ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Avengers endgame...........disappointed (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1058884-avengers-endgame-disappointed.html)

the shreksta 06 May 2019 04:06 PM

Avengers endgame...........disappointed

anybody else feel let down by this movie?

RAGGY DOO 06 May 2019 06:07 PM

It was a snore feast mate

andy97 06 May 2019 07:58 PM

Only 007 and Luke Skywalker missing

Torquemada 07 May 2019 06:58 PM

Saw it on Sunday - I liked it - hadn't seen Captain Marvel yet so I'm glad that you don't have to have seen that before watching Endgame.
Didn't feel like 3 hours either. Would watch again.

the shreksta 07 May 2019 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Torquemada (Post 12052237)
Saw it on Sunday - I liked it - hadn't seen Captain Marvel yet so I'm glad that you don't have to have seen that before watching Endgame.
Didn't feel like 3 hours either. Would watch again.

I liked it I'm just gutted the hulk didnt smash thanos, or anyone for that matter.

Watch captain marvel mate it's quite good,slow to start with for maybe half hour or so but then gets going

Torquemada 07 May 2019 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 12052239)
I liked it I'm just gutted the hulk didnt smash thanos, or anyone for that matter.

Watch captain marvel mate it's quite good,slow to start with for maybe half hour or so but then gets going

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing Captain Marvel - I heard it's pretty good.

I hear where you're coming from on Hulk - I would have liked to have seen some proper Hulk smashing action but I think they kept away from that so they didn't have an over abundance of heroes going after one guy and not beating him (even though Thanos can beat the snot out of Hulk, easily, solo) - I dunno.

I'm annoyed that they don't have a solo movie with the current Hulk on the books. Thor Ragnarok was awesome and about as close to that as we'll get, probably, I suppose.

I'm interested to see what happens now with Xmen coming onto the scene now the rights are all in one place.

Also, random sidenote, Legion is coming back for a third season, June 24th. Another series that's in the Xmen world but very, very different. Love that show, weird as feck, though.

silver-sub 07 May 2019 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 12052192)
anybody else feel let down by this movie?

Thanks for the info, i think I'll give thisone a miss.

JackClark 08 May 2019 08:02 AM

I wouldn't say disappointed, I've never liked Spiderman anyhow so when he died at the end I could care less.

urban 08 May 2019 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 12052239)

I liked it also, and time flew in which is a good sign.
Regarding hulk, I presume they're were just keeping the flow since he wouldn't come out to play at the end of the last one after getting his ass kicked.
Thor I thought was really funny.

What is the characters who is playing xbox in Thor's place called?

Mr Fuji 08 May 2019 11:14 AM

I think it's Korg?

I thought Endgame was ok, not a patch on Infinity War. Fat Thor was the best bit!

urban 08 May 2019 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Fuji (Post 12052267)
I think it's Korg?

I thought Endgame was ok, not a patch on Infinity War. Fat Thor was the best bit!

Goodman, that's exactly who it is, I just looked it up there on youtube

Evolution Stu 08 May 2019 11:45 AM

I enjoyed it but then I'm a real Marvel Geek and love the whole Infinity Stones Saga that Stan Lee has created.
I have watched the whole 22 movies in order this last 6 months with my daughter who has just got into it, so that made it all the better I expect.

I particularly like the credits snippets in every film that hint at other storylines to come, i think they add to the mystery and interest.
The end credits scene in Infinity Wars makes Captain Marvels ending better for example...

P.S:
Spiderman didn't die in End game Jack. That was 2 movies earlier.

CharlySkunkWeed 08 May 2019 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by urban (Post 12052268)
Goodman, that's exactly who it is, I just looked it up there on youtube

My favourite character, the montage of his lines on youtube is class.