ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   HT Autos Black Friday Sale (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1065720-ht-autos-black-friday-sale.html)

NOSSY_89 22 November 2021 06:04 PM

HT Autos Black Friday Sale

Hi guys I've been after some fog covers for quite a while. I didn't want to pay second hand prices or even dealer prices although a lot cheaper. Any way I was browsing HT autos and noticed they had a code that is 20% off. Their website is often cheaper then their ebay store so quite a decent saving there.

Code is BF20

Not associated with HT Autos but thought I would share with you guys.

CharlySkunkWeed 22 November 2021 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by NOSSY_89 (Post 12113404)
Hi guys I've been after some fog covers for quite a while. I didn't want to pay second hand prices or even dealer prices although a lot cheaper. Any way I was browsing HT autos and noticed they had a code that is 20% off. Their website is often cheaper then their ebay store so quite a decent saving there.

Code is BF20

Not associated with HT Autos but thought I would share with you guys.

Excellent, thanks for sharing.
I've been holding out for an ebay sale for a front splitter but this'll do lovely!

jaygsi 24 November 2021 10:46 PM

Ah pants just bought a pod from them. Although might see about splitter aswell thanks

NOSSY_89 25 November 2021 11:23 AM

Order placed Monday afternoon, arrived Wednesday. Really quick and quality was excellent.

RobsyUK 25 November 2021 11:48 AM

Ordered some side skirts

NOSSY_89 25 November 2021 11:57 AM

Its good you guys were able to make use of it. I'm sure they used to be on here but assuming like many traders they have moved to FB.

RobsyUK 25 November 2021 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by NOSSY_89 (Post 12113553)
Its good you guys were able to make use of it. I'm sure they used to be on here but assuming like many traders they have moved to FB.

I saw the post on FB. not sure ill make use of the rear spats though.

NOSSY_89 25 November 2021 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 12113589)
I saw the post on FB. not sure ill make use of the rea spats though.

That explains it then, they moved over to FB. I'm not on there so randomly found it when browsing their site. I know there are other enthusiasts who don't use FB either. But looks like we might have to start.

RobsyUK 25 November 2021 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by NOSSY_89 (Post 12113590)
That explains it then, they moved over to FB. I'm not on there so randomly found it when browsing their site. I know there are other enthusiasts who don't use FB either. But looks like we might have to start.

put a link to your site or do a black friday deal on here and ill happily share it to a few subaru pages on there, if it helps.

NOSSY_89 25 November 2021 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 12113593)
put a link to your site or do a black friday deal on here and ill happily share it to a few subaru pages on there, if it helps.

Sorry I'm not a trader. I meant us enthusiasts who aren't on FB will have to make accounts and move over there.

It seems a lot of businesses are posting on there instead of on the forums.

jaygsi 25 November 2021 02:41 PM

Never

https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...38d7385b78.png

Originally Posted by NOSSY_89 (Post 12113590)

CharlySkunkWeed 25 November 2021 07:39 PM

My splitter arrived today. Near bought rear spats or diffuser but I've lost interest in doing to much.

CharlySkunkWeed 21 December 2021 09:06 PM

Sorry, I'm being lazy. Does anyone know if the front splitters come with fixings or is it a mixture of re-using some of the origional bumper fixings ?
Always end up breaking the OEM fixings and wondering if I should order an assortment of fixings before I fit it.
Also anyone know of any good sets of assorted fixings ? Always thought they'd be handy to have.

NOSSY_89 21 December 2021 10:26 PM

If they aren't in the pictures then no is what my assumption would be. Drop them an email, they respond quickly I've found.