with murder though no bodies found yet.
Times says the cops were watching their house and movements for last 10 days. Think the Badger bit may have been a red herring. Cops probably knew all along a lot more than they can say to Joe public. Also use press to their advantage.

If they are guilty then I think its a good excuse for the death penalty to be returned though I suppose the usual do-goodrs will have some excuse as to wht it happened.

Having two girls myself I cant imagine what the parents are going through. Must be hell. Just hope time will make things easier for them.

Chip.

P1Fanatic 17 August 2002 05:17 PM

Bodies have been found at least a few hours ago.

Luke 17 August 2002 05:40 PM

Ok Mr Tony"Pussy" Blair your Goverment the House of Lords and the pOlice,The CPS etc etc etc

What will you do to sort out this type of crime and others that are taking this country to the dogs??????

Probably sod all. Crime is not important anymore to you.

If they are found guilty then I will give £200.00 towards a fund that will be paid to the person who kills them in Prison.
The money can be paid to them or their family.

Enough is Enough

[Edited by Luke - 8/17/2002 5:42:07 PM]

alanjack 17 August 2002 11:56 PM

I'll give another 200, I think the people on the inside will kill the scwrewed up freaks anyway. The mind boggles at why these people can actually go out and think, right, I am going to kill a person today. SHOOT THE FUKER5!!!!!!!!!!
LEAVE OUR KIDS ALONE!!

yoza 18 August 2002 12:15 AM

Very difficult to get at child killers and sex offenders,they are on a different block,or wing,they take their meals and excercise at different times to other cat A prisoners,and basically live a different regime.But do not despair it has been known,ie the beast who killed Sarah Pain was(I BELIEVE) slashed only last week so LETS HOPE THEY GET IT!

I was thinkin that these people deserve to die........but Ive changed my mind,death is to easy for them I would pref to see them suffer,slowly for the rest of their days.

dazzaTypeR 18 August 2002 12:30 AM

They like to enforce pain on others, so why would it be unjust for themselves to suffer..... maybe torture does have a place left in society they may then think twice...

Having many family living round Soham and surrounding area it's hard to express how much sorrow you can feel for the two families involved.

our thoughts are with them at this particually devastating time.

dazzaTypeR

sjw 18 August 2002 01:15 AM

Life should mean Life.
The death penalty should be brought back for these kind when 100% certain they are guilty of the crime.

ScottishMenace 19 August 2002 02:06 AM

Nope death is to easy for them now. Locked up and tortured for the rest of their lives. What I would give for just 5 minutes alone with them!

X SOOOBY 19 August 2002 05:07 AM

i dont think they should go to prison

we should be told where they live and let us (the whole public) decide what should be done to them

prison is just not the punishment that fits the crime

and as for pussy tony blair changing things i am afraid every politison since the moors murders have been the same not wanting to upset the do gooders

Makalu 19 August 2002 06:30 AM

DEATH.

MarkO 19 August 2002 07:58 AM

FFS. Can we get a grip here? Is this kind of hysterical BS going to help the families right now?

Justice will be done. And we can leave the long-term fate of the killers, whoever they may be, to their fellow inmates. But calling for the death penalty to be reinstated just clouds the issue.

And whilst I'm writing, can I make a couple of points here:

1. Can we please try to avoid a 400-page thread with everyone voicing their sympathy here? If you really feel touched by the incident (as I do) then send the families a card, or go to Soham church and sign the books of condolence.

2. Shouldn't this be in 'Non-scooby'? ;)

Tiggs 19 August 2002 08:37 AM

"Is this kind of hysterical BS going to help the families right now?"

nope, its the same BS that gets threads going on how chat rooms were the reason these kids went missing when no one had a clue- however, this BBS (and the media in general) thrives on this rubbish so i dont expect it to let up (already about 3 posts in non scoob on pg 1.

T

ps- no doubt when james bulger died there would have been a post trying to ban childs play 3.