ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Feck Me - Korea through! (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/106222-feck-me-korea-through.html)

The Zohan 18 June 2002 03:07 PM

Well done Korea, what a match!

DominicA 18 June 2002 03:10 PM

HAHA LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Nick Wadeson 18 June 2002 03:12 PM

And another favourite bites the dust! (Bye, bye - missing you already.....Not!).

I wonder what odds for Korea to beat the Spanish in the quarters?

ChrisB 18 June 2002 03:13 PM

Fantastic stuff :D

paulr 18 June 2002 03:33 PM

What a great ending :D:D

Blitz8888 18 June 2002 03:34 PM

Brilliant, beat the boring Italian b*&3t5rds! yeah!!!

Funkii Munkii 18 June 2002 07:13 PM

Nick 10/3 for Korea to beat the Spanairds in 90 minutes, and after the way the Spaniards arses went against the nik naks u never know.
Historically Spain always choke

Dave

Little Miss WRX 18 June 2002 08:25 PM

Madness!!!

But makes for an interesting World Cup that's for sure :D
Well done Korea :D

Marco Polo 18 June 2002 08:26 PM

As I am an Italian Fan, i'm in shock and can't belive it and i'm sick :( !!!, the abuse that I have had of my friends it unreal the phone was going none stop after the match, messages being sent faster than i can open them, i am not a sour loser the koreans played well, but italian tactics are sh!te, get 1 goal and then sit back and defend,we should of learnt from the Croatia game. 1 goal is never enough to sit back on in this football era, and Trapatoini the manger said,before the world cup that he would promise to play attacking football.
We have the quality to play football and the players to do the damage.
The manager when he gets back to Italy we will string him up by his b a l l s .

Upset Marco
we will be back !!

Luke 18 June 2002 11:08 PM

Too much hair gel and aftershave...... Slowed them down. Also they play football like they have sex.... Alll go for the first half then they go all soft.

SwinYE5 19 June 2002 05:23 AM

Excellent stuff from the Koreans! You would have thought the Italians would have learnt their lesson of sitting on a one goal lead against the Croatians, but no.....

Now we have 4 of the world football superpowers in the last eight.....Senegal, USA, Turkey and South Korea! This WC is just mad!

Nick Wadeson 19 June 2002 09:41 AM

Luke

So you know alot about having sex with Italians then?

Luke 19 June 2002 11:56 AM

No Nick .Its just what PS Lewis told me!!

Luke 19 June 2002 11:58 AM

No Nick .Its just what PS Lewis told me!!

Little Miss WRX 19 June 2002 02:10 PM

Too much denial there I think Luke ;)

The Italians deserved to lose, that is ridiculous tactics to sit back after scoring a goal!!! (I thought England were playing for a second ;) :p)

It was a fantastic game to watch!!! I hope Korea make it to the final and hopefully play England with football like that :D

The celebrations afterwards were amazing.

Bad luck Italy, but maybe this will be a lesson that won't be forgotten quickly!!!!

Marco Polo 21 June 2002 10:02 PM

GO ON BRAZIL your not laughing now