ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wanted (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/)
-   -   Blobeye/ Hawkeye STI (JDM or UK) (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/1057832-blobeye-hawkeye-sti-jdm-or-uk.html)

wrx2005 29 January 2019 09:25 PM

Lambert you ....oooh err

Bryan Gallacher 29 January 2019 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by wrx2005 (Post 12043098)
Lambert you ....oooh err

You're a **** bag. how can you sleep at night knowing you pretend to be something your not. Stop acting like a woman hahah

wrx2005 29 January 2019 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Bryan Gallacher (Post 12043099)
You're a **** bag. how can you sleep at night knowing you pretend to be something your not. Stop acting like a woman hahah

I'm my04...I'm an my05....I'm an my04...I'm an my05.....I've taken a deposit...it's for sale...I've taken a deposit...it's for sale...

Bryan Gallacher 29 January 2019 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by wrx2005 (Post 12043101)
I'm my04...I'm an my05....I'm an my04...I'm an my05.....I've taken a deposit...it's for sale...I've taken a deposit...it's for sale...

And you've followed me all the way wee man lol. it's still for sale and it's still a my05. so what? keep trolling my dude hahahha

Bryan Gallacher 29 January 2019 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Bryan Gallacher (Post 12043102)
And you've followed me all the way wee man lol. it's still for sale and it's still a my05. so what? keep trolling my dude hahahha

At the end of the day you're name.says it all. shouldn't even be talking to a mere wrx peasant

wrx2005 29 January 2019 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Bryan Gallacher (Post 12043102)

it's an my04 narrow track...that's why nobody wants it.

Bryan Gallacher 29 January 2019 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by wrx2005 (Post 12043104)
it's an my04 narrow track...that's why nobody wants it.

Is that an official subaru impreza wrx sti model ? "04 narrow track" hahahha. nah don't think so. still an ej207 impreza wrx sti

scotty75 29 January 2019 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bryan Gallacher (Post 12043096)
Great mate. meet you for a coffee tommorow? I'm working till 5 but can be at yours whenever suits. pm me

Yeah what ever I might not be there as I work stupid hours to earn a decent wage these days to feed the family so you should know anyway be lucky if any ex squaddies or squaddies know where I live .

Bryan Gallacher 29 January 2019 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by scotty75 (Post 12043106)
Yeah what ever I might not be there as I work stupid hours to earn a decent wage these days to feed the family so you should know anyway be lucky if any ex squaddies or squaddies know where I live .

You still.find time.to get on the internet and fire snyde comments to.someone you haven't spoken to in over 15 year. " the guy is a total bellend" can I.ask what made you say that? you trying.to.act hard in front of your subaru pals? can you help me understand? I can accept it from the other arseholes as im just a name who.they can get away with trying to wind up, but.you, you had no idea I.knew who.you were did you? you thought you'd be a smart arse, shouting abt half.tours and stuff when you know I know what your army career was all abt.

wrx2005 29 January 2019 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Bryan Gallacher (Post 12043107)
You still.find time.to get on the internet and fire snyde comments to.someone you haven't spoken to in over 15 year. " the guy is a total bellend" can I.ask what made you say that? you trying.to.act hard in front of your subaru pals? can you help me understand? I can accept it from the other arseholes as im just a name who.they can get away with trying to wind up, but.you, you had no idea I.knew who.you were did you? you thought you'd be a smart arse, shouting abt half.tours and stuff when you know I know what your army career was all abt.

he definitely knows you as he called you a total bell end )

Bryan Gallacher 29 January 2019 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by wrx2005 (Post 12043109)
he definitely knows you as he called you a total bell end )

Lol. I called you a **** bag, do I know you? hahaha I'm not talking to you anymore mate, you come across as a wee fanny

scotty75 29 January 2019 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Bryan Gallacher (Post 12043107)

Really you know what my army career was about you prob know very little about my career oh and when did you get out you don't remember Facebook after messaging me then you decided to block me for which I have know idea why but that's life .

Bryan Gallacher 29 January 2019 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by scotty75 (Post 12043111)
Really you know what my army career was about you prob know very little about my career oh and when did you get out you don't remember Facebook after messaging me then you decided to block me for which I have know idea why but that's life .

Aw don't make.me laugh mate lol. you couldn't pass your ****in basic fitness test nevermind a cft. were you not mt platoon or summin like that? we're you ever in a rifle team? who did you work with in Kosovo? Iraq? what call sign in Belfast? Bosnia? Afghan? will I go on?. last I heard you were giving out Mars bars on exercise ffs

scotty75 29 January 2019 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Bryan Gallacher (Post 12043112)
Aw don't make.me laugh mate lol. you couldn't pass your ****in basic fitness test nevermind a cft. were you not mt platoon or summin like that? we're you ever in a rifle team? who did you work with in Kosovo? Iraq? what call sign in Belfast? Bosnia? Afghan? will I go on?. last I heard you were giving out Mars bars on exercise ffs

There you go you know feck all about my career .

SmurfyBhoy 30 January 2019 12:38 AM

Mot history says tht cars needed a drop link for about 3 years

Just to add my bit :)

ZANY 30 January 2019 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by Bryan Gallacher (Post 12043068)
Hahaha. mate you're spec z is a ****in Frankenstein monster lol. and you're alloys are common as **** lol. my alloys are 1 off a kind on a blobeye. seen those alloys on loads of cars.

lets get one thing straight I’m not your mate you fackin GOON

Wanna give threats out you spineless Kant come down to Accrington Stanley football club BB55BS anytime any given day and bring as many of your boys as you want I’ll be the last man standing you son of a old rusty dented village bike

ZANY 30 January 2019 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by Bryan Gallacher (Post 12043067)
Hahha. you don't even know me ya clown. Never had any dealings with you, only thing we have in common is served in same regiment. I done 5 tours overseas in my career mate ****.you on abt half a tour lol. and those tours were on the ground not in a tuck shop van or rear party. we both know who soldiered and who was the last ****. Enough said, last I'll say on the matter. have fun with your subaru pals I'll be having a word with a few of the Argyll boys tonight, let them know exactly what you've been saying abt a fellow Argyll.

im gonna tell.....:lol1::lol1::lol1:
yiur a disgrace to your country and to your self .. you fackin ceramic coated clown grow your own pair of balls instead of suckin* everyone else’s

Bryan Gallacher 30 January 2019 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by ZANY (Post 12043120)

lets get one thing straight I’m not your mate you fackin GOON

Wanna give threats out you spineless Kant come down to Accrington Stanley football club BB55BS anytime any given day and bring as many of your boys as you want I’ll be the last man standing you son of a old rusty dented village bike

Who are they hahhahaha

Bryan Gallacher 30 January 2019 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by SmurfyBhoy (Post 12043119)
Mot history says tht cars needed a drop link for about 3 years

Just to add my bit :)

That was before I bought her mate lol.

RAGGY DOO 30 January 2019 07:32 AM

What a bizarre thread
younlot couldn’t beat flies off cow **** bunch’s a fags
now carry on

SmurfyBhoy 30 January 2019 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Bryan Gallacher (Post 12042749)
I paid 8k for mine 2 years ago and probably spent 6k since.

Method racing mr501 rally wheels £1700
Cusco zero sport 2 coilovers £1200
Whiteline anti lift kit £240
Whiteline bump steer kit £200
Whiteline front and rear 22mm sway bars £280
Whiteline lower front and rear trailing arms £400
Whiteline front and rear drop links £190
Cosworth hi flow induction kit £350

x4 Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 225/45/18 £520

Harvey Smith trick uppipe £225
Hayward and Scott decat downpipe £280
Custom 3" centre section and backbox £425
turbosmart vee port bov £260

Zun sport lower splitter £190
Zunsport Lower grill £100

Mapping by Andy Forrest x2 £650
Full geometry x3 Hypertech AG Motorsport £500ish

Full paint correction and ceramic coat £500

Cambelt, about 5 oil changes, 3 major services, the list goes on. Including labour it's probably well over 6k, why did we do it eh lol

Here you say you owned car for 2 years ?

SmurfyBhoy 30 January 2019 11:20 AM

Kunts PM'ing me now lolol

Cleary has issues just like his car ......

ZANY 30 January 2019 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO (Post 12043126)
What a bizarre thread
younlot couldn’t beat flies off cow **** bunch’s a fags
now carry on

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...37e4a40d92.png

Go and play with your best freind BOB you pussy arse BITCH

ZANY 30 January 2019 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by SmurfyBhoy (Post 12043145)
Kunts PM'ing me now lolol

Cleary has issues just like his car ......

:lol1: I dont beleive you !

screenshot it fella and let’s see the proof :D

wrx2005 30 January 2019 02:33 PM

The rust on the underside of Brian's car has clearly found it's way into his brain .