ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Next Prime Minister? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1058551-next-prime-minister.html)

lozgti1 31 March 2019 12:12 AM

Next Prime Minister?

Who would you vote for? Think we will all be deciding soon

Wurzel 31 March 2019 12:21 AM

Al Murray.

dpb 31 March 2019 10:13 AM

Seconded

ALi-B 31 March 2019 11:44 AM

[ APPROVES ]

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...6fc7736f3b.jpg

Or no current incumbent or pending career politician and certainty nobody from any of the three main English parties.

Russell38 31 March 2019 12:36 PM

Alan Partridge would be ideal

The Trooper 1815 02 April 2019 12:58 PM

Alan Carr or even Jimmy Carr.

BMWhere? 02 April 2019 01:33 PM

Ive seen a group on Facebook titled Carl Pilkington for Prime Minister :thumb:

LewisScoob 02 April 2019 01:34 PM

Bert and Ernie. Couldn't possibly worse!

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...41/605/932.png

RobsyUK 02 April 2019 08:21 PM

I’m not bothering voting any more.

whether you vote leave or moan the decision was to leave.

government, no matter what each person voted should have worked together to decide what was best for Britain.

instead we have had 2yrs of pissing around and now, for what ever reason the MP’s can’t decide on any option no matter what it is..

im done voting..

dpb 02 April 2019 09:03 PM

No problem , its not binding anyway !

markjmd 02 April 2019 09:46 PM

I will vote for whichever candidate introduces public flogging as punishment for the flagrant misuse of apostrophes :lol1:

urban 03 April 2019 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by LewisScoob (Post 12049554)
Bert and Ernie. Couldn't possibly worse!

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...41/605/932.png

Well that's certainly brightened up my day

Mr Fuji 03 April 2019 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 12049623)

government, no matter what each person voted should have worked together to decide what was best for Britain.

instead we have had 2yrs of pissing around and now, for what ever reason the MP’s can’t decide on any option no matter what it is..

im done voting..

What's best for Britain is staying in the EU, though, so are you saying they should have just binned the result, or not held it, or that the Leave MPs should suck it up and vote to stay?

22BUK 08 April 2019 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Fuji (Post 12049685)
What's best for Britain is staying in the EU, though, so are you saying they should have just binned the result, or not held it, or that the Leave MPs should suck it up and vote to stay?

Utter tripe.

Mr Fuji 08 April 2019 11:11 PM

Yes, Brexit is utter tripe, which is why Parliament are fighting to stop it. They are doing what's best for the country :lol1:

skoobidude 13 April 2019 10:36 PM

Ferage will get it now.

dpb 14 April 2019 08:36 AM

Get what :wonder:

Funkii Munkii 15 April 2019 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 12050630)
Get what :wonder:

His name spelt incorrectly

wrx300scooby 16 April 2019 06:59 PM

I agree, many true colours have been shown and I do not like the look of them. Even our local MP voted against the majority of his constituents, a total c*nt of the highest order. Voting seems a waste of time unfortunately.

wrx300scooby 16 April 2019 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 12049623)

im done voting..

I agree, many true colours have been shown and I do not like the look of them. Even our local MP voted against the majority of his constituents, a total c*nt of the highest order. Voting seems a waste of time unfortunately.

dpb 16 April 2019 07:19 PM

Not Dominic Grieve was it ? probably saved your bacon

Dr Hu 17 April 2019 03:57 PM

I think if Nigel Farage puts up enough seats in a GE he stands a bloody good chance currently - I know its not what most on here want to hear - but that's the reality out on the street.... he's a charismatic leader who stands up for exactly what he believes in..... and it currently resonates with a large proportion of the population - especially with the current mess on a non delivered Brexit - the Tories must be sh*tting themselves as they know whats going to happen...

Like this from SKY News an hour ago:

Nigel Farage's Brexit Party are set to win next month's European Parliament elections, according to a new poll.

The former UKIP leader's party is on 27%, ahead of Labour on 22% and the Conservatives on 15%.

The poll - commissioned by the People's Vote campaign for a second referendum and weighted by likelihood to vote - follows the Brexit Party's official launch last week.

Its findings will heighten fears in Downing Street that the Tories are on course for a damaging defeat that will likely reignite calls for Theresa May to resign.

Britain looks set to take part in the 23 May poll amid the continuing Brexit deadlock at Westminster.

dpb 17 April 2019 04:22 PM

What does he believe in , apart from getting us out of the EU

?

General elections are always won from the middle ground

lozgti1 18 April 2019 10:14 PM

Farage is like the reason I voted for Blair(oops) despite being brainwashed conservative by parents. Amongst a sea of nobodies he had something. Yes I got that wrong!

Farage is doing the same thing to people who are getting mightily peeved at what is going on with Conservatives and Labour and those two have created a problem. Ignoring the British people. Frustration is now going to give those two plonks no votes and Farage lots

dpb 19 April 2019 02:12 AM

Why would you seek election to sit in a council you've zero respect for , and probably not bother turn up for

dpb 22 April 2019 08:18 AM

On this basis Al Murray should get campaigning

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/abcne...%3fid=62539204

Funkii Munkii 24 April 2019 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 12051123)
Why would you seek election to sit in a council you've zero respect for , and probably not bother turn up for

Are you referring to Farage ?

He frequently attends the European Parliament and has often been seen berating them for the way they've disgracefully treated the UK over Brexit.

With that in mind I'd let him have a go with the Cons walking blindly into the abyss and Corbyn trying to turn us into a fascist state and he'd soon shut down Sturgeon

BMWhere? 25 April 2019 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 12051431)
Are you referring to Farage ?

He frequently attends the European Parliament and has often been seen berating them for the way they've disgracefully treated the UK over Brexit.

With that in mind I'd let him have a go with the Cons walking blindly into the abyss and Corbyn trying to turn us into a fascist state and he'd soon shut down Sturgeon

Is 62% attendance frequent?

http://www.mepranking.eu/mep.php?id=4525

He makes a lot of noise when he is there, be he doesn't actually do much. He merely strives to abuse the EU system and stifle reform as much as possible in order to demonstrate that the EU is corrupt and unwilling to reform! Oh the irony!

I suspect that Change UK / Lib Dems and the Brexit party will do well in the Euro elections if we have them as people get behind their remain or leave fractions. Labour, UKIP and in particular Conservatives will take a pummeling - probably why they are so against having the elections!

Personally, I think it would be a great loss to the UK not to have any British MEPs during the negotiation period. Although Farage and his cronies do little to help the UK anyway as their only focus is damaging the EU from within.

JDM_Stig 25 April 2019 09:59 AM

The Teletubbies haven't been up to much, they cant make it worse than the buffoons we have at the moment.

dpb 25 April 2019 11:30 AM

It is quite easy to comment on how useless they might be from afar , fact is the country is split and they are reflecting this