ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Missing my scooby (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1058096-missing-my-scooby.html)

iceicebaby1980 16 February 2019 04:51 PM

Missing my scooby

Sorned the car at the beginning of the month . When we had all the snow and the gritters were out . Won't be back on the road till the beginning of next month . I've polished it and waxed it twice while it's been sat on the drive doing nothing it's looking ace . Also got some second hand enkie wheels arriving soon . I've had the car two years in August not even got close to getting bored with it . Best car I've had . I've had some decent cars in the past e90 m3s Alaina b3 biturbo . But therse somthing about the scooby that I find more involving and fun .

wrx2005 16 February 2019 07:03 PM

Cool story bro...

ZANY 17 February 2019 05:39 AM

:nopity:

:lol1:hope your doing more than my embarrassing 800miles a year :cry:

RobsyUK 17 February 2019 07:35 AM

Mines filthy. I took the engine tray off to do the bottom water pipe and the weather was rubbish since.
driving around getting the bottom all crappy I wasn’t happy.
today is cleaning day and I’ll get the cover back on tomorrow

iceicebaby1980 17 February 2019 09:26 AM

It's the first car I've owned that Im not bored with after 12 months and the only one I spend ages waxing and polishing . Gets used regularly when the grifters not been out do about 3k a year not a lot really .

Bryan Gallacher 17 February 2019 12:08 PM

zany wee and his poofy pals

wrx2005 you really are a horrible little **** lol. Spent the last few weeks incognito just to gauge exactly how much of a **** you are. There's not a thread on here you're not involved with in some capacity where you and your Gaylord zany try and make some sort of snyde comment or use you're forum influencers to belittle. I keep hearing how the forum has taken a dive and numbers have dwindled, I'd put that down to ***** like you. If this is where you come to detract from your **** life then more power to you, but when you leave, you'll still be a sad little man who craves that power trip.

I'm glad I've got that off my chest, I wish you every failure and will leave you with this statement. Remember it

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Russell38 17 February 2019 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Bryan Gallacher (Post 12044958)
wrx2005 you really are a horrible little **** lol. Spent the last few weeks incognito just to gauge exactly how much of a **** you are. There's not a thread on here you're not involved with in some capacity where you and your Gaylord zany try and make some sort of snyde comment or use you're forum influencers to belittle. I keep hearing how the forum has taken a dive and numbers have dwindled, I'd put that down to ***** like you. If this is where you come to detract from your **** life then more power to you, but when you leave, you'll still be a sad little man who craves that power trip.

I'm glad I've got that off my chest, I wish you every failure and will leave you with this statement. Remember it

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Have a drink last night Bryan

Bryan Gallacher 17 February 2019 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Russell38 (Post 12044961)
Have a drink last night Bryan

Not had a drink in 6 months. posted this an hour ago

Russell38 17 February 2019 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Bryan Gallacher (Post 12044963)
Not had a drink in 6 months. posted this an hour ago

i should of said hungover

Bryan Gallacher 17 February 2019 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Russell38 (Post 12044964)
i should of said hungover

Answer would still be the same

wrx2005 17 February 2019 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 12044941)
Mines filthy. I took the engine tray off to do the bottom water pipe and the weather was rubbish since.
driving around getting the bottom all crappy I wasn’t happy.
today is cleaning day and I’ll get the cover back on tomorrow

did you get yours undersealed being a fresh import?

ZANY 17 February 2019 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Bryan Gallacher (Post 12044958)

you are a poor soul indeed and DIKWAAD a certified failure as is you ceramic coated turd V car recorded or unrecorded who gives a fack it still ain’t gonna sell :lol1:

Jonny Park 17 February 2019 04:35 PM

I didn’t know you were a gaylord Zany,what you up to later?

**jay** 17 February 2019 04:51 PM

Place is getting more like facebook every day lol

wrx2005 17 February 2019 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by **jay** (Post 12044996)
Place is getting more like facebook every day lol

I take it that Muppet Bryan has posted,I blocked his posts due to the constant spamming by him trying to shift the rustmobile

ZANY 17 February 2019 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jonny Park (Post 12044989)
I didn’t know you were a gaylord Zany,what you up to later?

Yess aaai sir looks it ..... :D

Bit busy bumming Bryan without lube later on sorry buddy :lol1: :banana:

**jay** 17 February 2019 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by wrx2005 (Post 12044998)
I take it that Muppet Bryan has posted,I blocked his posts due to the constant spamming by him trying to shift the rustmobile

possibly lol

RobsyUK 17 February 2019 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by wrx2005 (Post 12044973)
did you get yours undersealed being a fresh import?

oh yes. Torque GT did a fantastic job

wrx2005 17 February 2019 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 12045003)

oh yes. Torque GT did a fantastic job

sensible thing to do ,UK winters kill imprezas.
I'd never go near a uk car again

Russell38 17 February 2019 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by ZANY (Post 12044976)

you are a poor soul indeed and DIKWAAD a certified failure as is you ceramic coated turd V car recorded or unrecorded who gives a fack it still ain’t gonna sell :lol1:

It's a shame that ceramic coating won't cover all the rust up