ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Should WE pay for this - I DONT think so!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/110983-should-we-pay-for-this-i-dont-think-so.html)

pslewis 06 July 2002 09:49 PM

I have heard that the Gypsy Scum that broke into that Farm to steal and rightly got a peppering from a shotgun is claiming damages against that terrified old man (cant remember his name)!!!

Thats bad enough but WE are paying £5000 to his legal costs!!!

Just SHOOT the fcuker - one was rightly executed 'on the spot' - this one should be too - IMHO!!!

What do you reckon?? I am pi55ed off!! its the fact that he was a thieving scum ......... nothing to do with his culture, colour, race, religion or anything - so, dont go all liberal on me!!

Pete

logiclee 06 July 2002 09:57 PM

Perhaps some exposure to a bit of your nuclear residue would do the trick.

On the plus side new laws are to be passed to reduce the damage caused by the minority of travellers who illegaly park ot train station car park, laybys etc and leave a trail of destruction and crime.
Unfortunatly before these laws are passed the tax payer is being forced to build enough parks for all travellers in his country so they can all park up with all facilities on hand for free. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Lee

boomer 06 July 2002 09:59 PM

The "Gypsy Scum" is Brendon Fearon, who served just 18 months of a 3 year sentence for attempted burglary (amongst his long criminal record).

The "terrified old man" was Tony Martin, who was initially put away for 10 years for trying to protect his property.

Yup, justice stinks!!!!

mb

bug-eyed wonder 06 July 2002 10:01 PM

Couldn't agree more, WTF is wrong with authority today that scum get better treatment than the victims. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] I'm trying to remember where I heard it but AFAIK the law used to state that when someone undertook a criminal act they weren't entitled to the same rights as us. ie break the law get shot too feckin bad.

ChrisB 06 July 2002 10:01 PM

Pete,

Once you know what sort of cases get Legal Aid, you lose all faith in the 'system'

Katana 06 July 2002 10:05 PM

And people wonder why many have turned into vigilantism. A friend of mine (from another bbs) had her car stolen 10 hours after she bought it. She reported it to the police. 2 days later, she called them up to see what progress has been made. The police said that the person that was handling the case is on leave and would be able to resume the case once he's back in the next few days..

I find my faith for the Northampton police to be as low as my faith in WWF to be real fighting.

Luke 06 July 2002 10:09 PM

What about the family that was arrested for complaining about her Gipsy next door neighbour.... They have sold up and leaving the country because of the way the police etc treated them...

If I ever get in to trouble with the police (10 years ago I would have used a capital "P")I am going to say I am a refugee/Gipsy/Murderer/thief/drug dealer... No worries!!!I will be rich and free

The Crushinator 06 July 2002 11:17 PM

Yep, blast the Gypsy Scum[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] makes me really fookin mad[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

David Lock 07 July 2002 09:12 AM

Didn't that snooker player chap who recently got off the rape charge get legal aid (and a QC to represent him)? I would have thought that if he could aford the Savoy then he could afford a lawyer? Strange world.

Trucker Ted 07 July 2002 09:26 AM

The theivin git and his family have probably never paid 1pence of tax in their entire lives.He should be entitled to a bullet in the head like the other scum-bag,not £5000 of legal aid.

British justice at it's best yet again!

ariel 07 July 2002 12:02 PM

Yes, a bullet and do what the Chinese do and charge the family for the bullet!

Boost II 07 July 2002 12:56 PM

Seem to remember Robert Maxwell's crooked millionaire son getting legal aid too :confused: WTF

I'm basically a normal law abiding professional suburb dwelling Joe Bloggs but I hate the Police and the legal system with a passion - because they just do not seem to value the same moral codes of conduct and good behaviour that I do. I get the distinct impression they are all just a bunch of self important paper shufflers that will do anything for money and don't give a crap about the good of society. It's got worse since Blair has been around too....

BOB.T 07 July 2002 07:36 PM

shoot the fecker[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

pslewis 08 July 2002 11:04 PM

Charge the family for the bullet - absolutely BRILLIANT!!! :D

It will be the first time they have paid ANYTHING to the state!!

Pete