ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Wycombe and Wokingham Drivers (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/116700-wycombe-and-wokingham-drivers.html)

Stealth 26 July 2002 11:30 AM

The majority of you should go and give your scoobs back to the dealer or get some sort of personality/maners.

Been driving around these areas quite a lot of late and every bloody scooby driver is misserable as sin, they never wave even when waved to, thanks to those that do.... all you others... go get a refund on your cars and buy a volvo!!!

Dizzy 26 July 2002 11:32 AM

lol :D I just drove through wycombe this morning to Maidenhead and saw two new Bug eye WRX's neither of which waved to me either :D

SWRTWannabe 26 July 2002 12:18 PM

Used to get the occassional wave, but they seemed to stop very suddenly. Coincidentally, I got rid of the Scoob and got an Octavia on the very same day :D:D

Richard Simpson 26 July 2002 12:26 PM

I've worked in Wycombe for 2 and a half years now and only a couple of times I've got a wave....consequently I stopped as I felt a bit of a dick....! There was a guy in a red 01 WRX who used to wave - not you is it?

What car you got - I've got a silver STi 7 from tomorrow:), I'll wave if I see you.

Rich

Scott W 26 July 2002 12:35 PM

I've driven from Bracknell to Loudwater every day and always wave at any other Scooby I see (most of whom don't wave back :(). So if you ever see a MY00 Green Wagon coming at you and the drivers waving it's me! :D

On most mornings I see a P1 travelling from Bourne End to Reading and he always waves - gorgeous looking car as well. :D

sjah555 26 July 2002 01:11 PM

Drive through Wokingham on fairly regular basis .... not many wavers about though you're right :(

See a yellow STi IV most days who waves :D :D

Me is ... yet another DGM MY99 4dr :rolleyes: :)

-Sal.

nichop 26 July 2002 01:21 PM

Regularly drive from Woking to Reading through Bracknell on A329M (except at the moment with roadworks - go through Ascot). Will always wave so look out for me, Silver MY99 4dr.

juan 26 July 2002 01:28 PM

I suggest you carry a hankie so you can have a good cry when these 'miserable gits', who probably have better things to do, just drive by because they're not checking out the make of every car they pass!!!!

AndyC_772 26 July 2002 01:30 PM

Stealth, there's no need to generalise quite so much. I drive round Wycombe quite a lot (MY00 DBM with gold PD7 wheels), and I usually wave. Sometimes I get a response, sometimes I don't. It's no different to any other town.

Tell us what your car is and I'll keep an eye out :)

Andy.

Dizzy 26 July 2002 01:49 PM

Silver MY96 :)

was it your green wagon with the pimp tints and morretts this morning on the A404 :D o bugger its off to the Was it you forum :)

naturbo2000 26 July 2002 10:26 PM

I wave all the time, unless I'm going a little too fast ;) - The back roads round Lane End don't give me much warning of traffic coming the other way.

Andy

MY97 Reddish Blue Sport, Gold Speedlines