ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   South West Scoobies. (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/112117-south-west-scoobies.html)

andy steer 10 July 2002 08:07 PM

Hi all,we need to see who is going to C/C Rally day and set definite times to meet along the way, Snowcrash can then arrange a meeting place on the way to suit everyone, he seems to have a big crowd who want to join in. Seems like it could be agood turnout.
Andy, Scoobynut.

springbok 10 July 2002 10:25 PM

Hi Andy,
We mentioned leaving 7.30AM from Plymouth and meeting you at Taunton at around 8.30AM. From the threads Snowcrash is talking about meeting at Gordano around 8AM. So I guess we'll need to make our times earlier.
If you can get a confirmed time for Gordano we can work it back from there.
I think that Eagle 7, Scoobdoo, Duracell, yourself and me have said we are going. Cheers, Grahame.

snowcrash 11 July 2002 01:39 PM

8am is a good round figure, means we can all turn up for the 9am start..

springbok 11 July 2002 09:41 PM

OK, So what about leaving Marshmills Sainbury's at say 6.00AM, meeting up with Andy at Micky D's in Taunton 7.00AM'ish and then onto Gordano for 8AM to meet up with Snowcrash and the gang.
Duracell, Scoobdoo, Eagle 7, Mark, Simon, sound good to you?
At least that time of the morning we should have the A38 to ourselves and a bit of the M5 if we are lucky :-) Cheers, Grahame.

andy steer 11 July 2002 10:42 PM

Hi all, the times that Springbok has in mind are o/k with me,O/K wih you Snowcrash?,if we post these times then anybody who wants to join in can on the way,the the guy from Fareham can choose to meet up at Gordano or at the pub on the way. I emailed Steve B the other night but have not had a reply as yet, hope he,s going.Whos going from Bristol area?.Looking forward to a great day.
Andy. Scoobynut.

WRX Baker 11 July 2002 10:53 PM

Me and Webster are meeting up in Kingswood at about 8:50 to be up there for 9:00! Only joking meeting at 8:15 See you all up there.

Duracell 11 July 2002 11:45 PM

I will be there,@Marsh Mills,whatever time is finallised.
Should be a great day...with loads of"SCOOBIES"everywhere.
Cheers Duracell

scoobdoo 12 July 2002 01:47 AM

I will leave at 7 and catch u up just past Gordano! Only kidding 6 sounds fine to me. Tris

Eagle7 12 July 2002 01:49 AM

i will be there, whatever time is finalised too.

I dont do 6am very often though! ;)

and if its at 6am, will scoobdoo have gone to bed at all? :eek:

No sleeping on the way up! :D

SteveB 13 July 2002 09:30 AM

I should be able to meet you all at Gordano at 8am. As i'm completly disorganised at the mo', i'll know for definate nearer the time. Haven't even booked tickets so i'll have to park in the public carpark I suppose.
Snowcrash, what route were you thinking of taking from Gordano ? What about M5/M4/M32, round the ringroad to Warmley and then up Tog hill, A46 to crosshands turn right for Coombe ?

Steve.