ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Who's gonna win BB3?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/115658-whos-gonna-win-bb3.html)

JayRaj 23 July 2002 10:31 AM

My bets on Jade.....anything for a charity case.

DavidBrown 23 July 2002 10:47 AM

My bets are on Jade too !

Tiggs 23 July 2002 12:21 PM

daft bet- jade is already a long way behind in the voting and has no hope (only The Sun is backing her and they have NEVER got it right in any BB shows)

look at who votes for this stuff- 12-17 girls an twenty somethings.

they will like alex cause of how he looks, kate cause shes a lad and thats "the thing" nowadays....but they wont like Jonny cause hes a violent yob with dubious ways of having "fun" with women (ie. strip them and shove them around) and they wont like Jade cause she is a minger.

T

rik1471 23 July 2002 12:40 PM

I want Johnny to win.

But either Alex or Kate will.

JayRaj 23 July 2002 01:39 PM

Yep, but don't you think the thick biyatch has done well, by getting to the last 4?

Tiggs 23 July 2002 01:41 PM

no, she has been lucky. she was hated by the public from day 1 but by the time the house mates hated her to everyone wanted adelle out so she got away with it. she would have gone the following week if it wasnt for the stupid "pick straws" vote.

she will be first out on friday.

T

bioforger 23 July 2002 01:44 PM

poleeeeease the only reason Jade is still in is because the public thought it would be more entertaining to keep her in :rolleyes: some truth to that I suppose, with the arguments, but

the reality is shes a lardy stupid little girl imo.

MattW 23 July 2002 02:20 PM

There was an interesting article in the Mail on Sunday last week, which basically suggested that Jade has been manipulated by Ch4 and the production company. e.g. suggesting that they changed the voting format to BB nominated (when Kate and PJ) were up, because they though Jade would be voted out.

It made you feel very sorry for the situation she is in, especially when you consider her background, family, education, etc.

Nimbus 23 July 2002 02:23 PM

Conversation between Jade and Alex went something like this. I may have some of the words wrong, but the important bit's correct...

A: Portuguese is spoken all over the world.

J: I know someone who speak portunagees ( <=== NOTE this is not a spelling mistake. This is how she pronounced it ;))

A: <silence>

J: So were to portunagees come from?

A: Portugal

J: Spain???

A: No Portugal.

J: There's not a Portugal in Spain then?

:rolleyes:

P1Fanatic 23 July 2002 07:43 PM

Mattw - but they way they chose straws meant that Jade had exactly the same chance of being up for nomination as anyone else?

Luke 23 July 2002 10:50 PM

Jade should win. Why??? At the end of the day she has given more to the public and will have more taken from her when she leaves.I wouldnt want to see her when she reads some of the press reports/pictures.

Most of you hate her because your afraid of not going with the flow.Some of you would give her one given the chance....Might be the first time for some of you.... Alex is "cool" but aware of the game ,the image.. the chance to sell himself etc...

Jade will win something from this .I hope.

SCOOBERATORS 23 July 2002 10:53 PM

Kate or jonny / i think it will be very close.