ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   STOLEN!!! URGENT (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1058024-stolen-urgent.html)

P1 EviL 08 February 2019 10:51 PM

STOLEN!!! URGENT

My car Subaru P1 reg P1 3EVL is now gone, I left it at a garage called api run by Simon Bryant and been chasing him for months on getting it bk. Went there yesterday and my car, him and his garage were gone. I never saw any of these threads on my car till today. Anyone with any info please get in touch or call me on 07511691737 I am the owner I have the log book and have the spare key!! Reward!!!

Suby786 09 February 2019 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by P1 EviL (Post 12044182)
My car Subaru P1 reg P1 3EVL is now gone, I left it at a garage called api run by Simon Bryant and been chasing him for months on getting it bk. Went there yesterday and my car, him and his garage were gone. I never saw any of these threads on my car till today. Anyone with any info please get in touch or call me on 07511691737 I am the owner I have the log book and have the spare key!! Reward!!!

Have ya contact the guy who put thread and have ya put on Facebook plus u contact the police I reckon it not been stolen the people who land it was must have took an stored it if you got Facebook put it on and I share it

P1 EviL 09 February 2019 07:49 AM

Ive been in contact with the landlord, been to the police and reported it stolen.

jaygsi 09 February 2019 08:37 AM

Not on facebook either but found this.

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...36fac176e8.png

jameswrx 09 February 2019 08:41 AM

Someone on Facebook has put a post saying Simon took it for safe storage, is that the case?

what a mess.

I don’t understand why these business owners just do a bunk on their customers property. Why would you leave nice cars like that just sat in someone else’s (now) car park!

I get that people need to fold owing money, that’s just the way it is. As the car owner wouldn’t you rather a tip off from the business owner saying “come and get your car I’m closing down” Even if you’d paid them money up front or whatever, it’s gone you know that and it sucks but you’d still rather at least have your car back.

How low can you get. Especially as people have been trying to contact you for a couple of months via social media so no doubt the business owner or people who know them have seen these posts.

P1 EviL 09 February 2019 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by jaygsi (Post 12044204)
Not on facebook either but found this.

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...36fac176e8.png

Thanks mate appreciate that!! Was speaking to paul through email and he obviously posted that on Facebook!

P1 EviL 09 February 2019 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by jameswrx (Post 12044205)
Someone on Facebook has put a post saying Simon took it for safe storage, is that the case?

what a mess.

I don’t understand why these business owners just do a bunk on their customers property. Why would you leave nice cars like that just sat in someone else’s (now) car park!

I get that people need to fold owing money, that’s just the way it is. As the car owner wouldn’t you rather a tip off from the business owner saying “come and get your car I’m closing down” Even if you’d paid them money up front or whatever, it’s gone you know that and it sucks but you’d still rather at least have your car back.

How low can you get. Especially as people have been trying to contact you for a couple of months via social media so no doubt the business owner or people who know them have seen these posts.

Mate simons being saying to me his dads been in hospital his been in hospital I’ve given him around £17000 for him to leave my car on the side of the road for weeks and saying to me it’s at a garage being mapped, haven’t spoke to him for around 3 weeks now. Went there Thursday to no car and no api obviously went police st not much more I could do, then look online and find all this about my car!! Thanks really appreciate everyone that is helping me locate my car!!!!! Gregg

jameswrx 09 February 2019 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by P1 EviL (Post 12044209)

Mate simons being saying to me his dads been in hospital his been in hospital I’ve given him around £17000 for him to leave my car on the side of the road for weeks and saying to me it’s at a garage being mapped, haven’t spoke to him for around 3 weeks now. Went there Thursday to no car and no api obviously went police st not much more I could do, then look online and find all this about my car!! Thanks really appreciate everyone that is helping me locate my car!!!!! Gregg

Ouch. I’ll bite my tongue and say let’s just hope he does the right thing and you at least get the car back.

RAGGY DOO 09 February 2019 12:01 PM

****er needs hanging off the nearest bridge
hope you get your car back my man

Suby786 09 February 2019 02:00 PM

No disrespect in any shape or form how can u give a car and money and don't know where the mechanic lives every one I deal with I have the address Jus in case. I got some mates I told.them.and I get you his contact or address plus he tooken in storage it be safe and it be near his home

jameswrx 09 February 2019 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Suby786 (Post 12044222)
No disrespect in any shape or form how can u give a car and money and don't know where the mechanic lives every one I deal with I have the address Jus in case. I got some mates I told.them.and I get you his contact or address plus he tooken in storage it be safe and it be near his home

Maybe because they were a ‘reputable’ business with a business address, not exactly the norm when you drop a car off at the garage to ask for the home address of the owner is it?

Suby786 09 February 2019 03:06 PM

No I get that but now days you can't trust no1 I give all my cars to reptubale garage but unfortunately you can't trust no1

jameswrx 09 February 2019 03:24 PM

That you cant but where do you draw the line? As far as I remember from years ago API were the biggest name in Impreza engine rebuilds and you can’t blame the guy for trusting them really. I could understand if it was some joe bloggs mechanic but there has to be some trust sometime at a certain level.

It still baffles me that someone would stuff their customers like that, I guess the shame of dumping on them having taken their money means they’re not keen on calling them to say come and get your car. But there must have been some way he could have contacted the owners from a distance, even if he’d literally posted out their keys with a note saying collect your car API has folded. Instead he leaves them in his landlords car park for them to be scrapped! Not exactly going to sit well for his customers dumping on them like that is it.

L.J.F 09 February 2019 03:55 PM

I am still in shock that A.P.I folded because as you say they used to be one of the main places to take your Impreza and David was always on here giving advice etc when I last owned a Subaru and used the forum constantly.

jameswrx 09 February 2019 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by L.J.F (Post 12044231)
I am still in shock that A.P.I folded because as you say they used to be one of the main places to take your Impreza and David was always on here giving advice etc when I last owned a Subaru and used the forum constantly.

having looked on companies house David hasn’t been there since 2006.

API dissolved 18th dec last year by the looks and had a notice for it in October. They’ve had previous notices but could mean they’d forgotten to do their company statement (I think).

P1 EviL 09 February 2019 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by L.J.F (Post 12044231)

Exactly that, I found api on here when looking where to take my car and they had the best rep cause the previous person Williams motorsport (Andy) built me about 3 engines in total but they kept blowing up (bottom ends) so don’t go there either lol Api with David closed few years bk then Simon took on all the work with slightly different name I think, and just fed me a lies upon lies and now my car is gone. Just wish I took it bk aug time last year when I went there but he spun some more lies and convinced me of leaving it there still.

Suby786 09 February 2019 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by P1 EviL (Post 12044262)

Exactly that, I found api on here when looking where to take my car and they had the best rep cause the previous person Williams motorsport (Andy) built me about 3 engines in total but they kept blowing up (bottom ends) so don’t go there either lol Api with David closed few years bk then Simon took on all the work with slightly different name I think, and just fed me a lies upon lies and now my car is gone. Just wish I took it bk aug time last year when I went there but he spun some more lies and convinced me of leaving it there still.

Can't you get hold.of the landlord and ask him the address of Simon I'm sure he will have before u have a contact im.sure you take photo copy

RAGGY DOO 09 February 2019 09:28 PM

Need find him an beat his brains all over the pavement dirty ****in knacker

trevsjwood 09 February 2019 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by jameswrx (Post 12044232)

having looked on companies house David hasn’t been there since 2006.

API dissolved 18th dec last year by the looks and had a notice for it in October. They’ve had previous notices but could mean they’d forgotten to do their company statement (I think).

David was there in 2009 as they did some work for me, I thought he was there another couple of years and then got out of it.
Trev

jameswrx 10 February 2019 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by trevsjwood (Post 12044270)
David was there in 2009 as they did some work for me, I thought he was there another couple of years and then got out of it.
Trev

ab right it says he was terminated as director so assumed it was taken over by simon and he’d left. He obviously stayed on as an employee

P1 EviL 10 February 2019 08:56 AM

I have spoke to landlord got simons address he obviously weren’t in. Found his wife sent her messages now she’s deleted her fb, and now the scum bag has reported it stolen. He left it in a public car park without me knowing open to the public un secure, no tax, no mot and no insurance and didn’t even tell me, I would of been there straight away to take it bk but he didn’t even have the decency in telling me anything!!
Thanks to everyone trying to find out info and the location of my car!! If I ever get it bk there will be a generous reward to whoever helps locate it!! Please keep and eye out on eBay etc for a Subaru P1 being broken up, there’s quite a few things on the car only I would know about and the car has a marker on it so no one can apply for ownership!!

RAGGY DOO 10 February 2019 09:12 AM

His house wouldn’t be upright if that were my car mate
feck da messages and get round with the boys

Jonny Park 10 February 2019 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO (Post 12044283)
His house wouldn’t be upright if that were my car mate
feck da messages and get round with the boys

Amen! This guy needs a slap.Good luck getting it all sorted.

P1 EviL 10 February 2019 11:35 AM

Also there are still (Thursday) 2 cars at api not gonna say where for obvious reasons, a 4 door and a type r i think both blue!! Owners need to be found so same thing don’t happen to them!!

Suby786 10 February 2019 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by P1 EviL (Post 12044301)
Also there are still (Thursday) 2 cars at api not gonna say where for obvious reasons, a 4 door and a type r i think both blue!! Owners need to be found so same thing don’t happen to them!!

tbh with you buddy if you know where he live get the police round or the boys an wait there even you have drive down everyday you r gona catch him do all nighter take it the papers etc

jaygsi 11 February 2019 09:13 PM

So the owner of API left the Impreza in a car park? Thought it was on the landlords ground? And the place locked up?

1509joe 11 February 2019 09:42 PM

Forgive me if i'm wrong but something in this tale does'nt add up and whenever Facebook's involved i'm usually right.

Suby786 11 February 2019 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by 1509joe (Post 12044474)
Forgive me if i'm wrong but something in this tale does'nt add up and whenever Facebook's involved i'm usually right.

The owner needs go outside API owner house as he got his address and he get his car back If.he want I go.with him.

wrx2005 11 February 2019 09:50 PM

I agree with Joe,he knows where api owner lives,why not go round and ask him the whereabouts of the car,and I mean ask not some pathetic jezza Kyle ninja showdown.

1509joe 11 February 2019 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by wrx2005 (Post 12044476)
I agree with Joe,he knows where api owner lives,why not go round and ask him the whereabouts of the car,and I mean ask not some pathetic jezza Kyle ninja showdown.

:thumb: